It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Ricin) Air Attack on U.S. Planned for October 2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Air Attack on U.S. Planned for October 2004
El AL'eda terrorists plan to initiate "Fortress Americas"
with several thousand dead on American East Coast

by Joe Vialls
joevialls.altermedia.info...

I found this tonight and thought I would share this little tidbit with you all it does make a good read, and if it is true it leaves me with few questions
So is America to be attacked again by the Bush Cabal?
If this is true will it put the United States under Marshal Law?

PART ONE

The auxiliary tanks were the most important part of this Boeing 727. Fitted by skilled South Africans working for the Zionist El AL'eda terrorist group, they were designed to give N844AA and four of its sister aircraft unprecedented range. Though the Boeing 727-200 series normally has a maximum range of 2,500 miles, these five special aircraft would each be capable of flying 4,750 miles non-stop at economical cruise speed. As if to emphasize this point, N844AA had taken on 94,000# [about 14,000 gallons] of Jet A1 fuel the day before.

As N844AA lifted off the runway, Benjamin retracted the undercarriage but held the nose down. From an official Angolan perspective the Boeing 727 had been 'stolen' by a person or persons unknown, and the pilot had no intention of giving away his position and course to anyone else by mistake. Turning west and keeping the aircraft below 1,000 feet, Benjamin flew 100 miles out over the South Atlantic before eventually turning north, climbing to altitude, and setting course for a disused military airstrip in Equatorial Guinea.

more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO
Now, current credible intelligence indicates that Al Qaeda wants to hit the United States, to hit the United States hard,

Ashcroft said in a news conference at the Justice Department. Speaking about newly-arrested 'Al Qaeda' patsy Nuradin M. Abdi, who stands accused of having a relationship with an Ohio truck driver alleged to have provided material support to 'Al Qaeda' [Confused? So am I ...] , Ashcroft went to great lengths to point directly at Ethiopia, claiming that Abdi said he was traveling to Somalia when he really went to a terrorist training camp in Ethiopia instead:

joevialls.altermedia.info..." border=0>

While Ashcroft dribbled spittle down his shirt front and rambled on "�we know our enemies will go to great lengths to lie in wait and to achieve the death and destruction they desire if at all possible", Israeli El AL'eda biological warfare experts were at the very same time busily pressing the first batch of Castor beans to arrive from Ethiopia, at their two bush laboratories in the Republic of Guinea.

Out of the one hundred tons of castor bean mash remaining, the biological warfare experts will eventually produce approximately five tons of finished Ricin powder product, one of the most deadly substances in the world. Just one milligram is sufficient to kill an adult human, meaning that the five tons manufactured in Guinea would be theoretically capable of killing 5,000 million people. In practice this will not happen, because the #8 reserve tank in each Boeing 727 attack airplane can only hold 800# of the low density Ricin material, for a total combined warload on all five airplanes of 4,000#.

The method of delivery will also severely curtail the overall lethality of the product, because rather than being evenly distributed, each warload will be dumped overhead a population center in the exact same manner as a water bomber discharging its load. A remote-controlled high speed mechanism will discharge the entire 800# warload in less than three seconds through the modified rear baggage hold, leading to massive overkill in some saturated areas, but with surprisingly little effect one mile away from ground zero, especially upwind.

However, Ricin does not decay swiftly as in the case of chemical nerve gas, meaning that it can easily contaminate water and food supplies for months afterwards; in essence a similar process to the delayed-action radiation sickness and death experienced at Hiroshima after the end of the Second World War.

more

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Is that a warhammer dude in your avatar?

Very um, intriguing post, however could you please shorten it up some, as you do have source links. Your quotes are some what large.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
is that better?
yes it is warhammer it's called Farseer

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wow I just spent a few hours thoroughly reading this site and am going to cross-check a lot of quotes and facts that I don't remember or recognize, but so far it concurs with a lot of what I've read. Awesome find, Sauron.

Oh yeah and I liked WC3 but mostly play the DOTA map now.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by taibunsuu]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I was kind of surprised that he names the Jewish operation "Operation Shekhinah" (Shock and Awe). Someone else has made that connection. Shekhinan (or shakina", if the feminine component of God, the "Glory of God".

----------------

"Shak-in-ah appeared in Jerusalem after the building of Solomon's Temple and the placement of the Ark of the Covenant within the temple's Holy of Holies. Solomon worshipped her over Yahweh. She is the goddess consort of the king seen as a visible cloud overshadowing or hovering over the Ark of the Covenant (Exodus 40:34-38)."

www.williamhenry.net...
-----------------

It was lost when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed temple and possibly tranported it to Babylon. And, is said to be scattered amonst some of the people. According to Jewish tradition there can no return to Eden, until these people are gathered together.

Just an interesting tidbit thrown in. Was Bush playing mind games with Saddam when he named the operation, knowing that the name would mean much more to Saddam than us, or was it like this guy says...the original name of the operation....

www.joevialls.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Martial law is impossible in the U.S. Except under liberals. Give them another thirty years, and they'll have this place looin' like the Soviet Union.

stupid quote
----------------

"Remember, America - I gave you the internet, and I can take it away." - Al Gore

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It seems an unnecessarily complicated plan. Contamination of a major city could be more easily achieved with ground vehicles spraying a crosswind line source many miles from the target city. No need for large aircraft, just vehicles, leaf blowers, a BW agent and a moderate wind.

This is a proven method of off target attack. The US pioneered the technique with it's Large Area Coverage concept experiments, carried out in the 50s and 60s.

zero lift

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
I was kind of surprised that he names the Jewish operation "Operation Shekhinah" (Shock and Awe). Someone else has made that connection. Shekhinan (or shakina", if the feminine component of God, the "Glory of God".

----------------

"Shak-in-ah appeared in Jerusalem after the building of Solomon's Temple and the placement of the Ark of the Covenant within the temple's Holy of Holies. Solomon worshiped her over Yahweh. She is the goddess consort of the king seen as a visible cloud overshadowing or hovering over the Ark of the Covenant (Exodus 40:34-38)."

www.williamhenry.net...
-----------------

Well,

Fascinating, brings me back to studies of my youth. Primarily the concept of Jungian sub conscience, primal mythology. A concept of justification for thought, action, and dreams. I am a believer in Jung, above Freudian desire of fulfillment of animal instinct. The two are a constant battle in the evolution of humanity.
Have to make a beer run and then I will return and explore some more.

TUT

[edit on 20-8-2004 by tututkamen]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To add some fuel to your fire...

CDC Deletes Sensitive Portion of Ricin Factsheet

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi all!

I thought there were some parallels with this thread too.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Remember when baby food was found to contain trace amounts of ricin?

What exactly is a trace amount of a poison of which one milligram is more than enough to kill a male adult?

Here's the story about the 'find.'

www.kron4.com...

Now, here's a story about how it was a 'false alarm.'

my.webmd.com...

Ah, I see, it wasn't purified ricin, just some castor beans.

Interesting that no one who actually reported the information is named, just some anonymous Irvine, CA police officers, the FDA and the FBI.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Back in February 2004, a ricin scare also closed down three Senate buildings.
www.cnn.com...
The article itself talks mentions a list of symptoms, and how it takes 4 to 8 hours for ricin poisoning to take effect. Also mentions there is no known antidote, and that it is difficult for it to spread through the air, unlike anthrax. Chock full o' helpful general information to file away in our brains.

Ricin was also miraculously found in a letter in October 2003 in a SC mailing facility.
www.cnn.com...

Aparently there was also another incident where a letter was intercepted on its way to the White House in November 2003.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by RedBalloon]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
Back in February 2004, a ricin scare also closed down three Senate buildings.
www.cnn.com...
The article itself talks mentions a list of symptoms, and how it takes 4 to 8 hours for ricin poisoning to take effect. Also mentions there is no known antidote, and that it is difficult for it to spread through the air, unlike anthrax. Chock full o' helpful general information to file away in our brains.
[edit on 26-8-2004 by RedBalloon]

yea, I remember that, it was just down the street from my office.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well October is almost over and with the rumors of an Oct surprise I thought I would bump this thread back up,

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hmmm...interesting story....oone problem with your insight. The 727 pictured did not have external tanks. The "pods" in the picture are the engines. the 727 has a tri-engine configuration consisting of two "pod" mounted engines and one engine at the tail base.

Another observation. 5000 million people? Not that many people in the US. Besides, to spread ricin by aerial means will mean that it has been weaponized to be in an aerosol form. Impossible for ricin. Ricin is to large to be effectively weaponized to disperse in this manner.

If dropped at a height of say 35,000 feet, the spores would still only contaminate a small area. Unlikely to cause more than mild flu like symptoms in healthy adults (like the flu).

Good luck with predicting the next disaster...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
you're right Sauron, october is almost over. and if none of the numerous "october surprise" conspiracies come to fruition, what then will so many of you (not neccessarily you Sauron, simply a general "you") that proposed them do? will you finally give up on paranoia and give bush a chance? or will you blindly move on to the next conspiracy and proclaim "for sure THIS one is real!"?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Info on the plane identified in the picture:

N-number : N844AA
Aircraft Serial Number : 20985
Aircraft Manufacturer : BOEING
Model : 727-223
Engine Manufacturer : P&W
Model : JT8D-1
Aircraft Year : 1975
Owner Name : AEROSPACE SALES & LEASING CO INC
Owner Address : 9990 SW 77TH AVE PH 9
MIAMI, FL, 33156-2661
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 03-Jan-2002
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard
Approved Operations : Transport

www.landings.com...

My question is how did it get in S. Africa?

[edit on 10/26/2004 by SHADOW266]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Aircraft Taken at
More: IRS Airlines
More: Boeing 727-223/Adv
More: Miami - Opa Locka (OPF)
More: USA - Florida, January 19, 2002

Remark Photographer
N844AA Ex-American Airlines 727's, one of two at OPF being converted for use by IRS Airlines in Africa. This one was stolen from Luanda, Angola on May 25, 2003. This is the last known photo of this aircraft.
More: Ryan Gaddis - SPOT THIS!
Contact Ryan Gaddis - SPOT THIS!

Hmmm...weird!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
From what I read the extra tanks are inside the craft, and how it got to Africa beats me,
I also think this will not come to pass

Benjamin Padilla was not a criminal, but if working in the drugs rather than aviation trade he would have been referred to unkindly as a "mule", i.e. a highly paid but entirely disposable asset because he had no real idea who the actual bosses were.

Benjamin thought he was repossessing a stolen aircraft and delivering it to the new owners, but that is all he knew. After landing in the Republic of Guinea, Padilla was diverted for a while with other jobs, then paid off and allowed to go on his way unsuspecting and unhindered.

As every reader knows, an organization with the massive resources of El AL'eda in New York and Tel Aviv, has no need to steal its own aircraft from a backwoods African airport where it could easily pay the Boeing 727's paltry outstanding landing fees, which brings us to the motive for this phase of the operation.

In the first place, Benjamin Padilla was merely a mule who could not possibly compromise a future operation if caught in the act, because he knew nothing at all about it. Thus the real bosses were assured anonymity, and the operation would remain secure.

Then within 24 hours of this unremarkable and elderly Boeing 727 vanishing from an obscure African airport that almost nobody had heard of, the entire western media inexplicably started speculating that the aircraft might have been stolen by 'terrorists', and in particular by 'al Qaeda terrorists' for use against 'western targets' in a possible 'Rerun of 9-11'.

This seemingly accidental mass media coverage was pure public relation gold, because forever afterwards, N844AA would be linked to 'Muslim Terrorists' allegedly planning to attack America

Source: joevialls.altermedia.info...

[edit on 26/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Boeing B727-223(A)
N844AA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN: 20985
Line No.: 1123
Operator (Owner): (AEROSPACE SALES & LSG)
Delivery Date: 1975-05-13
Engine Model: JT8D-9A(HK3)
F/N: 844
SELCAL:
R:
Previous Registration
[Comments]: [LRF 30AUG01][ST AEROSPACE SALES & LSG 28NOV01][BEING EXPORTED TO NICARAGUA VIA OPF][TO IRS AIRLINES???]

www.jetphotos.net...

The picture I posted is from the website above. SAME PHOTO!!!!
HAHA

Strange life on this bird though. Owned by a company based in Florida...sold to a company in Nicaragua...then stolen in Africa. Sounds like this plane was used for drug smuggling.

[edit on 10/26/2004 by SHADOW266]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join