It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Vids )Mindblowing What Nasa & Esa Do Not Want You To Know ?& Tuning the Diamonds Electromagnetism &

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Wanted to share these vids with you guys. I found them very interesting.
Not sure where to post this: There are several topics involved here, so my appologies if in the wrong forum.

I had never heard of this lady until today. And what she has to say is quite fascinating.

Here is a bit of info on her:

Susan Joy Rennison is a geophysics researcher & expert on space weather & earth changes. Susan summarizes the material in her book & how it relates to current environmental changes; she has been researching changes in the earths energy field, astrophysics, unidentified aerial phenomena, solar cycles, magnetars, human & planetary energy fields, metaphysics, astrophysics, plasmoid behaviour, plasmic shields, plasma entities, mayan elders & the recent spirals appearing in the sky. Susan Joy Rennison has an honors degree in Physics and Geophysics from a British University, she is an independent researcher and author

This is a recording of one of her lectures filmed at Technical University Delft in the Netherlands.

Her website is here: www.susanrennison.com...

projectavalon.net...

Tuning the Diamonds Electromagnetism-Spiritual-rEvolution-Susan-Joy-Rennison
explains the myriad of effects, including the spiritual and evolutionary implications of this high energy bombardment. The Human Genome Project that cost 2.7 billion dollars over 13 years revealed that our DNA is actually 'tuned' by the environment and our consciousness. Therefore, I hope the many recent announcements from the Space community will propel many in the alternative and mainstream world to consider how well placed they are to co-operate with this evolutionary impetus

Haven't digested everything just yet and I plan to listen to vids again, but would love to hear your thoughts/comments about what she has to say. She has her opinion on things and also believes in Plasma entitites , undoubtably. I don't doubt this at all and believe it very possible: There is so much more to life we have yet to learn.

She thinks our earth's magnetic field is weakening and this affects us in ways we do not realize, even spiritually.

Is she correct in her research studies?
Anyway, I found them very interesting and hope you do too!
Would love to hear your thoughts/comments.

added ex
edit on 21-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Is there a run-down of what exactly the vids about? im at work and cannot watch it.

Thx.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

I added a bit more to the OP .. Hope it helps.
They are LONG vids, so I hope you will make the time to listen.
Thanks for the reply. Don't work toooo hard.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i just watched the first video you linked and i am surprised that it held my interest for that long, such a cornucopia of information. I havent checked out the websites yet or watched the second video, hope they are equally interesting.

While the title is the title given to the video i dont think it is accurate, alot of that information she presents can be found on the intenet with easy searches, sure mabye its not mentioned that much in mainstream science but she does have a tendancy to take that information one step further and create some interesting speculation.

Over all i like what she has to say and her message is a good one even though i found that the end of her pesentation never really summed up her thoughts or her reason for her presentation but i got the overal point.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I have just found out about this lady the last few days and I am amazed at her lectures, she covers everything from the earth and the sun, to the noises even the birds and whales beaching.

I am so surprised this thread did not gain more attention when it was posted. For me the time spent listening to these lectures were well worth my time.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

Thank you for posting lightmere... Too bad people still have yet to notice but oh well, that's how it goes around here Maybe people are too busy and do not Make the time for these interestingly lonnng vids/ topics.

The lady blew my mind in what she had to say. Actually, I need to review these vids. Thanks again for your interest. At least I have you!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I cant listen to her enough. She has put together so much all in a few videos. She even talks about the strange sounds being heard all over, but she was talking about this in 2005 and saying that the scientist have been puzzling about these vibrations frequency for over 15 years!

She covers so many topics and in a very interesting way. All backed by scientists!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightmere

I cant listen to her enough. She has put together so much all in a few videos. She even talks about the strange sounds being heard all over, but she was talking about this in 2005 and saying that the scientist have been puzzling about these vibrations frequency for over 15 years!

She covers so many topics and in a very interesting way. All backed by scientists!

Appreciate your interest and passion here. & Great catch on the sound! ..wow, I need to go back and review these vids ( but at present my player is not working) . I find it Verry Interesting she made this comment : You make me want to review these again and now I can't...grr lol my luck but will get her fixed eventually.

If we could pique everyone's interest.... there would definitely be whole slew of topic for discussion here.

Again, good ear, my dear
! ...If only we could solve alllll of life's mysteries... mmm.. but then again, then it would be kind of boring for us, don't ya think?

Have a safe and Happy Easter , to everyone!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
it was weird hearin her say 10mins in, that Africa is such a big country.

def from a spiritual/metaphys vantage, wish she would be more scientific, ie regarding our dna is 'changing' from all this extra solar radiation

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Hi BiggerPicture. Thanks for your interest and giving her a listen. You sound like me , wishing for more detail.
I'm assuming she didn't go into detail because it was already given ''known'' to her audience of listeners but then again, this is an assumption.

Looks as if we need to use the search engine for further study on how solar radiation affects/changes our human DNA . Maybe this will help get you started? An old study though. Again, I need to re-listen and can't. So sorry. But maybe this will get you started. Her website may possibly expound.
Sorry for rushing ...as usual.
Thanks again for your reply. And Happy Easter!
www.ciesin.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Susan Joy Rennison is a geophysics researcher & expert on space weather & earth changes. Susan summarizes the material in her book & how it relates to current environmental changes; she has been researching changes in the earths energy field, astrophysics, unidentified aerial phenomena, solar cycles, magnetars, human & planetary energy fields, metaphysics, astrophysics, plasmoid behaviour, plasmic shields, plasma entities, mayan elders & the recent spirals appearing in the sky. Susan Joy Rennison has an honors degree in Physics and Geophysics from a British University, she is an independent researcher and author

No, she's not. She's just another New Age charlatan peddling her book on the Internet. She has no academic qualifications in any of the areas she mentions that I can find. By all mean, buy her book... you've probably already read everything in it on the Internet, or seen it on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hi appreciate the reply DJ. Are you sure? that she is a hoaxer just wanting to sell books?...because if so, I'd love to see this evidence of such.
I can also understand if you are merely stating your opinion. So if she is proven to be a hoaxer, I'd like to see at least more incriminating evidence other than just speculating.

Appreciate your opinion! Thanks for jumping in.
edit on 7-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hi appreciate the reply DJ. Are you sure? that she is a hoaxer just wanting to sell books?...because if so, I'd love to see this evidence of such.

On the contrary, where is the evidence she knows anything at all about the scientific (or even occult) topics she claims to be an authority on? If you do an internet search on her, all that comes up is her own web site and appearances on alternative radio programs... where she is selling her book.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

She has a email contact on her web site. It would be very easy for you to email her and ask her what British university she went to.
Here's her email address [email protected]

If you look at her work and cross reference you will find that what she is saying and researching is backed by many high up individuals.
In fact in a small local paper here on Thursday I saw an article about space weather.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lightmere

She has a email contact on her web site. It would be very easy for you to email her and ask her what British university she went to.
Here's her email address [email protected]

Personal & Professional
Please note that I prioritise my time, so do not send requests for me to join social networking websites.
FAQs will be ignored, please use Google!
Personal consultations are available at an agreed rate.

www.susanrennison.com...

I have used Google.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hi again DJ, not sure if you are still here...but after reviewing this lady's site, just to let you know -
I do acknowledge some of the new agedness about the lady. But oftime, I will lay things aside , listen to the scientific part and not the spiritual side so much but that is just me . I may not agree with eVERYthing the person says especially when it comes to spiritual matters but I can learn from other areas of their expertise especially in science and physics (that's backed up by many).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I tend to agree with you to a point, and I now see why you are skeptical. IMHO though, I don't think she is just trying to sell books - she truly seems to CARE about people and the world around us , which is a plus for me. And we all need to start caring about each other and the world we seem to be destroying.

Thanks once again . Not a new ager here at all. but I do see from where you were coming... Lay aside the spiritual but listen to the science. We, science and all still have a longggg way to go

top topics

join