It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central Tripoli !!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Must be nice posting behind your computer with the only problem to worry about is the debt crisis. These people in Libya however have had their basic amenities suppressed from them for many years and are fighting just for the basic things we 'normal' people take for granted. Hate is a strong word, but I support the Libyans cause in wanting a better life not only for themselves but the generations to come.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

Nar not really happy as you are not my target audience... And its not good enough just to say hes a crazy nut job who kills his own people because in this reality evidence and sources are required to judge someone. Nt sure how it works in your world.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Must be nice posting behind your computer with the only problem to worry about is the debt crisis. These people in Libya however have had their basic amenities suppressed from them for many years and are fighting just for the basic things we 'normal' people take for granted. Hate is a strong word, but I support the Libyans cause in wanting a better life not only for themselves but the generations to come.

Lol you know nothing of the struggles of Libya, if you did you would know that they were way worse off with the previous ruler King Idis, and they will be way worse with there future rules, The Amerikans.

You would also know that almost every single Libyan has there own house that they own (Not a bank) due to Ghaddafi. You would know about Ghaddafi's wish to create the United States of Africa. You would know that every single Libyan gets an equal amount of the profits from oil or any other resource dug from Libyan soil. That Libyans get free land and farm equipment if they wish to make a farm.
The list goes on...

Care to look at the before and after pics of Libya?
a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Could someone post pictures of dead Libyans that the leader killed,
not rebels with guns because,
we shoot and kill rebels in America with guns everyday.
I have seen pictures and stories of 26,000 dead in Mexico that protest the
Cartel.
But I have not seen Libyans dead in the same time frame as Mexico.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

you stated

Why oh why... Why are you all soooo against Ghaddafi?

and I wanted to point out that i am neither for or against him and I am just relaying the reports about the assault (which is what the topic of this thread is about)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304

Originally posted by RUDDD

Lol you know nothing of the struggles of Libya, if you did you would know that they were way worse off with the previous ruler King Idis, and they will be way worse with there future rules, The Amerikans.

You would also know that almost every single Libyan has there own house that they own (Not a bank) due to Ghaddafi. You would know about Ghaddafi's wish to create the United States of Africa. You would know that every single Libyan gets an equal amount of the profits from oil or any other resource dug from Libyan soil. That Libyans get free land and farm equipment if they wish to make a farm.
The list goes on...

Care to look at the before and after pics of Libya?
a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

It would seem the Libyan people disagee with you,

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wheres proof? you saw what happend in iraq, NO Wmds, and no gas agents were found.

The Libyan Government still had stockpiles of chemical weapons. Since 2003 Libya with the assistance of international agencies have been gradually destroying their stockpile. Libya got an extension for the destruction and still held stockpiles of chemical munitions in 2011.

Statement released by the Executive Council of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons on 6 May 2011.

“I have reminded the Libyan Government of its international obligation to meet its destruction deadlines, and I have also reiterated to the National Authority that the responsibility for the physical security of those chemical weapons rests entirely with the Libyan Government,” the Director-General, Ambassador Ahmet Üzümcü, said in his opening statement at the Executive Council."

www.opcw.org...

TJ

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If its a photoshop, its a good one. Gadaffi dead?

twitpic.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

No... no one can.. because the whole thing is a fairytale dreamed up by the American Gov and NATO.

Ghaddafi is actually a great ruler and has done ALOT for the Libyan people, everyone would know that if they looked at the FACTS of what he has done for the people.

Have a look at the flag the rebels are carrying around. Look familiar? it should because its the flag of King Idris who Ghaddafi and the people over threw due to him being a ruthless dictator. Why are they using this flag? because these are the guys who stood with Idris and want thier country back so they can rule it with an iron fist. The American governement simply supports them and uses them so they can over throw Ghaddafi.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

You really think the libyan people dissagree. i have visual proof that they agree with me....

Wheres yours?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

Great ruler?

Just because he started off some infrastructure projects and bribed his people with homes and money, that doesn't make him a "great ruler".

He was brutal, vicious and silenced opposition to his continued rule with extreme levels of violence. Evidence is a plenty for these abuses, but people like you choose to ignore them when presented. I have lost count of the amount of times I have engaged in debate about this very matter only to have sources dismissed as "propoganda", even when those very same people will use the same media outlet or what have you to back up their own dubious points.

End result, it is quite pointless debating this particular aspect of Libya because you will dismiss any and all evidence which flies in the face of your pre-conceived notions.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

sorru but thats not proof just like how the troops got in iraq found nothing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

and here we have a Pro CFR suppoter, as a spokemen, IMF suppoter, and the western Colonization suppoter and someone who loves the new world order agenda.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by 412304

Great ruler?

Just because he started off some infrastructure projects and bribed his people with homes and money, that doesn't make him a "great ruler".

He was brutal, vicious and silenced opposition to his continued rule with extreme levels of violence. Evidence is a plenty for these abuses, but people like you choose to ignore them when presented. I have lost count of the amount of times I have engaged in debate about this very matter only to have sources dismissed as "propoganda", even when those very same people will use the same media outlet or what have you to back up their own dubious points.

End result, it is quite pointless debating this particular aspect of Libya because you will dismiss any and all evidence which flies in the face of your pre-conceived notions.

Geeze Stumason, we beat you out of the other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... with facts and now your back with the same old crap??? Come on you know better then that. you didnt have facts then and you dont have facts now... Please go back to FOX news....

Btw Stumason if you go back to that other thread you will see the same deal... you just say there are plenty of reasons why hes a bad man... BUT YOU NEVER STATE THEM WITH EVIDENCE!!!
edit on 21-8-2011 by 412304 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And another nail in the cofin is placed, one day some time down this road you all will pass a sign that reads "wellcome to hell" though most of you will miss the sign.

But don't worry hell aint such a bad place everybody in there gets what they deserve. You see justice exists. And what goes around comes around.

It will be interesting to watch what all of you say and do then when your time comes.

Oh it will be funny a comedy a silent comedy.

The Silent Comedy- Bartholomew

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
From the Obama Youth Anthem

" he's gonna change it...."
" re arrange it... "
" We're gonna save the world...."

Gaddafi wasn't overthrown. This is all according to plan for the consolidation of oil and power in the building of the NWO. Syria will be next. In fact you may see it starting soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

HA!

"Beat me out"? Bit full of yourself, aren't you? Maybe I just got tired of arguing with idiots? Ever thought of that? I am under no compulsion to hang around and repeat things over and over. I said my piece and left it at that, realising that I have far more important and interesting things to do!

If that's the way you see things though, then care to address the two recent threads? No one has even come close to addressing the blatant logical fallacy in the arguments presented for the support Gaddafi suposedly enjoys?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, you and people like Agent_USA_Supporter will be shown to totally full of BS in the coming days, once the fear of being killed for going against gaddafi is removed.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I believe this is modern slavery!
We do not need to drag them out of Africa anymore to Americas and Europe
but leave them right there in Africa.
To be slaves, work and supply our resource needs,
for low wages and forever indebted to the world.
We have been overthrowing small African Nations
for cheap labor and resources for how long now?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

Oh, as for your claims I posted no evidence, I do. In that very thread you linked, you can see I have posted evidence, as requested and even gave you a choice of a variety of different sources.

But you guys simply ignore it, demand more, ignore that, then fall back to the tired old "it's propoganda" line when you have no other choice but to address it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Oh yeah, love them all! Did I mention I also like to rape babies, steal food from starving children and I am a major supporter of the reinstatement of Black slavery?

Little hint here, character assasination is the last ditch attempt of someone who has litterally nothing left in their armoury.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join