It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

. . . the brunette with the bruised belly button . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Got this joke from my friend Harold, on FaceBook. Excellent!

You heard about the brunette with the bruised belly button right??? Turns out blond men aren't that smart either!! LOL!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Best blonde joke I've ever heard. Thanks for the laugh. I have a friend who collects blonde jokes and I will pass this one on.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by starrmtn001

As a blonde man, I have one for you!

Hot blonde chick gets pulled over for speeding by another blonde chick thats an officer.

"I.D. please"

driver grabs her powder mirror, looks at it, and says "here you go".

officer looks at the mirror "Oh, I'm sorry. Didnt realize you were an officer. Have a nice day".

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

As a blonde man, I have one for you!

Hot blonde chick gets pulled over for speeding by another blonde chick thats an officer.

"I.D. please"

driver grabs her powder mirror, looks at it, and says "here you go".

officer looks at the mirror "Oh, I'm sorry. Didnt realize you were an officer. Have a nice day".

Buwhaaaaaaa! Excellent!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Best blonde joke I've ever heard. Thanks for the laugh. I have a friend who collects blonde jokes and I will pass this one on.

Thank you. This is the first "blond-guy" joke I have ever heard. I laughed so hard, I had to change my undies.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I love "blond" jokes, regardless of gender. Oh yeah. I'm a blond. Please, don't ask whether I can "relate" lol. Thanks (I think, lol).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What do you call seven blonds standing in a circle?

A dope ring.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A blonde dials 911 to report that her car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake petal, and even the accelerator!" she cries.

The 911 dispatcher says. "Stay calm. An officer is on the way. He will be there in two minutes."

Before the police get to the crime scene, however, the 911 dispatcher's telephone rings a second time, and the same blonde is on the line again.

"Never mind," giggles the blonde, "I got in the back seat by mistake."

edit on 21-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I was a blond when I was younger. Now I'm mostly white with hints of grey. Always loved blonde jokes.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
A blonde dials 911 to report that her car has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake petal, and even the accelerator!" she cries.

The 911 dispatcher says. "Stay calm. An officer is on the way. He will be there in two minutes."

Before the police get to the crime scene, however, the 911 dispatcher's telephone rings a second time, and the same blonde is on the line again.

"Never mind," giggles the blonde, "I got in the back seat by mistake."

Cool. I'm getting to hear some new stuff! Well done. Thank you.!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

I was a blond when I was younger. Now I'm mostly white with hints of grey. Always loved blonde jokes.

I'm still a natural, but the silver coming in just above my temples makes it look like I've streaked it. Cool! I appreciate it when Mother Nature has mercy on me.

new topics

top topics

join