It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INTELLIGENT ENERGY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Joy.

What is joy? Excitement? Happiness?

Think for a second how it feels to be joyous. Celebratory.

Celebration is a highly active expression of joy.

This action is only available to animate life.

What is intelligent energy? I would say it is the ability of the inanimate to form intelligent patterns leading up to the point of the manifestation of complex intelligent life through a process of systematic intelligent work.. How in the hell does that happen? That's the million dollar question isn't it?

It is logical to assume that there is something intelligent at the root of the universe that is conducive to this kind of outcome of forming intelligent patterns from the seemingly inanimate, otherwise intelligent life would not be possible. Isn't that logical?

If the universe was intelligent energy, then what would be its ultimate purpose? Well, considering energy is the ability to do work, what kind of work would intelligence even be able to carry out? Hmm... Let's see... Oh I know. Observation and learning for start. And what do you know? The universe is doing just that. In fact, so far, this is the greatest ultimate quality of the universe there is. The fact that the universe has the ability to observe itself and learn is a testament to the nature of the universe and its creator or creative process. You see, as a life form in the universe, you are part of the universe, and you are doing what the universe does and is meant to do, and that, as you now know, is observing and learning. This is because the universe is comprised of intelligent energy that is conducive to this kind of behavior and you are that intelligent energy in a complex and efficient form.

So then, what is the highest energetic expression of intelligent energy in a given complex intelligent form? Joy. When intelligent energy gets excited, in its most active state, it is expressed as joy.

Prior to the big bang, there was an enormously dense point of potential energy. When this energy became excited, it exploded into what you now see as the universe. Based on the assumption that this energy was actually intelligent energy (which at this point is hardly an assumption imo), then this 'excitement' was actually joy which is synonymous with love, and your creator, GOD, IS LOVE.

edit on 21-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
im not sure about the joy stuff but this paragraph is all i ever talk about with my version of consciousness theory
"If the universe was intelligent energy, then what would be its ultimate purpose? Well, considering energy is the ability to do work, what kind of work would intelligence even be able to carry out? Hmm... Let's see... Oh I know. Observation and learning for start. And what do you know? The universe is doing just that. In fact, so far, this is the greatest ultimate quality of the universe there is. The fact that the universe has the ability to observe itself and learn is a testament to the nature of the universe and its creator or creative process. You see, as a life form in the universe, you are part of the universe, and you are doing what the universe does and is meant to do, and that, as you now know, is observing and learning. This is because the universe is comprised of intelligent energy that is conducive to this kind of behavior and you are that intelligent energy in a complex and efficient form. "

great way to put it, and the reason it can be aware of itself and explore every corner is because the brain is the most adaptive learning tool ever created, and each brain out there inhabits a unique time and space which gives it a unique observational point, allowing it to encompass a unique area and form a self, which can then provide feedback to others on what is has explored, no matter how stupid it is, watching jersey shore, or relationship problems, or great philosophical quests and such.....i really get the sense that we were made by something, when i say we i mean brains, not the thing that we become through experiencing the data around us, that is a by product, not the source.....

that paragraph you wrote was amazing, but where did the joy stuff come from? are you currently focused on that feeling?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
very insightful.... as Einstein once said “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Very interesting post, and I like the thought that there is an "intelligent" energy....that can observe.

But is this where God stems from..and love..?

Intelligence can observe,and calculate its observations and manipulate so that it can benefit ..(often in order for energy such as food ,simply to survive) There is proof of this in all species. Is this born of joy and love?? or simply to survive?
I see no joyful or loving energy in that many species will devour another species simply for food. I do see a survival energy. Yes there is joy and love , and many more "energies" in life, and because something can observe intelligently does not make it the root of joy and love. Many malevolent energies (maybe all) use the powers of intelligence through observation for their purposes as well.

Its a nice thought that this very intelligent energy was the root of joy..and love..and I'm not saying it wasn't . It just seems to me that when I look at all species..intelligence and observation are mainly used for self interest...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectivelife

For any form of intelligent energy, joy is its most active state and therefore most progressive.

That's why I said think about what it feels like to be joyful. You become filled with a sense of completion and perfection and given the context of the self as intelligent energy then you are become fulfilled in that.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
very insightful.... as Einstein once said “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

I would like to add that for intelligent energy, knowledge halts the learning process and intelligent energy becomes stagnant because intelligent energy is effective by intelligent work which is learning. Once you think you know everything, you won't learn anything new.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

For any form of intelligent energy, joy is its most active state and therefore most progressive. That's why I said think about what it feels like to be joyful. You become filled with a sense of completion and perfection and given the context of the self as intelligent energy then you are become fulfilled in that.

Ok..This makes more sense to me now...I apologize if I did not really understand the point you were trying to make in your op ...(or maybe it was a few points)

I'll shaaadup and leave now...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Very interesting post, and I like the thought that there is an "intelligent" energy....that can observe.

But is this where God stems from..and love..?

For intelligent energy, activity means joy. Meditate on your own brain and find your most highly active and charged state of mind, and you will find that it is joy.

Intelligence can observe,and calculate its observations and manipulate so that it can benefit ..(often in order for energy such as food ,simply to survive) There is proof of this in all species. Is this born of joy and love?? or simply to survive?

Do you not love food? lol. JK. As intelligent energy, you have the ability of self preservation because you are intelligent. Survival is a must if intelligent energy is to carry out its purpose efficiently and effectively. Its purpose is learning, observation, and working. Survival is the effort of intelligent energy's self preservation in order to continuously carry out its tasks efficiently. Joy is nothing more than the energy that brings intelligent energy into an active state.

I see no joyful or loving energy in that many species will devour another species simply for food. I do see a survival energy. Yes there is joy and love , and many more "energies" in life, and because something can observe intelligently does not make it the root of joy and love. Many malevolent energies (maybe all) use the powers of intelligence through observation for their purposes as well.

As for malevolent energies, joy is the excitation energy for intelligent energy that allows intelligent energy to move forward and carry out its tasks. Without joy, intelligent energy becomes stagnant. Joylessness is not negative excitation, it is neutral. Fear and hatred are negative excitation and work against intelligent energy. Fear and hatred will destroy intelligent energy by working against its natural progression like when an engine is in drive and you suddenly throw it in reverse. Intelligent energy possessed by negativity is still intelligent energy, but it works against the natural flow of intelligent energy, so while it still experiences a learning process, its activities are done as a means of destruction.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Intelligent energy possessed by negativity is still intelligent energy, but it works against the natural flow of intelligent energy, so while it still experiences a learning process, its activities are done as a means of destruction.

Is experiencing joy because of intelligent energy used as survival.. also not destructive?

Often survival means to destroy another from a species..so you may consume it for survival...which would be destructive..in some sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Intelligent energy possessed by negativity is still intelligent energy, but it works against the natural flow of intelligent energy, so while it still experiences a learning process, its activities are done as a means of destruction.

Is experiencing joy because of intelligent energy used as survival.. also not destructive?

Often survival means to destroy another from a species..so you may consume it for survival...which would be destructive..in some sense.

For intelligent energy, destruction means interrupting the progress of intelligent energy, or diminishing intelligent energy or potential intelligent energy.

The way of the world is survival of the fittest, and also the survival of the most intelligent. We are at the top of the food chain, not because we have the sharpest teeth, or the strongest muscles, but because we are the most intelligent. When food is consumed by a being, it is a lesser being being consumed by a greater being. For the perpetuation of intelligent energy by eating food, the reward is made greater than the loss so that intelligent energy is able to be effective in continuing its purpose efficiently. In that context, killing to eat food isn't really destruction at all, it is perpetuation. Intelligent energy gains more than it loses.
edit on 21-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
SAT - CHIT - ANANDA - truth, conciousness, joy

SATCHITANANDA is the living spirit-filled (spiritual) result of merging unlimited and subjective absolute beingness with objective absolute consciousness. Here, in the instant of integration, there manifests a complete and spontaneous expression of non-dual integration of subjective and objective -- of beingness and consciousness. Instantaneously in the sacred moment an ever present holotropic morphology or Great Perfection arises as our natural and authentic state (sahaj).

www.rainbowbody.net...
edit on 21-8-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: spell

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I just created another thread that got closed out because this one was too much like it. So read the following link, if you want, and reply back here. The information in the following link goes into much more detail about this topic we are discussing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Star and Flag brother
you have given me much to ponder.

Joy is a very high level of activity. However, I don't know if I can say that "joy is only available to animate life," because once again we run into the Law of Relativity and subjectivity in regards to joy. When the Law of Relativity or subjectivity is involved... we can only speculate, guess, wonder, postulate, and imagine the experiences of any other thing. You described excitement, happiness, and celebration as expressions of joy, yet these three expressions are found within the tyrannical, oppressive, diabolical, sadist, etc. When an 'evil' person commits an 'evil' act, they feel excitement, happiness, and celebratory for their deeds. This lends credence to 'joy' being subjective. All things in existence are made of smaller, and smaller components and structures. If everything is made from the same 'stuff,' can we assume that even emotions are a potential for an ottoman sofa on a subatomic level, and therefore can not be readily and easily ruled out?

You equated 'destruction' with hinderance and stagnation to progress and potential. However, we can learn, progress, and expand our potentials by experiencing destruction as either an observer, victim, or perpetrator. Also, 'wicked' hearts feel joy from destruction.

Joy is a very high level of energetic excitement, but I do not believe joy to be equated with goodness, nor destruction being joy's opposite or adversary.

Knowledge does halt learning, I agree. But not in a way where accumulated knowledge is the hinderance, rather it's the attachment to knowledge and the false belief that knowledge is permanent. For even all knowledge is impermanent. "The foolish man learns from no one, while the wise man learns from everyone."
Close-minedness and the false belief that one truly knows prohibits one from seeing the truth.

top topics

join