It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes/Australia-Fukushima Now Radiating Everyone: 'Unspeakable' Reality 'Will Impact All Of

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

What surprises me is why Australian Fisheries are not testing Pacific fish for radiation contamination and why a shipment of Japanese cars arrived in Chile showing positive for radiation yet Australia would'nt test a shipment soon after Chile got theirs.......
edit on 23-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi folks....Here is a video that shook me to the core.

If the video link does not work on here as planned. I supplied the link Evacuate Fukushima video
Also please go to HERE
Peace, rbrtj

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir

Originally posted by tinker9917
Children over 32 miles from Fukushima ground zero are already suffering fatigue, diarrhea, and nosebleeds, the three most common of eight radiation sickness signs, the three in the earliest stage of the disease.Five hundred Fukushima children already have radiation in their thyroids.

On Chernobyl:
"Children born years after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster still develop cancer from it, as documented by CBS when Hayes was at Kievis Radiation Hospital built specifically for Chernobyl victims, some of whom Hayes interviewed.
These children are "battling cancer and other illnesses believed to be caused by the contamination," she said.

The horror never ends.

It is incredible, they dont do more to stop this disaster.

Shame on the media and the worlds governments for showing so little interest.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)
\

Shame on us all for the blame is on any and all that are on the grid! Using the power sources that these governments provide is just as bad as building them IMO! There is a problem with most people today wanting to reap the rewards without suffering the consequences! Wake up people!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Wow, I forgot about the cars testing positive.

Who would want to buy a car to drive every day being radiated? Would I ever go sit in a radiation box for "X" amount of time each day for the next ten years of my life? NO!!!

That is just horrible.

Just think of all the people who have bought all those over all vehicles over all this time and didn't even think twice about it.

Thanks for reminding us.
edit on 23-8-2011 by tinker9917 because: addition to post

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

Wow, I forgot about the cars testing positive.

Is there a Source for this Statement,
i could not found any!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sorry, but I wouldn't be buying

TextSANTIAGO — Chilean officials found traces of radioactivity in tests on around 20 used cars on a ship from South Korea that had been in the vicinity of Japan's damaged Fukushima atomic plant, a report said Monday. The report in the daily El Mercurio quoted Iquique customs director Raul Barria as saying the radioactivity did not appear to pose a danger. He said the vehicles were showing a level of one to five on a radioactive index, below the level of nine needed for an alert.
reply to post by Human0815

www.google.com...

I still wouldn't buy

Report: 17 microsieverts/hr detected on cars from Japan — Russia rejects shipment August 11th, 2011 at 11:57 AM

enenews.com...

Nope, won't be buying

YDNEY -- A boatload of 800 cars arriving Down Under from Japan will be tested for radiation by Australia's nuclear watchdog after other Japanese vehicles were found to be radioactive,

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Domo,
i did not know this!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

It was all over the news worldwide when Chile received a large Japanese car shipment and it tested positive for radiation and they returned it back to Japan. Approx a month later, Australia received a shipment of Japanese cars and our Govt accepted the shipment.....now already delivered to their respective car yards for sale.
edit on 23-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Now........

how's our fish and seafood supplies?

Has our Australian Govt tested supplies off the trawlers since Japan's radiation leaks in to the Pacific or they're afraid it would cripple the billion dollar industry?????????

First check should had been done on Blue Fin Tuna !!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
Hi folks....Here is a video that shook me to the core.

If the video link does not work on here as planned. I supplied the link Evacuate Fukushima video
Also please go to HERE
Peace, rbrtj

My reaction to this video is OMG WTH is going on over there there!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Now........

how's our fish and seafood supplies?

Has our Australian Govt tested supplies off the trawlers since Japan's radiation leaks in to the Pacific or they're afraid it would cripple the billion dollar industry?????????

First check should had been done on Blue Fin Tuna !!!

COMPLETELY CONFLICTING report here:

Since screening, the FDA confirmed finding three food products from Japan that contained radioactive isotopes, although they were "all too low to cause adverse events." So far, the FDA said that every piece of seafood that has been imported to the United States is safe. Offshore from the Fukushima plant,the seawater is now testing at levels off the charts -- 7.5 million times more radioactive than the legal limit. "I can't go out to fish because of the radiation," one Japanese fisherman told ABC News. "I cannot do anything." But another fisherman said it was a "bad rumor" that the fish was unsafe to eat. "The fish are totally fine, I believe," he said.

Even though radiation levels become diluted in large bodies of water, officials tested a sample of sand lance fish, often used for bait, and found that the species contained nearly double the levels of iodine 131 and cesium 137. The new regulation caps fish radiation levels at the same amount as vegetables—up to 2,000 bequerels of iodine 131 per kilogram.

"Those levels are not to the point where you'd get sick and die from eating the fish, but you probably shouldn't consume a lot of them," said Fisher. "The cesium levels are still such that you could consume about 35 pounds of that fish per year before you'd have any possible problems."

I wouldn't eat the fish,,, 7.5 MILLION times the legal limit in seawater off Japan.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 23-8-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I stopped eating fish since the Gulf oil leak. I understand blue fin tuna has shown high radiation contamination on the West coast of the USA and Canada. Surely, this fish has been caught in nets in Australian waters.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

ummmmmmm if you don't see a pattern here then you are blind. This is the cancer rate pur county:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8fd4abbb16d.jpg[/atsimg]

this is the operating nuke plants:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0106126e7193.gif[/atsimg]

Do you seriously think every county has to line up exactly for there to be a correlation? Type of fuel used, frequencies of leaks, model of nuclear plant, age of plan, wind patterns, population of each county etc would all come into play.
edit on 8/24/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Why aren't we evacuating Japanese for other parts of the world?

Why aren't we burying Chernobyl and Fukushima?

Bury our head in the sand?

Didn't you hear what they said, the Chernobyl burrial ground isn't enough, it's still hot down there and can break through.

What you need, is some serious science in this area. What are we going to do with this, how are we going to solve it ... trillions of dollars into NASA, under the tutilege of "affirmative action" is not what we need. We need solutions, and for that we need the best minds, not "affirmative action" and "equality".

You need minds to figure out a way, to use the radioactivity and to safely harness it. You don't need scare tactics, that make people too scared to use or do this. This can happen, without a nuclear reactor of man made origin. 1918, is a good reminder for all in that area, a large portion of russia is still dead from an impact. It can happen in nature, and not dealing with this and understanding it, and finding a way to solve it. Is merely going to expose future generations to a disaster, they cannot solve.

Knowledge, is not an option ... we need people like Oppenheimer, Einsten and Braun. We don't need PR stunts, movie tactics or "affirmative action".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wait...someone said something about not drinking milk??? I thought if it was in the milk supply then everything is contaminated..not just milk.

Also..I though the readings after it rained was from Radon gas not radiation from Japan.

SO WHICH IS IT? I'm so sick of guessing!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

If it's in the milk it's in the cattle who eat the grass......therefore it's in the fresh produce and meat that we all eat

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

so we are screwed...

When are we going to get some straight answers? :|

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Anyone think this has anything to do with the radiation? Or is it a coincidence and fearmongering?

"This amounts to an increase of 35% (the total for the entire U.S. rose about 2.3%), and is statistically significant. Of further significance is that those dates include the four weeks before and the ten weeks after the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant disaster."

Am women pay high price for Fukushima cover-up: 35% more dead babies

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It was all over the news worldwide when Chile received a large Japanese car shipment and it tested positive for radiation and they returned it back to Japan. Approx a month later, Australia received a shipment of Japanese cars and our Govt accepted the shipment....

We do not know this here in Japan,
neither my Working Mates neither by my Wife!
edit on 25-8-2011 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is no longer a Japanese crisis, it's a global one. Actually, from the very beginning, this has been a worldwide wakeup call. Japan is obviously unable to handle this, or pridefully unwilling to admit as much, and another entity needs to step in and mediate this catastrophe. There is no stopping...but, god dammit, enough is fcuking enough already.

I'm really sick and tired of hearing about Kim Effing Kartrashian's godamm wedding, and what Lady Gag-Gag is wearing to the VM effing A's. What I'm saying, is I shouldn't have to look to ATS for this info...it should be everywhere, not buried under mindless drivel. I guess I should expect that from the MSM though.

As citizens of this planet, it is OUR responsibility to protect ourselves against whatever is destroying a symbiotic existence with our world. In this case, I fear we need to protect the existence of the world, itself. Think about the ramifications if we, as inhabitants of our ONLY planet, don't act to stabilize, if even possible, this situation. We aren't talking about generations beyond ours being affected by Fukushima, we are talking about us, and we are talking about right now. We are already seeing what's happening in Japan with radiation sickness. We already know that TPTB in Japan have LIED from the very start. This isn't a "three strike" kind of situation, there is no, "oh, well...better luck next time".

Has anyone discussed what effects this meltdown will have on plate tectonics, or lava flows? Where is all that radioactive water they pumped into the ocean, and how will it affect marine life? What will be the effects of these three cores melting at the same time? I mean, this is sort of unprecedented, isn't it? Way worse than Chernobyl.

Three melting cores, situated perilously close to the Mighty Pacific Ocean, and all her inhabitants and currents...oh, and right above an intersection of three very active tectonic plates.

It really sounds like a Michael Bay movie. Now all we need is our stoic, hero-type to "enter...stage left".

Pssst, that's our cue...

There may not be enough tomorrows for the world to come together and fix this...but why not try...and why not start today?

Peace and Love to All...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join