It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Napolitano Believes These Are the New Terrorists to look out for.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just take a look at the new see something, say something videos that Homeland Security has released.

and this sweet little gem

Now, I know these are a few months old, but I have just become aware of them....and what do these videos tell me? They are trying to set up, white middle class people as the new domestic terrorist. Why would they do this? I feel it, for the most part, will be the middle class who stands against the globalist agenda.

What say you?
edit on 21-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: Arg, not my day in making threads

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
thread dissapeared
??

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

naw, just me clicking too fast before finishing

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
National terrorists? but what are they fighting for?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

See something, say something?

I see an administration slanting, hating, promoting, and setting the groundwork for a war on the middle class.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yes. But why?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Because We the people are the greatest threat to their power base.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Without us there is no powerbase.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by beezzer

Yes. But why?

The middle class, either dem or GOP are basically the same ideologically. They work, they don't want to pay higher taxes, they spend. They are also the toughest "sell" when it comes to extremist policies. Demonize them, inhibit them, shut them down, marginalize them, and you can control the electorate.

Of course, that's just my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I think I said that. People are turning their backs on them and they there by cause them to lose their power base. Sorry I wasn't clear enough.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Someone should make a parody video where the "terrorists" featured are corrupt cops, TSA agents and people like Napolitano.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
How you come to the whole white middle class idea from those videos? Some of them cant be seen at all, at least one guy was asian I think and none of them screamed middle class.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Someone should make a parody video where the "terrorists" featured are corrupt cops, TSA agents and people like Napolitano.

Ask, and ye shall receive.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Americans aren't this stupid and Aunt Janet's campaign won't cause EVERYONE to look at White Middle Class Americans as a threat.

It'll cause JUST ENOUGH people to start wondering that more distrust and suspicion is sowed across the nation. All the better to insure that any future unrest is directed at each other and never the leadership that has caused the circumstances in the first place.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I think you need some glasses.

Almost all of the "terrorists" were white. Entire videos were designed to promote racial tension, or demonize the middle class.
edit on 21-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Observer99

Ask, and ye shall receive.

Okay, NOW we need those very talented folks at Anonymous to quietly swap the real PSA's with Aunt Janet for this one. A perfectly harmless 'prank' that would grab serious attention if the timing were right. Say..Labor Day weekend, when Walmarts are packed and the lines standing in front of the monitors are stretching down the isles? Who said resistance can't be fun!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Seems fishy for sure, but what if the "terrorists" in the videos were wearing traditional arab garb? Wouldn't people complain that they are stereotyping?

I always found it funny that "Terrorists hate our freedom" so in order to guard ourselves against their attacks on it, we must give up our freedom, privacy, etc...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Interesting, isn't it? They hate us, supposedly, because we are so free, so we have to lose our freedoms to protect us from them. At this rate they will have a freer society than we do. Don't they win, then?

The whole war on terror makes my head hurt, thinking of the ridiculous logic one has to use to understand it. Not unlike trying to figure out how Tom Waits has made a career out of what he does all these years, I try and not ask these questions anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So, it doesn't occur to any of you to take this as a warning? That she has intel she is sharing? That there is a wave of home grown terrorists afoot?

Because it sounds like she's trying to tip us off.... to alert us to some things she has reason to suspect might be in the making.

Norway ring any bells?

Honestly.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The FBI is already complying a "watchlist" of those that prescribe to the sovereign citizen movement along with anyone that openly speaks out against the policies of our government. I first heard about this several months ago on Coast to Coast AM and since then I have seen several more articles concerning this. Apparently if you believe, as the Constitution says, that you are a sovereign citizen and not a "subject" of the government then you are deemed a threat to their agenda.

TPTB know that as long as we continue to believe in the principles of our constitution then it will interfere with their plans of infringing on our liberties and instituting their one world agenda.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join