It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Imtor
There is a thread just on page 1 of this forum... forget 'people need to use the search button'... people need to learn looking at page1 the page that you actually visit. It gets annoying when you see a new thread about something already posted few lines below. There was 'Ancient Aliens debunked' then the other thread below, then this is a 3rd thread...

Im not going to repeat my view on this in details, i think you can't call everything liers. whether exaggerated or not there is some truth in it, the possibility of being visited in the past is very big if they exist. And a lot of documentation suggests that, I dont know why the doubt in that when so many cases, take them together and you cant call everyone a lier...

I hate to say it but that's a lost battle my friend. That thread going on about that Anunnaki movie. There are about 6 of them that were created before his. And yet it's been on the front page of this site. As if no one even knew the search bar existed.

I created a thread that was kinda of a poll for ats on if hollywood should make a movie on it. Totally different then the other threads. Someone comes in their without reading the op and derails it. Saying that thread was already going on. Yet they are posting in a thread that is a copy of 6 others.

It's getting rediculous on here now!

Maybe we should look at the quality of the thread, instead of who's was here first. What's getting ridiculous is the amount of threads that fail to adhere to ATS guidelines. That's just getting pathetic.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

I strongly disagree on your evil Reptilian assumption. I believe the opposite is true of the peaceful Reptillians. Can you post any recent evidence that your assumption is true

If you can't, may I suggest that you stop painting a peaceful ET race into an evil corner.

I'm sorry... but you sound like you are falsefying and sterotyping an ET alien race.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I agree. Maybe you should check mine out! It's done pretty good even added some background to the topic. Before asking "Should hollywood make an Anunnaki movie?"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Some pretty amazing writings for goat herders. No matter what you convieniently believe.

what i convieniently believe?
what i know is that religon is the cause of a lot of pain, suffering and wars where thousands of people have died

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone else makes the same connection as me, that is, perhaps the TV show "The Event" was pulled because it was getting a bit too close to the truth?
If aliens have been lliving amongst us, (and I believe that they are), maybe they didn't want their cover blown!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
REVEALER....STARGATES....in the way you are concieving them....like on the show of the same name....are not a reality as far as I know. An unprotected Human or otherwise...BODY....being litteraly ripped apart at the EVEN HORIZON of a stable Wormhole....would come out the other end as a collection of particles.

The only way what you refer to could be considerd REAL....is a Craft with a Gravitic Drive....thus having the ability to create a SINGULARITY...or...GRAVITY WELL....that is strong enough to warp or fold space to allow instantanious travel from any one point in the Universe to any other point...would be as close as I know you can get to a STARGATE.

Remember that we experience our Universe and all physical aspects of....in a 4-Dimensional view. In reality....our single Universal reality....there are infinite others....is a Universal construct of Geometry consisting of a MINIMUM....10 Dimensional states.

Every individual dimensional state is connected to all the others so in basic terms....you can't have an object of matter....matter consisting of both mass and energy....without....and this statement is not really true because you need at least 10 but for this explaination....MINIMUM 4 DIMENSIONAL STATES.

Those states being LENGTH....WIDTH....DEPTH....and TIME. You need these four to have matter exist because without say...time....the electrons could not orbit an atoms nucleus thus no chemical or nuclear reactions could occur. The other three states of dimentional geometry...length,width, and depth....are needed for spacial existance of matter.

In Grade school...teachers used to describe two dimensionality as drawing on a piece of paper....this is not true....you need at least 4 dimensional states since matter needs 4 at least to exist for their to be atoms that make up the paper and the OLD....TURN IT TO LOOK AT IT'S EDGE AND WITH ONLY TWO DIMENSIONS YOU WOULD SEE NOTHING....arguement is....STUPID!....since...if you could see length and height....that means that there are atoms present to reflect light since matter cannot exist in a two dimensional state.

THEN....there is ONE DIMENSIONALITY....or SINGULARITY....which is the basis and defining reason for the existance of GRAVITY. For DECADES....scientists and physicists have been seeking evidence of a GRAVITON....or as recently defined...HIGGS-BOSSON....MASS CREATING PARTICLE. they have not found it and it most likely does NOT EXIST.

So ONE DIMENSIONALITY or SINGULARITY....is simply.....GRAVITY. All dimensional states are connected with each other so when something seems to be moving when it falls....it is not really moving. All other forms of motion are either Kinetic Transfers of energy....like four balls on a desk that when one swings and hits the second in a line of three others....the fourth ball that strikes the third....it's kinetic energy is transfered through the third, second and finally forces the first ball into motion....as the first ball swings back only the forth ball will be put into motion....all the others stay put. The other form of motion is magnetic or electromagnetic...as a magnet will place an object that can become magnetically effected....to move...as in a junk yard when a huge electro-magnet picks up a steel car.

Whith gravity...it matters not if an object is made of steel or wood or plactic or has any magnetic properties at all. In fact....it doesn't have to be an object...it can be a beem of light or enery generation. EVERYTHING IS EFFECTED BY GRAVITY....there are NO EXCEPTIONS....so when you drop your beer and it falls....it is not being pushed or pulled or does it have any particle or enegy transfer occuring....it is simply....EXISTING AT DIFFERENT POINTS OF POSITION AND OBSERVED SO BASED ON TIME.

So if you had a much stronger...or greater curvature or folding of space by either being on a much denser
planet of great mass....or and even greater curve or fold created artificially by replacing matter with a massive amount of energy....resulting from a Matter/Antimatter reaction....your beer would fall much faster on the denser planet and in the case of a greater created singularity....you would not even see the fall of your beer....to you....it would appear as it just splipped out of your hand....and INSTANTANIOUSLY......IT APPEARS ON THE GROUND.

Now these are just examples for teaching....so PLEASE....I would appreciate no one getting into a persons body becoming a flat pool of blood on the surface of the planet. It is just an example. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Some pretty amazing writings for goat herders. No matter what you convieniently believe.

what i convieniently believe?
what i know is that religon is the cause of a lot of pain, suffering and wars where thousands of people have died

When you say religion you may just as well be saying man. That I will go along with.But you can't say God is responsible for anything man does. Even if man does it in the name of God. I see some common ground for us in that respect..
edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoRevealer
There is also the garden of eden and adam and eve.

God created Adam, and creates a garden around him, he allows him to eat from the trees, all except the tree of life. God then goes away and "brings" animals to Adam (from?) but none seem suitable for a companion so god causes adam to sleep and makes a female companion from apart of adam. They then come across a serpent, It talks to them and tells them to eat from the tree of life, they do so and they become aware of their surroundings and that they are naked so they cover themselves with leaves.

Does that not sound a bit odd to anyone else?, my guess is that Aliens came down, found a human, brought him back to life and placed him here, on this planet. But finds no way for the man to be accompanied so they knock him out clone him genetically modify it so it's a female. That way the humans can inherit the earth and give it use. Also the serpent can talk? theres always reptilians, they are portraid to be devious, and cruel creatures of the universe, which apparently they already lived here before us so this serpent wanted Adam to eat the apple thinking he would be taken off the planet and punished? So they would have their planet back maybe?
God then cursed the serpent and removed all of it's limbs, so it had legs and arms? and curses it to be an eternal enemy of man, sounds a bit like those apparent wars between Paleidians, other Humans and reptilians thousands of years back doesnt it? Also god made us in him image, we look like god, Paleidians? or was it that "God" was a survivor from these apparent wars and that they brought a fellow man here and cloned him a woman so that the human race wouldn't die out? The tree of knowledge could be many things but why would they not want man to have this knowledge?

I believe you've missed an important point here. I think that more than one 'God' came to earth and that each 'God' probably controlled different areas of the globe.
I say this because the Old Testament clearly talks about other people alive at the time of Cain leaving Eden.......

“Not so! Whoever kills Cain shall be punished sevenfold.”
(Genesis 4:13)

At this point in the Bible story, supposedly there are only two other people on the face of this new earth. Neither Adam nor Eve would be referred to by Cain, or God, as “WHOEVER,” indicating there were other people on the earth. Cain was not afraid his mother or father would kill him. He was afraid SOMEONE ELSE would kill him.
Cain traveled to a distant land, married, and had grandchildren. Cain and the descendants of Adam and Cain married eight women and Cain founded the city of Henoch. (Genesis 4:16-26)

The Bible is explicit in its genealogy, always mentioning brothers and sisters married into the same family. None of the women Adam’s descendants married are named as sisters, so let’s do some simple multiplication.
Each of the eight wives had a mother, a father and, being careful not to exaggerate, let’s say at least one sibling. Eight wives times a family of four suddenly becomes at least thirty two people plus Adam, Eve, and Cain. Now we are up to thirty five.
Add the city that Cain founded and the numbers are very different from the numbers in the Bible. Adam, Eve, and Cain were definitely not alone when they were created. There were other mothers giving birth to daughters for Cain and Seth to marry at about the same time Cain and Seth were born.

The genealogy of Adam’s male descendants stretches from (Genesis 4:16) to (Genesis 6:1) They found plenty of women to help add numbers to the species. There were enough women in fact, for the sons of God to take wives, yet there is no shortage of women mentioned in the Bible.

It has been stated by many Old Testament readers that: “Well, they married their sisters!” There is no such statement in the Bible.....
Then there’s the fact that most of the time God frowned on incest. Two exceptions were Lot and his daughters, and the story of Onan and his brothers wife.

Cain murdered his brother, so God told him he had to wander the earth as a fugitive. But Cain got along just fine without a God. He married more than one wife and discovered enough people outside the Garden of Eden and founded a city. Since a city in the Old Testament is defined as at least 12,000 people ( Josue 8:24 ) you have no choice but to believe there were not hundreds, but thousands of humans on the earth when God “created” Adam and Eve.

So, what is the truth about this story? I think it was the story about one of the 'Gods' that came to earth and seeded an area of earth with human beings....................
edit on 21/8/11 by JonU2 because:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JonU2

Adding to that. It is a commonly held belief among Jewish sages that there were people on earth before Adam and Eve were created. But the Jews believe they were different, almost like animals, because God didn't "breathe the breath of life" into them the way he did Adam and Eve. Or in other words, the others didn't have a soul.

Going from memory, so you may want to double check me on it, but I'm reasonably sure thats correct.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Every time some one mentions ancient aliens i cant help but think that it is not aliens but the remnants of a pre ice age civilization that have been under ground riding out the last extinction level even.Hence the hollow earth theory.you also have ancient airplanes made out of gold(which are aerodynamically sound) so i ask you this if it was aliens why would they have a "ship" that has aerodynamic features??With regards to hybrid creatures we could if not are making them today

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So you havent watched History Channels Ancient Aliens or read the many books that cover this topic? Or even the many threads on ATS about Ancient Aliens? No? Yes?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you have an open mind than have a read of one of Zacharia Sitchin books. He translated many Sumerian tablets. Some of them have a reference to the Adam & Even story. Once you have read this it becomes clearer as to how it came about. Plus the where and how incl where Cain went to afterwards and where those women came from who he married. etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your thread deserves a lot of respect for content and the amount of text you've provided. I commend you for a great effort. Excellent post. SnF.

It would be praiseworthy only if, instead of typing claims that exist in his head, the OP would research the claims and provide links to (at least) the claims, if not the mainstream responses.

Harte

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i honestly dont buy into the Ancient alien theories, you're telling me aliens helped built the pyramids but couldnt prevent wars?

hah

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Can't expect to much nowadays it seems. I was happy just to click on a thread with that much text.

Even so, I see your point Harte.
edit on 22-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join