It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: 'Days Numbered' for Libya’s Gadhafi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The War Monger Himself Speaks, Senator John McCain was an early advocate of U.S. intervention in Libya

link to source

Senator John McCain was an early advocate of U.S. intervention in Libya, where NATO forces have waged a five-month air campaign to protect civilians and degrade the capabilities of government forces. Appearing on CBS’ Face the Nation television program, the Arizona lawmaker said the end is near for Moammar Gadhafi.

“It is a matter of hours, if not days," said McCain. "And once our NATO forces under the leadership of the French and the British and others became more heavily engaged with the use of air power, I think it was something that was going to happen.”

Again here we have more lies From McCian

that has the blood of Americans on his hands.”

Thats what he said about saddam and it was proven wrong,saddam wasnt going to attack anyone nor Americans i guess the same goes for Gadhafi.

and the Libyan people deserve a democratic and peaceful future.

Just like Iraq is now right? libya will be a puppet to the west just as it was in the past

You can be sure the war monger will be in libya to open the markets for the west

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
We've heard how gadafi left Libya, his son was bombed, the rebels were winning, all of it untrue. So why should I believe that his days are numbered now when his days were numbered a month ago, and a month before that, and a month before that...

I watched some old 80's tv series and they were mentioning Gadafi and Libya, I was like Geez doesn't this guy ever let up?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

If you ask me personally i dont believe gadafi is in a bunker like some idiots are saying and i dont believe gadafi was using mercenaries to fight for him if he did he would be winning by now, mercenaries come in different military sections from ploits to soldiers, so no i can not believe any of the westerm mainstream cliams because thats also called deception.

All wars are based on deception and lies i saw an article where it reads that rebels are winning with just mounted trucks compare Libyas military, libyas military was trainned by a british officer back in 2000s.

Everything seems or points conntected to the west of these rebels and the way John McCain has been supplying them since day one.

The rebels cliam they are not terrorists but thats just like saying i didnt kill the bird.

As for Gadhafi in my believe i believe Gadhafi & his family already left Libya, as for his audio recordings those were made earlier.

thats how i see it.

dont forget has the tribes i dont think the tribes will rise up agaisnt the rebels just yet maybe when they take over then they will.

I always find it shocking on who Senator John McCain supports and suppplies just like the way he supported the KLA in kosovo and the Albanian lobby has supported and funded Senator John McCain and tried of helping win the 2000 election.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

The rebels are pouring into Tripoli right now
and meeting no resistance at all, so I would
say its a safe bet to say the colonel is history.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I have been watching the Qadaffi show since it started early this year. It has struck me as quite odd from the beginning. Qadaffi's behavior has never made any sense. He was shown on the news playing chess with the Russian Chairman of the World Chess Federation...the day his own child was alleged to have been killed by NATO (NATAS) bombing. Then there is the little matter of all of the strange folks who make up the so called "rebels." They look and sound oddly Brittish many of them. The we must also ask why has Qadaffi been such a tough nut to crack. I have concluded that the entire show is just that...a show. A huge theater production staged to replace one CIA figure head with another. Something stinks in Tripolli.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

ye gaddafi has been stinking the place up for 40 years, with a bit of luck he will
hanging from a lamp-post by morning

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Of course the tribes won't rise up to defend Ghadaffi after what he did to them after he gained power. They hate him for what he did.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

I couldnt agree more.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Of course the tribes won't rise up to defend Ghadaffi after what he did to them after he gained power. They hate him for what he did.

Sorry but some of your post doesnt make sense
Oh also he didnt gain any power his just a figure head, the tribes will rise up its a wait and see game

King Idrs was a western puppet king just like the NTC is now to the western countries.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Qadaffi should be safe as long as he doesn't fly, right? After all, we're just enforcing a "no-fly zone", right?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Again here we have more lies From McCian

that has the blood of Americans on his hands.”

How is that lies, what about the nearly 189 Americans (and 81 others) who died in the Lockerbie bombing?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why are people insisting this guy be called Colonel? He is nothing but a colonel of death and lies and destruction. Too much blood on his hands and he will answer for it in a Higher Court someday.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

How is that lies, what about the nearly 189 Americans (and 81 others) who died in the Lockerbie bombing?

First off there is no evidence that Gadhafi had played any role, secondly did you know that during the Lockerbie trail

What if they are innocent?

source

It is easy to see why Washington, which is poised to restore relations with Tehran and which tends to catch a cold if the Israeli lobby sneezes, would sleep better at night if the Scottish judges find it was all a Libyan mission. After all, a French court, without hearing defence evidence, recently found six Libyans guilty in absentia of bombing a French airliner in equatorial Africa a decade ago.

First off its fact that there was a jewish judge at the Lockerbie trail

source

So before you say Gadhafi did the Lockerbie go and do some research on it afterall you are on ATS arent you? if you dont want to research it on ATS go look elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Why are people insisting this guy be called Colonel? He is nothing but a colonel of death and lies and destruction. Too much blood on his hands and he will answer for it in a Higher Court someday.

huh what? you do know everyone has the same feelings For GW Bush and Bill Clintion right? the biggest liars in the world, and as for been called Colonel he is. He is the one who overthrow King Idrs a western puppet king who allowed bases in libya, i guess history never changes.

He is nothing but a colonel of death and lies and destruction.

Ah we have another who thinks the Rebels are Saints sadly your going to be wrong on that.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Libya admitted it, and offered compensation. The ex-justice minister said Gadaffi personally ordered it. Gadaffi is a sponsor of terrorism.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Libya admitted it, and offered compensation. The ex-justice minister said Gadaffi personally ordered it. Gadaffi is a sponsor of terrorism.

Exactly. I have no sympathy for Gadaffi whatsoever. He made his bed and now he can reap the consequences of his actions. at the end of the day we all have to answer to our Creator in the Ultimate Court and i am sure his crimes will not go unpunished. Not of this magnitude. He raped an entire country to put it bluntly. He chose the path of evil. He could have made Lybia a wonderful country of peace and fairness. But no he chose to murder and wash his hands in blood. Mind you i think he has lost his mind and is insane judging from the pictures i've seen on the news of him. And lets not forget this muderer needs to answer for the murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher and i am sure all involved in the Lockerbie bombing would cheer to see this man caught.

As to the civil war itself. Well i have no doubt rebels did shoot or kill prisoners of the old regime. But i for one can hardly blame them. The people of Lybia spent 42 years living in hell and revenge attacks will take place. That is the nature of war. Sad but true.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

huh what? you do know everyone has the same feelings For GW Bush and Bill Clintion right? the biggest liars in the world, and as for been called Colonel he is. He is the one who overthrow King Idrs a western puppet king who allowed bases in libya, i guess history never changes.

He is nothing but a colonel of death and lies and destruction.

Ah we have another who thinks the Rebels are Saints sadly your going to be wrong on that.
edit on 1-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Agent USA Supporter. Can i ask you this. How would you feel if you spent years in a Lybian torture cell hosted by the former regime and subject to daily beatings and living in a cell you could barely move around in. I am sure you would have hated every moment of it. I dont think for a moment the Rebels are saints. There are going to be things done on both sides in warfare that will be outside the Geneva convention for starters. But i think and feel the rebels have the moral uppperhand by a longshot. Ask any Lybian. I am sure they will shrug their shoulders and say yes in war bad things happen, but we are glad that insane evil man has gone.

top topics

join