It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports coming in that Gaddafi has been shot dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
There is nothing about this on Al-Jazeera.

Hope it is true though and the Libyans have a chance
of returning to a normal life , to live in peace.

Hmm i take it from the "returning to a normal life" bit of your post that you dont know much about Libya or there past.... Libya was run by King Idris... an extremely ruthless dictator in which Qaddafi fought and over threw.
You know nothing of Libya, learn a little before you go pointing fingers at innocent men. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
You people wishing death for another human being disgust me. I guess you have all bought into the mainstream media propaganda and cheered when Bin Laden was reportedly executed without trial too.

Sick.

You make a good point... and there really is no justification for celebrating ANY human death. But when we are dealing with the emotions of armed conflict and the suffering of so many, we may find ourselves celebrating what we perceive to be the end of the turmoil... but doing so in the name of some fallen dictator.

This was certainly the case with Hitler. I'm sure that a good many people jumped for joy when it was officially announced that this man was dead. The same goes for Spain's Franco and any of a number of others over history.

It's one of the enduring curiosities of the human condition.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is still nothing on the msm.
Where is this sourced from ?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304

Originally posted by rigel4
There is nothing about this on Al-Jazeera.

Hope it is true though and the Libyans have a chance
of returning to a normal life , to live in peace.

Hmm i take it from the "returning to a normal life" bit of your post that you dont know much about Libya or there past.... Libya was run by King Idris... an extremely ruthless dictator in which Qaddafi fought and over threw.
You know nothing of Libya, learn a little before you go pointing fingers at innocent men. www.abovetopsecret.com...

My bad... But i would hardly class Qaddafi as an innocent man. I know he started out with good intentions, but absolute power ... as the say corrupts absolutely.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
whoooohooooo!

down with this tyrant!!!

Now they can get another one
and we can repeat this history again and talk
about on ATS in 30 years...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Unconfirmed tweets, Gaddafhi has left the country

That could still mean that he's dead. They won't let the cat out of the bag quite yet.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

You people wishing death for another human being disgust me. I guess you have all bought into the mainstream media propaganda and cheered when Bin Laden was reportedly executed without trial too.

Sick.

Gaddafi didn't need a trial. His crimes have been public for years. He deserved the death penalty.

So what you are advocating is people should be given the Death Penalty without any trial at all? No need for courts... if someone decides you are guilty you should just be sentenced to death?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Just people who's crimes have been seen by all for years... people like Gaddafi, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Mubarak, Assad... and the like.

Not the average guy.

Those SOB kill hundreds/thousands and torture even more people... they deserve the worst. If they can be arrested and be put in jail (in Siberia for example) for the rest of their lives, then good.

The head of the rebel council, Mustafa Abdel Jalil, told Al-Jazeera he had "information" on the capture of Col Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam. "He is being kept in a secure place under close guard until he is handed over to the judiciary," he said.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Shame you on for wishing death on another human your no different then that War Monger McCain

Why not join him then Vitchilo? or better yet join Obama
edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

Just people who's crimes have been seen by all for years... people like Gaddafi, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Mubarak, Assad... and the like.

Not the average guy.

Those SOB kill hundreds/thousands and torture even more people... they deserve the worst. If they can be arrested and be put in jail (in Siberia for example) for the rest of their lives, then good.

The head of the rebel council, Mustafa Abdel Jalil, told Al-Jazeera he had "information" on the capture of Col Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam. "He is being kept in a secure place under close guard until he is handed over to the judiciary," he said.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

What happens if the American Government needs an Average Joe as a fall guy for some horrible crime that one of there agents has done. so they pin it on you and set you up. Should you be hunted down and killed without trial?? You need to think about things a little more.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Total rebel propaganda,probably tweeted by the C.I.A.These rebels are the same scum that killed our troops in Iraq,digusting.The west hates gaddafi because he won't tow their new world order line.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hope it is true though and the Libyans have a chance of returning to a normal life , to live in peace.

You mean the returning to a puppets life by re opening the markets making the pooer suffer even more?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I happen to have an RSS feed for Al Jazeera. I haven't seen anything like that. I searched their site for "Gaddafi dead" and "Gaddafi shot". Nothing turned up.

Their latest article about Libya says Gaddafi intends to stay until the end.

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has pledged once again to remain in Tripoli until the end, as opposition fighters battled their way towards the capital to reinforce rebels who rose up in the city overnight.

Last Modified: 21 Aug 2011 18:02
Al Jazeera

Might not have not had time to be officially reported.

link   
reply to post by rigel4

I know that you see your mistake but do you really SEE? If you are ready to throw statements around like that with only the knowledge of what has been told by the msm then what about the rest of the country. Ghaddafi is more innocent then most American presidents and yet we hunt him down for no reason. If only more people switch off there T.V's and did a bit of research we wouldnt have people shouting msm propaganda.

link   
I found this on another thread

www.punditpress.com... o.html

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Listening to CNN and Gaddafi is supposedly speaking at this moment. He is angered about the attack on Trippolli?, sounds alive to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sick.

Gaddafi didn't need a trial. His crimes have been public for years. He deserved the death penalty.

Could you please tell me a few of these crimes you speak of? and dont tell me to go and do research i want to hear what YOU know of these crimes.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304
reply to post by rigel4

I know that you see your mistake but do you really SEE? If you are ready to throw statements around like that with only the knowledge of what has been told by the msm then what about the rest of the country. Ghaddafi is more innocent then most American presidents and yet we hunt him down for no reason. If only more people switch off there T.V's and did a bit of research we wouldnt have people shouting msm propaganda.

Back off

I don't watch tv

Who bombed the Pan am flight??
Who was shelling his own people.
The rebels them selves said this was true!
Qaddafi is no innocent man.

YOU shouldn't make assumptions about me. I haven't watched the telly in over a year.
edit on 21-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
He's was just on CNN, allegedly live video, waiting on translation.

He looks pissed.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Gaddafi hasn't been shot dead.

english.aljazeera.net...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join