Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central Tripoli !!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by tommyjo

Sorry thats not credible its like the nist 911 Group Final Report.

Oh dear

He doesnt - Why Gaddaffi Gave Up WMD

It has already been pointed out to you, but you continually ignore it. Why? Read the following links. Why is is so hard for you to comprehend that Libya still retained part of its declared stockpile. Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that the current conflict disrupted the destruction under international supervision of the last remaining stockpile of Mustard Gas? You were the one claiming that no chemical weapons existed in the country when in fact Libya already admitted that they applied for a destruction extension before the rebels uprising. The events of the uprising meant that the stockpiles remained in situ and not destroyed under international supervision.

www.opcw.org...

www.opcw.org...

It isn't rocket science, but you obviously are so conspiracy driven that you can't comprehend it.

No those chemical munitions stockpile in iraq were a gift to saddam

Nothing like a good conspiracy story is there? Iraq procured their chemical weapons manufacturing capability from a wide number of sources. Obviously in your conspiracy led mind the US were simply shipping to Iraq their ready made chemical munitions as gifts?
In your mind Iraq simply couldn't have created a military industrial complex infrastructure to produce its own indigenous chemical weapons?

Baisc facts - read up on the history instead of conspiracy ridden articles.

www.un.org...

www.un.org...

www.unmovic.org...

TJ

edit on 26-8-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-8-2011 by tommyjo because: url's corrected

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

UN isnt one bit credible, its one sided with the conflict interests of america and western agenda
oh and

Source

The organization is not an agency of the United Nations, but cooperates both on policy and practical issues. On 7 September 2000 the OPCW and the United Nations signed a cooperation agreement outlining how they were to coordinate their activities.[9] The inspectors furthermore travel on United Nations Laissez-Passer in which an sticker is placed explaining their position, and privileges and immunities.[10] The United Nations Regional Groups also operate at the OPCW to govern the rotations on the Executive Council and provide informal discussion platform.[2]

sorry but again i dont find OPCW credible.

In your mind Iraq simply couldn't have created a military industrial complex infrastructure to produce its own indigenous chemical weapons?

They didnt funny when i mention america been military industrial complex infrastructure a industrial complex you would just call me a conspiracy driven? one other people have a right to question there governments.

Your mind game wont work on me.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

i am not conspiracy driven i am only questing the goverments motives and the lies created by the mainstream news MSM.

Of course you are. That is perfectly clear from the links that you post as evidence. The sky must be literally falling in your version of the world? Your world is obviously driven by conspiracy around every corner and your obsession with MSM and their alleged agendas. It must be those pesky Reptilians

Alot of people have made threads and you have only made posts which i find that questionable.

What's your obsession with people creating threads? What do you want me to post. "I saw a big UFO last night shaped like a Banana" or "Did anyone see the forked tongue on the CNN Reptilian news reader last night"?

You find it questionable simply because you are firmly in the mind-set of claiming that people are 'disinfo agents' and that people are here posting for government agencies or official agendas. Simply more evidence that you see conspiracy around every corner and are driven by it.

Other users dont do that TJ stands for a real name
i dont remember anyone on here of posting such initials.

TJ is my nickname and it is how I like to be addressed. Take a look at my username. Can you see where the initials come from? Not that really hard to work out is it? I believe that you have to have a set number of characters in a user name thus the longer version that I entered on first signing up.

...... a conspiracy or a covert motive by the elites.

So nothing can simply be black and white? Yet another example of how conspiracy driven you are. It is after all a conspiracy website and forum, but you do make me laugh with your theories. Thanks for the amusement!

TJ

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

You should be working for the BBC news as a spin doctor.
Sorry, but the video showing India instead of Tripoli is genuine, but keep perpetuating your lies. I never mentioned any of the blogs from the link you posted and even then after having read it, your claim that it's all been debunked is open to interpretation.
But believe what you want.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What is Russia doing?

UPDATE 1-Libyan rebels to get fuel from Russia -sources

Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:32pm IST

* Gunvor to supply gasoil from Novorossiisk to Benghazi

* Other shipment from Malta, traders say likely by Vitol (Adds background, detail)

By Jessica Donati

in.reuters.com/article/2011/08/26/libya-gunvor-idINL5E7JQ25W20110826

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You should follow NATO's example and hire some armed thugs to shoot up London and attack all government buildings and when the British army starts shooting back and there's civilian casualties, you can then call for a UN resolution for Air support to protect civilians from the brutal Cameron regime. I'm sure if you ask nicely the Russians or Chinese will be only too happy to offer that air support and while they are carpet bombing all of Cameron's loyalists throughout the country, you can then raid the Bank of England and do off with all the gold.
edit on 26-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Don't forget the depleted uranium munitions. I'm sure future generations will thanking NATO when Libyan children are born with horrific deformities.

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

A hospital full of abandoned patients left to die and rot in their beds.

To late Paulioetc15 there is a post on this already and a thrad oh by the way the hospital has not been abandoned by gaddafi forces nor did the rebels find the grim findings journalists did.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I swear your head is so far up your backside, you cannot even see what this is all about. Continue to listen to the Lies being spouted out by the mainstream media.

Fact: They all were falling over each other to get into Libya and to make sure their Oil Installations were workable.

Fact@ Their mandate is protect the Civilians, which they are not doing, they are going after Gadaffi's Army, by bombing his home town.. If there were there only to protect the civillians why are they not criticising the rebel forces over their, revenge killings?

To say this has noting to do with oil is making you look delusional to say the least.
edit on 26-8-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
News from UAE reports more details of covert NATO ops in Libya.

Last Updated: Fri Aug 26, 2011 20:53 pm (KSA) 17:53 pm (GMT)
Qaddafi, aids surrounded and monitored in Tripoli: Libya rebel minister

Friday, 26 August 2011

english.alarabiya.net/articles/2011/08/26/164220.html

(...)

Meanwhile, British Defense Secretary Liam Fox slightly lifted the veil of secretive operations when he said Thursday that NATO was providing “intelligence and reconnaissance assets” to help rebels hunt down the elusive Libyan leader.

The British defense ministry then announced Friday that it had bombed a “large headquarters bunker” in Qaddafi’s home town of Sirte, an operation that came as rebels geared up to launch an offensive there after their Tripoli triumph.

NATO has consistently rejected claims that it is coordinating operations with the rebels, commanding special forces on the ground, or trying to kill Qaddafi since the bombing campaign began in March.

“No specific individual is a target as an individual, whether it’s Qaddafi or anybody else,” NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu said Thursday after Fox’s remarks.

Lungescu insisted that NATO was sticking to its United Nations mandate, limited to protecting civilians from any attacks. “There is no military coordination with the rebels,” she said.

The NATO denials are “absolute rubbish,” said Shashank Joshi, a Libyan war expert at the Royal United Services Institute in London.

“It’s a necessary fiction to stay within the bounds of (UN) Resolution 1973 and to avoid legal and political difficulties,” Joshi told AFP.

Russia and China withheld their vetos at the UN Security Council to allow the resolution’s adoption in March, but they have since accused NATO of going beyond the scope of its mandate.

“There’s overwhelming evidence that NATO was not only helping the rebels but that it was a decisive and critical partner to the rebels,” Joshi said.

“It was really engaged in a close and intimate level of coordination and support, without which the rebels could not have won this conflict, so I don’t believe a single word NATO is saying,” he added.

An AFP correspondent found on Thursday French and British operatives based at rebel eastern front command facility in Zuwaytina, about 150 kilometers (95 miles) southwest of the opposition capital Benghazi.

France and Britain have spearheaded the NATO air war, launching the first salvos along with the United States on March 19. The three nations later sent military advisers to Benghazi.

British newspapers revealed this week the role played by Britain’s Special Air Service (SAS) forces.

The Daily Telegraph, quoting defense sources, said SAS members were sent to Libya several weeks ago and played a key role in coordinating the battle for Tripoli, and are now focusing on tracking down Qaddafi.

The Times newspaper reported that the SAS had been working with Qatari special forces. While the Qataris were operating along the front lines with rebel fighters, the SAS had performed a more discreet role further back coordinating with NATO pilots, the paper said, quoting Ministry of Defense sources.

A Western official stressed that there was a distinction between forces led by national governments and the air campaign directed by NATO’s command structure.

“I think that’s the unfortunate sort of nuance that was missing,” the official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said regarding Fox’s statement that NATO was helping in the search for Qaddafi.

“The fact that some NATO nations have some individuals on the ground, it should be made clear they are not under NATO command,” the official said. “Unfortunately people have a habit of calling everything down there NATO.”

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

The goal, if there is one, is probably to balkanize Iraq, Pakistan, Libya and Iran and turn them into little entities that can be played against each other, utilizing the seemingly limitless supply of crooked, venal politicians and upwardly mobile gangsters that the planet is "blessed" with.

Unifiers and strengtheners, like Gaddafi, who came up the hard way and know the nearly fogotten art of saying no to the big boys, have to be gotten out of the way if America and its allies are going to keep their full spectrum lard ass dominance at the dinner table.

Libyans should be pleased to know that their liberators from the brutal Gaddafi believe that the bodies of mercenaries killed in Tripoli should not be buried and should be left to rot in the streets. This could be the dawning of a new era in civic sanitation.

Thankyou NATO for bringing such "out of the box" thinking to the fore. The old "into the box" way of dealing with dead bodies seems such a lie, now.

edit on 27-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
An update

Source

20.54 CNN reporter Nic Robertson has reportedly tracked down Abdel Basset al-Megrahi in Libya. He's posted a picture and says he has an exclusive report airing soon on the news channel.

Nic Robertson has reportedly tracked down Abdel Basset al-Megrahi in Libya? well then i guess that makes Nic Robertson a spy rather then a journalist, journalists dont track down people.

doesnt it?

17.05 Amid speculation that Gaddafi is holed up in his hometown of Sirte, rebel commander Mohammed al-Fortiya has told AFP that his forces are within 18 miles of Sirte from the west, and have captured the town of Bin Jawad just over 60 miles from the east.

Remember those are just speculations that Gaddafi is holed up in his hometown of Sirte just like as that Gaddafi was holed in a apartment.

17.05 Amid speculation that Gaddafi is holed up in his hometown of Sirte, rebel commander Mohammed al-Fortiya has told AFP that his forces are within 18 miles of Sirte from the west, and have captured the town of Bin Jawad just over 60 miles from the east.

• Gaddafi 'makes offer to negotiate transitional government'

Really? how many times we heard this before by the mainstream Spy press

• Rumours rife after six Mercedes "cross into Algeria"

hmm interesting why have the rebel mercedes crossed into Algeria?

Just an update.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Another propaganda article By CNN as readers arent buying it.

source

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
More updates

# NEW: One of Gadhafi's sons is killed in a battle, a rebel commander says

and this

Gadhafi family members in Algeria, ambassador says

and then cries and wants them all back to face the court

# A rebel spokesman says the NTC wants them returned to Libya

You know why? they fear Gadhafi thats why they fear Gadhafi for what improvements he did towards libya and to the libyan people.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Update

source

Libya: NTC warn Algeria sheltering Gaddafi family would be 'an aggressive act'

Oh really so Algeria sheltering Gaddafi family would be an aggressive act?
isnt that something eh folks?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Another propaganda article By CNN as readers arent buying it.

source

Isn't it funny how the MSM is spinning, turning and twisting, to get their propaganda out and still apart from a few noone is believing their crap. They get exposed by the viewers and readers every day and still they keep misinforming the public.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Updating on libya dont want to make another thread on it

link

It seems to me that UN is forceing libyans to go back to libya and work as slaves, from the telegraph live updates.
on libya.

20:21 Ban Ki-moon says 860,000 people have left Libya since this started. That's quite a chunk of the workforce who will have to be persuaded pretty conclusively that it's worth going back.

persuaded to go back eh?

20:35 A little earlier, Sarkozy said "dozens of thousands of lives" had been saved by the prompt intervention of the Nato forces.

Really now wheres the proof?

20:14 So far we've had Mustafa Abdul Jalil, the chairman of the NTC, the Emir of Qatar, Ban Ki-moon, Sarkozy and Cameron talking. The most significant one seem to be Jalil, who thanks his Western allies, saying:

19:05 Jonathan Rugman, of C4, says Sarkozy could be the big Western political winner of war in Libya, as he's facing an imminent election

Above all, what this has been about, it has been about the Libyan people. They have chosen their own future; they have chosen to get rid of this brutal dictator and I think Libya now has a chance of a level of democracy, a level of freedom, a level of progress. I also believe that the Arab Spring will be able to continue and that is good for the whole of the world.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Britain set up secret unit to cut fuel to Kadhafi

(AFP)

www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5i9qyYvaF8j0cAwvW4JuhKgHWnWEg

LONDON — Britain set up a covert unit in London to block oil supplies to Moamer Kadhafi and ensure the rebels received enough fuel for their fight against the Libyan dictator, a diplomatic source said on Thursday.

The "Libyan oil cell" comprised a handful of a civil servants, ministers and military figures working secretly from the Foreign Office in central London.

The unit was the brain child of Alan Duncan, a minister in the Department for International Development, who convinced Prime Minister David Cameron that part of the solution to the conflict lay in oil, according to news reports.

The six-strong team was set up in April and worked from two disused rooms on the top floor of the Foreign Office, where officials gathered information about oil and fuel movements and passed it on to the government and NATO.

(...)

Key initiatives included helping with the blockade of Kadhafi-held ports by passing advice to NATO and helping locate routes that smugglers were using to get fuel into Libya overland, the BBC and Times newspaper said.

The unit also provided intelligence to the rebels to cut off the supply of crude oil from the Nafusa mountains to Kadhafi's refinery at the port of Zawiya.

Smugglers were trying to transport oil on land routes after the European Union froze the assets of nearly 50 entities including six ports in Libya to put pressure on Kadhafi to ease the crackdown on anti-regime protests.

London-based oil traders were encouraged to sell fuel to the rebels in the rebel stronghold of Benghazi and were put in contact with the rebel leadership.

According to media reports, Duncan once worked for Vitol, the oil trading group that provided fuel to the rebels.

But government sources told the BBC there was no conflict of interest as the Libya oil cell had no commercial relationship with the company.

(...)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join