It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush, Blair, the Pope...Nominated for nobel prize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
are Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize....

Two of the architects of the Iraq war, United States President George W Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair, are among nominees for the 2004 Nobel Peace Prize.

Nobel Peace Prize

[edit on 20-8-2004 by dnnx]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
LOL, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I was actually going to take this seriously until I got to this part:

Other nominees are varied and include: Pope John Paul II; the European Union to mark its expansion to include former East bloc states; the Salvation Army; former Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler; former Czech president Vaclav Havel; former Yugoslav president Slobodan Milosevic; and Chinese dissidents.

Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Looks like Bush and Blair have some good competition.

I vote you for Waaaaay Above Top Secret!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Whoa! Design, produce, finance, and implement a war equals Nobel peace prize!

What innocent do I have to molest to get in on that Nobel prize action? Oh wait, the Pope's already got that covered.

Or

What competing religious belief do I have to try to eradicate to get in on that Nobel prize action? Oh wait, the Pope's already got that covered.

And

What group of non-wheat digesting 9-year old girls do I have to send to hell to get in on that Nobel peace prize action? Oh wait, the Pope's ... ahhh you know the rest.

new topics

join