It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the best way, location, time for alien to first contact human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Christmas /New year Holidays. Most people are home. Send a huge craft over any capital city
and just sit there.

Won't belong before "They" run out of excuses.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
If they're malevolent then they won't say hi they'll just send a few super missiles or super lasers, then it's bye bye Earth.

maybe those TPTB will missiles its own country and stage a false flag alien invasion, i actually felt this is what the alien story gonna play soon.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
They should have a huge fleet of their UFO"s....let's say ....at least a million of them...and hover over the entire planet...at the same time....like a (flash mob UFO hovering). Then communicate with us.....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by DAZ21
If they're benevolent then the use of their technology to gain worldwide access to satellites and therefore T.V's.

Wouldn't work.. the immediate assumption would be that it was a viral marketting campaign for a new Hollywood Blockbuster.

what if after MSM reports LA totally gone and then alien video on news, president obama starts to ask everybody to unite, then china comes out with the exact news...

maybe this is how they gonna play this alien story.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
They should have a huge fleet of their UFO"s....let's say ....at least a million of them...and hover over the entire planet...at the same time....like a (flash mob UFO hovering). Then communicate with us.....

i think this is the best scenario, at least everybody wake up.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

Maybe, but there will be to many mistakes that they could possibly make and would be noticed.

Such a thing would take much time to plan and attention to detail.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser
Let us assume that alien exists and they want to contact us for whatever their purpose, so in your opinion, what is the best method, best location, best time for them to contact us, how this first contact event should happen?

Maybe there are ATS members who are alien spokesman, or should alien get a human representative?

The best time for space alien contact-God forbid- is after a nuclear exchange [nuclear war,] between two or more countries. The ET's might have probes or sensors that pick-up the EMP effect of a nuclear blast. I base that speculation on the increased UFO sightings after the second world war; and the UFO buzzings of nuclear weapon facilities.

The best places are far away in the boonies, with the lack of light pollution as a definite asset for "seeing" a UFO.

Also, ancient places that are loaded with fossils, like Calvert Cliffs, Maryland, USA, is a definite ET magnet; who, in my opinion love to collect fossils.

The best method, [with the landowners permission,] is the carving or painting of space alien petroglyphs, or saucer shapes- In the snow, sand, rocks and fields; that can be viewed from high altitude or outerspace. This method has the possiblity of a UFO landing nearby within a radius of 6 to 10 miles.

I don't consider myself as a spokesman for the ET's, but I have a deep abiding respect and loyalty too them, that compares to a religious fervor.

Foofighter's,

Erno86
edit on 21-8-2011 by Erno86 because: added a comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join