It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central Tripoli !!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

After that Serbian rebels attacked Croatian police on many other places. Also remember that in this time Croatian army was very weak because they had no weapons while Serbs had most of the Yugoslav weapons.

I am not going to debate with a Croatian who lies, like his countrymen, i have spoken to some people i know from the area, oh and the same way you Croatians attacked and destroyed the bridge in tuzla then blamed everything on the serbs right? nice there with that one.

Serbs did in fact start the war and took the first blood. After unrest of Kosovo they started rebelling in Croatia and they attacked local police near Zadar and killed them. Guess what, one of the policeman was even Serb. So Serbian rebels killed two Croatian police officers while one of them was Serb. That was on end of 1990.

Wrong again, the Serbs didnt take the first blood it was the muslims, as a Croatian i am sure your qutie proud of the cleansing mission your Croatian military took and which america supported Opeartion Storm, i am sure your very proud of that arent you.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Good for you Agent. At least someone here understands the situation.

It's unbelievable.... this is supposed to be a 'truth' site yet posters here are quoting from BBC, SkyNews and Al Jazeera! The biggest media liars ever known!

This is awful - another country loses its sovereignty, another population lost to the Orwellian nightmare of "Freedom and Democracy" when we should all know what that sick euphemism means by now.

Gaddaffi's regime was a walk in the park compared to what's coming...

The Bolshevism of the Middle East moves a step forward and posters here are rubbing their hands in glee. It makes me want to cry.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ok now you dropped the argument "you werent there so you dont know" but you still claim that i lie.
Here is what you should do:

1) Get map of Europe.
2) Find Tuzla
3) Google Croatian army operations in Bosnia and Herzegovina...or ask your friends that you supposedly have ( i guess they are Serbs because of your one sided story)
4) Take another look at where Tuzla is.
5) Google Mostar bridge and its destruction.
Here ill even give you a link Mostar bridge
6)Read your last post and realize that you don't even know the name of town in which supposed war crimes happened.
7) Realize that i was right and fair to prove point that crime really did happen but that i also know more about war than you.
8) Google "Goran Alavanja 1990". Croatian police officer, Serb killed by Serbs near Zadar.

Check your facts before you call someone a liar.
And about ethnic cleansing. Many Serbs live in Croatia today, they have schools on Serbian language. They have seats in parliament and all rights. I have more than few friends that are Serbs but live in Croatia. We all go along more than nicely. Those that moved away from Croatia were same Serbs that attacked Croatia. Some moved because they were afraid while others moved away because they wanted to regroup and attack again. Heres is something to think about:
- In 1990 Serbs wanted to break from newly formed Croatia while Croats wanted to avoid war because we didn't have strong army.
- Today we have Albanians wanting to break from Serbia (Kosovo). Serbs wont agree with that. Irony?

And on the end. Where do you see link to events in Libya today??? How is this related to Libya?

You have some problems with past. Leave that war in past where it should be.

edit on 22/8/11 by dario86 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

- Today we have Albanians wanting to break from Serbia (Kosovo). Serbs wont agree with that. Irony?

Croatian Backing Albanians what Irony

Vi Hrvati uvijek lagao od početka rata sada ste ovdje djeluju kao da su ljudi svi nevini, ali su oni zapravo? Mislim ne.

i know Croatian aswell. Not much though.

You have some problems with past. Leave that war in past where it should be.

I agree with you on that but the things with the past of that war cannot be forgotten.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you kidding or are you serious, have you even been following the story or are you just repeating the same MSM war propaganda? WOW, embarrassing, sorry, I thought ATS was suppose to remember to deny ignorance.

If you denied ignorance you would have remembered that the Libyan government is actually advancing against NATO agents. NATO is intensifying the war propaganda because they have to finish this war of aggression before next month. Guess why?

Wait. I'll tell you, because NATO has to vote again to continue the terror operations for another three months. What happened? The support for this NATO operation is fading away, and the NATO proxy force is disintegrating. They are trying extremely hard to finish this war of aggression before next month, with lies and intensification of bombings in the capital.

What an embarrassing moment for NATO, to reach such a desperate point, to spread lies because they have obviously failed to cause a regime change in Libya, to topple the popular Jamahariya government using their Haftari agent militia.

It is embarrasing how these same forces are being slaughtered in Afghanistan, spit on them, these terrorists, they won't be able to defeat the will of Libyan people, and you all know it very well.

The only reason why they are talking too much has to do with the fact that these bigots are in negotiations with the Libyan Jamahariya government. They have to make the world perceive they are winning when in reality they are loosing. They are trying to create this delusion to make them be on top in the negotiations, so that NATO makes most of the demands in the negotiations.

FAILED??

Watch and see what happens.

Riiiight. They've built a life-sized model of Tripoli for opposition fighters to drive through and dance about in. The Libyan Govt spokesperson was paid by NATO to call for a ceasefire yesterday and he was clearly lying when he mentioned that G-forces are getting decimated, it makes me think that he's probably a shapeshifting reptilian alien thing.

Gaddafi's sons are all fine, just fine.

Please tell me of their recent advances, as all of my sources in Gaddafi's military have either changed colours or have developed HE-related illnesses. Point out the mistakes in this evil mass media graphic citing your own undoubtedly valid sources.

Seriously, what planet are you on?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

And that is all you came up with?
I give you arguments and once again you respond with cheap provocations....well this last one wasn't even a provocation. I don't have anything against Albania but i am not backing them up. I'm simply stating the facts.

-------------------------
Back on the topic:

Mohammed Gaddafi, one of three sons of the Libyan leader captured by rebels during the takeover of Tripoli, has escaped house arrest with the help of loyalist fighters, Reuters reported, citing Al Jazeera. Mohammed Gaddafi was captured on Monday night in his home. At the time of the assault on the house, a man identifying himself as Mohammed Gaddafi was giving a telephone interview to Al Jazeera. He claimed on air that his house was being attacked.

Source

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Looks like this far from over in libya, if you ask me gaddafi has support still in llibya otherwise his thrid son wouldnt be saved by the gaddafi suppoters.

with a headline news on this now

ENI leads Libya oil race; Russia, China may lose out

something isnt qutie right with that picture.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Could be...
Currently i am bit confused about happenings in Libya so ill wait and see what happens.

I can't find any videos from Tripoli this evening.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Inetersting a Journalist says Journalists in the hotel are western spies are from CIA,MI5

Reporter Says some of the Western Journalists are Western Spies In Hotel

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Clearly we are now witnessing the End Game being played out in Lybia. What is of interest to me is what will happen over the Lockerbie bomber and the killers of Yvonne Fletcher. I guess if the soon to be ex leader of Lybia is captured and sent to the Hauge these questions will be answered. Hopefully. However it would not surprise me if Gaddafi has killed himself.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Lockerbie

Libya did not play a role.

is captured and sent to the Hauge

The Hauge one sided american funded created war court.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Only hundreds out on the streets, yet there was tens of miilions when Gaddafi gave his speech. They are probably hiding indoors. I imagine if they take to the streets, the rebels will probably butcher them. Watching this video, the rebels reminds me of all those losers who rioted in London a few weeks ago, the only difference being they didn't have any guns.
The guy at the end thinks he free...:lol

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I imagine this is gonna only encourage a Syria war next and Assad will be next.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I hope Tripoli doesn't fall to the NWO i hope Gaddaffi wins he needs to pull something out the bag now before its too late.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I mean I understand Gadahfi is a madman and all but this movement seems like a NWO to me and could make things much worse and backfire badly.Who knows what to think about all this stuff going on,not sure what to trust.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This is not just about oil, this is also about water and money, but primarily money.

SecretFace,i agree with most of what your saying.

But i dont see how water is going to be one of the reasons to invade a middle eastern country or state for water when we are surrounded by sea's of it.

If anyone wants water,its right there.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pitons

What's new, When Medal Of Honor was released, the US Gov kicked up a fuss simply because you could play as the taliban and kill US soldiers. As a result the Taliban were dropped. It's ok to play as US soldiers and butcher innocent civilians in COD MW though. The US Gov has no problems with that, either in the game or the real world.
It's obvious what these people stand for.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Looks like there's another turn of events.

Gaddafi son allegedly killed, another flees rebel grip

Muammar Gaddafi’s son Khamis may have been killed, Reuters reported, citing Al Jazeera. Another son Mohammed, one of three Gaddafi sons captured by rebels Monday, has allegedly escaped house arrest with the help of loyalist fighters.

Two bodies have been found that could be those of Khamis and Gaddafi’s intelligence chief, Abdallah Senussi, Al Jazeera reported, citing unnamed sources

Here's Al-Jazeera's interview with Mohammed (the one who just escaped). I think Gaddafi forces broke into the building he was in while giving the interview and took him away. (im not 100% sure) They break in at the 1:40 mark.

edit on 22-8-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

The Hauge one sided american funded created war court.

And the funny thing is the US didn't sign The Hague, they can even invade the Netherlands to free a US prisoner. The Hague is a joke!!!
edit on 22-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
According to the New York Times today-

"Through Saturday, NATO and its allies had flown 7,459 strike missions, or sorties, attacking thousands of targets, from individual rocket launchers to major military headquarters.

NATO's targeting grew increasingly precise, one senior NATO diplomat said, as the United States established around-the-clock surveillance over the dwindling areas that Libyan military forces still controlled, using armed Predator drones to detect, track and occasionally fire at those forces.

NATO troops continued close air support of the rebels all day, with multiple strikes by alliance aircraft helping clear the road to Tripoli from Zawiyah. Rebel leaders in the west credited NATO with thwarting an attempt on Sunday by Qaddafi loyalists to reclaim Zawiyah with a flank assault on the city.

Untold numbers of the missiles, including SA-7s, have already been looted from government arsenals, and American officials fear they could circulate widely, including heat-seeking antiaircraft missiles that could be used against civilian airliners. The United States had already been quietly meeting with leaders of Libya's neighbors in Africa's Sahel region to stem the flow of the missiles."

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join