It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central Tripoli !!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This statement by Saif al Islam backs up what Tarpley has been discussing with Alex Jones, specifically the "sea landings" participated in by NATO naval forces.

Despite the revelation of this appearance by Saif, I don't thiink the Gaddafi government will survive invasion by NATO and its Libyan collaborators, the "rats" as Gaddafi calls them.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Watching the way main stream media is spinning this, is making me sick. Here in NZ they are saying that Libya for the first time is heading for a real democracy. What a load of #. Western countries are going to rap the county of its wealth. And also these rebels, will fight over power. These rebels are murdering rapist. Just look up on u tube, black migrant workers in Libya massacre. Do you think the people of Tripoli are happy about thousands of armed criminals roaming there city, firing heavy machine guns aimislly at anything. Also I have seen pictrures of these crims looting everything on site. And our western goverments want to give them everything. So I surpose the protesters and looters in London should get everything as well. Come on, lets be fair here.

This Libya situtation is going to get alot worse in the future.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
People who want to know more about the current Libyan situation and the reasons for it should check out the linked article below:

presscore.ca...

In the mid-1950s, oil exploration in Libya’s vast southern desert region revealed a priceless hidden treasure. A treasure more valuable than gold, silver, diamonds, oil and all of the counterfeit money of the United States Federal Reserve. Deep under the Sahara sands of Libya, ancient aquifers have been storing 40,000-year-old reserves of pure drinking water.

The rebels in getting rid of Gaddafi may have made a catastophic mistake for their country. Often, we don't know what we have until it is gone. There is no one among the rebels with the stature of Gaddafi. No one of them will fight for Libya as he did.

It is difficult not to come to the conclusion that the West is using tribalism and even Islam itself to, once again, undermine the people of the middle east and to profit from their . . . simplicity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 22-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

i dont think Gaddafi will be caputred if you ask me this is all stagted just a feeling.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I hope you are right. I don't think he can survive this invasion of his country, but it would be great if he were able to get away to Free Venezuela, where he could spend his retirement heckling the machinations of Uncle Sam. That could be very entertaining.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

i dont think Gaddafi will be caputred if you ask me this is all stagted just a feeling.

It's called denial.

You think NATO staged all of this?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperGumby

You think NATO staged all of this?

Not just but with the help of western news networks inculding al jazeera from qatar based, yes they were all in this and no he wont be caputred.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

But on CNN people are attacking CNN for lying and defending the rebels it's priceless

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yip. Just see what CNN is reporting. Its propaganda. Watch the alex jones report with Webster Tarpley. That will tell you whats really going on over there.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys

Yip. Just see what CNN is reporting. Its propaganda. Watch the alex jones report with Webster Tarpley. That will tell you whats really going on over there.

See, that right there is your problem why are you watching that trash?

All media on all sides are doing their best to spin this the best they can. ITS all Propaganda

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Gaddafi has quite a loyal following. A few people have difficulty believing it could end like this.

The situation is very analogous to one where a criminal who is a passenger on a bus would like to take over the bus to rob everyone but can't quite figure out how to do it. Suddenly some knucklehead who is not a deep thinker gets up and starts waving a pistol around, trying to take over the bus himself, in a completely foolish and amateurish way that is bound to be foiled by the bus driver, who is busy driving but is still more than capable of settling the hijacker's hash.

The smart criminal says, "This is perfect. I'll help the knucklehead overpower the bus driver and when that is done I'll make the knucklehead my "junior" partner and we will rob everybody. Then I will overpower the knucklehead and rob him."

That's what the US and the "Katzenjammer Kids" (NATO) are doing . . . with their junior partners, the rebels.

edit on 23-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Double post.

]
edit on 23-8-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Check out the video on this site. CNN told this journalist not to mention Al Queda. Or he will end up dead.
rt.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Gaddafi has quite a loyal following. A few people have difficulty believing it could end like this.

A few? i dont think its a few though.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

reply to post by SyphonX

This whole thing looks stagted, i agree with ya on that, after watching from CNN Anderson Cooper, it feels like everything is stagted, and the way the supposed the residents of tripoli looks very strange.

LOL! You sound like the people claiming that the Rebel Green Square footage was actually filmed in Qatar.

www.youtube.com...

See comments on video link. Some people will believe anything!

TJ

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by tommyjo

since aljazeera is part of the Qatar Goverment mouthpiece i wouldnt use them as a source, sorry oh and same goes for www.dotspress.com..

They are all part in the western mainstream lying team just as they were with iraq.

Since my reply you have gone quiet on the subject?

So what source will you believe? The Libyans even openly declared under treaty that they still had the stockpile to the international community. So here is RT reporting on the facts.

rt.com...

"According to plans, the mustard gas should have been recycled early this year, but Libya asked for an extension until May. Of the 23 tons of mustard gas officially declared by Tripoli in 2004, about 9.5 tons remain."

TJ

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It gets worse.

Comment by ichigo73186

www.youtube.com...

"Qatar has set up an open-air studio of Green square with CARDBOARD BUILDINGS and FAKE REBELS and the media is taking that footage and saying it is in Tripoli."

TJ

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The only people in denial are those who subscribe to the BS coming from western media sources. Everything you said yesterday has turned out to be a pack of lies and yet you still subscribe to the BS. Unbelievable.

BREAKING NEWS: Battle for Tripoli: Gaddafi's Son NOT in Custody

Libya Lies: 'False claims of Gaddafi crimes make war worse'

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

We know very little yet. Given the amount of confusion in Libya at the moment amongst the rebels and the pace of the news coming out of the country it's not really a surprise that a mistaken report of his capture was released by the media.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join