It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing light??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

First of all i'd like to say that i have no photo's or Video's that i can show you.
Now that that's out of the way i'd like to start by saying that me and three friends were just having an ordinary night in, in my house, we we're having a drink (we were fine enough to know what was happening) and a laugh.

Then three ambulance' went flying past the windows, my sister looked outside and in the flat opposite us there was paramedics looking around a house, it seemed a bit trashed up, i know your probablies thinking where does the Light come into it, well a few hours later we looked back and they were just taking a body bad into the house, we witnessed them come out of the house with the body inside the bag (Rest in piece friend) then all of a sudden a light appeared in the sky.

At first we thought it was just a planet because it was pretty big but then one of my friends pointed out that it was flashing, i thought it was nothing until we carried on watching jarhead on the TV and we looked back at it and it was quite a way away, it was drifting slowly to the right and about an hour later it had dissapeared.

I know it was pretty stupid not to get any pictures or anything right? I was more focused on the paramedics than anything, sorry guys

Anyone got any idea's? I don't know if it's a satellite or not but they normally move alot faster than that one.
Why did it appear as soon as that had happened, coincidence?

Anyone got any idea's
(i mean no dis-respect to the person that passed away)
Maybe anyone else seen it? i'm currently living in Gateshead, it was pretty big so if anyone else spotted it let me know

UfoRevealer.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The ISS is my first guess

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm sure it was just a coincidence. Interesting none the less. The philosophical implications are there if you're in to that kind of thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hmm, Never actually thought of that.

i guess we'll never know for certain

Thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I've seen it (or something like you describe) and so have others here. I've seen it off and on for a few years now. I don't have time but if you do a search you'll find threads.

People who have not seen it will dismiss it as the Space Station, Iridium Flares and satellites.... none of which move the way this can.

Keep your eyes open and you should see it again. There is something up there that is not discussed.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Thank you for your reply.

I have seen many lights, some bigger. some smaller but still flashing. I have no idea what they are but from now on i will keep my eyes fixed on the sky a bit more during night. Hopefully we will uncover what they are one day

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It was not an air ambulance or police helicopter was it? Just thinking in these circumstances lights in the sky can be attributed to that.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Nope, Definately not.
Sorry to ruin it but this light was up, wayyyy up.
Normally you can hear the air ambulance from a while away but this appeared to be in space, either that or extremely far away

Thanks for the reply though

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Flashing Lights

edit on 21-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sounds like a rotating sattelite reflecting sunlight to your direction, flashing in and out crossing the night sky... seen one myself

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Id say its due to scintillation

Scintillation or twinkling are generic terms for rapid variations in apparent brightness or color of a distant luminous object viewed through a medium, most commonly the atmosphere (atmospheric scintillation).

new topics

top topics

join