It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Night Crawlers (not the bait!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

if you dont try to understand things on your own terms, with your own observations, with your own understandings then you become one of the spoon fed masses, and should be considered a sheep.

Stand for what you believe in and what you know is true!
Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

They seem to walk with a limp and the bottom of the legs, beneath the cloth like substance seem to bend backwards. Maybe its because they dont have arms to stabilize them. I wonder where they are going and if they are humanoid or mammalian. The bottom of their legs makes me think of a horse's back legs.

I also thought their walk is similar to people on stilts, but the video with the debunkers show the child to be a lot larger than the night crawler.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

i put up a video about this on youtube, and someone commented back saying that they faked it
and even told me how

haha the second video there, that was unverified is the one my friends and i made and posted a long time ago
balsa wood sticks, held at neutral buoyancy with thin helium balloons all under a draped sheet. and just pulled them across with fishing line. they keep aloft, cuz the helium, although that takes a little while to get just right, so it dont float away, or collapse

no idea if this comment was the truth or someone trying to discredit this or not

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join