It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads that get little attention.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The Egg
- Very thought-provoking metaphysical short story.

Correlations Between the Antichrist and the Islamic Mahdi
- A great compilation of research describing how Christian and Muslim end-times characters are perfectly polarized against each other.

edit on 4/5/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I thought this one was good...but went almost nowhere!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not really sure why it flopped...but it did!

Then of course there is my signature thread...pretty much outlining your curiosity!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive

I have to agree with jakeistheone on this that the dumbest threads get the most stars and flags, its like people just what the information given to them without doing the research themselves.

For example i recently found this lady Susane Joy Rennison
www.susanrennison.com...

She has been talking about this stuff for years, and it seems no one is listening, she is one very smart woman.
If you haven't already I would kindly suggest you check out her web page especially this part.

www.susanrennison.com...

I will check out all of your guys thread links and comment where appropriate.

Thanks again for the interest!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I presented info that another banker resigned, in a very long line of them who had, but this was a -Federal Reserve- guy. It was not acknowledged, except by one person. I found it significant.
But I guess this site is becomeing a fight club for the young mamals who keep the blacks-versus-whites things going. If I wanted the corporate media, I'd tune in via my TV.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'll take the opportunity to hype my own threads!

This one got some attention, but since it is such a huge problem, I'll hype it again anyway! There was another suicide related to Prescription Drug problems in my office just this week.

The Prescription Drug Pandemic

This next one is a montage of motivational speeches, and interesting videos. It got almost zero attention, but it is a pretty good collection...
Motivational Speeches, Music Montages, Music, and Words

This one has to do with marching every more closely to the mark of the beast, and the thread is a year or two old, and we are so much closer now than we were when I wrote it! Worth reading again and updating!
The Mark, How Close Are We?

This one has a bunch of common sense suggestions for how to spend $2T that would have actually impacted the average American and shoved the economy into hyper-drive, instead of what was done by the Govt.
Suggestions for $2T

That's enough for now I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join