It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the best way, location, time for alien to first contact human?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Let us assume that alien exists and they want to contact us for whatever their purpose, so in your opinion, what is the best method, best location, best time for them to contact us, how this first contact event should happen?

Maybe there are ATS members who are alien spokesman, or should alien get a human representative?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Best for them : Dont talk to the government / Army .

Best for us : Do talk to the government / Army.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Massive trance-inducing light show of some sort viewable from huge distances away, NYC, December 31st at 23:59 hours.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Best for them : Dont talk to the government / Army .

Best for us : Do talk to the government / Army.

so, in your opinion, how and what should they do in order to let us know that they exists and real?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Massive trance-inducing light show of some sort viewable from huge distances away, NYC, December 31st at 23:59 hours.

maybe the project blue beam is capable to perform such, i mean, most of us will still doubt

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Enter as a contestant on American Idol.

This is not only the best way,
but probably the only way to introduce
themselves to the public and have anyone notice.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sunday morning at 3701 West 12th Street, Topeka, Kansas, United States. They should arrive in the form of an efiminent hispanic angel.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

I would say Super Bowl sunday, or the final game of World Cup soccer. Both are heavily viewed around the globe.
Method of contact however I am unsure about, I think any method would surely cause panic.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Send us an automated probe with info on who they are and where they are. That way there can be no mistake they are real , they have technology. That way they wont get harmed by us either.

Perferably in my back yard so i can have rights to the pictures

edit on 21-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not anytime soon

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'd imagine if aliens were to reveal themselves to the world they'd do it from the United Nations. Seems like the best way to peacefully announce their existence to us.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

and how would we tell the Aliens from the New Yorkers?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It would require some finesse. They'd have to come up with a method to take everyone's attention away from texting and tweeting and facebooking and [insert name of offending TV reality show] all at the same time.

No. Strike that. They'd have to keep everyone's attention for more than 2 minutes. Wouldn't work. Never mind....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
As aliens of obvious technological superiority, because they made it here from who knows where. I suppose it depends on their intentions.

If they're benevolent then the use of their technology to gain worldwide access to satellites and therefore T.V's.

If they're malevolent then they won't say hi they'll just send a few super missiles or super lasers, then it's bye bye Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Hay! I resemble that statement!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Bring lots of beer, know some good jokes and throw a party. They could offer to give free rides in their spacecraft.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
If they're benevolent then the use of their technology to gain worldwide access to satellites and therefore T.V's.

Wouldn't work.. the immediate assumption would be that it was a viral marketting campaign for a new Hollywood Blockbuster.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Any sunday , just after lunch is good for me .
Never much to do on a Sunday afternoon , so a little first contact might brighten things up a little

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

and how would we tell the Aliens from the New Yorkers?

the aliens would be more civilized and humble.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Really Hollywood have the resources to show the same thing worldwide at the same exact time?
edit on 21-8-2011 by DAZ21 because: spelling error

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join