It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillian Tongue Lashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Now first off anyone who doesn't believe in aliens/reptilians/ufo's etc do us all a favor and walk away, We all know you don't believe in it and that to you its silly and that's perfectly fine with me. I want this to be a thread for the people that want to discuss this seriously and not end up in a bunch of childish arguing.

With That said lol i found this video today, I'm not sure if its been posted and I'm not sure who this guy is. I do however notice that he is lashing his tongue fervently for an extended period of time, i don't know anyone that has to lick their lips that often while speaking. And secondly and what kinda shocked me a bit when i saw it, at 1:46 of the video look at the eyes, i couldn't believe it at first it was really blatant IMO. But again Check it out and let me know what ya think.

Note: in reference to my opening paragraph, I don't mind skepticism on the subject i just don't want the stupid stuff, we can have an even discussion without both sides.

Youtube Video

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Haha, if you think this guy is bad, just watch Tommy Lee

edit on 21-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Well if that's your attitude then I'm walking away now, unless your prepared to give a little then I'll give a little....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

As someone who speaks publicly for 2-3 hours a week, it seems to me what he's doing is perfectly normal. Occasionally, when one is speaking and especially tired, they will find that they pickup certain facial tics. For me, it often manifests itself as uncontrollable, violent swallowing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
For ease of access everyone.

Watched it and just dont see it frankly, I'm a believer on the skeptic side of things, nd this just doesnt do it for me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So because he licks his lips, "more than you've ever seen", that makes him an alien?

And yet, here you are accusing skepticism of being "stupid".
edit on 21-8-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101 he is lashing his tongue fervently for an extended period of time

Or he's a bit stressed?

When you're anxious, you may also have a range of physical symptoms. This is caused by the release of the hormone adrenaline – your body's so-called 'fight or flight' response.

Physical symptoms of anxiety include:

dry mouth
difficulty swallowing

edit on 21/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
HEHE! Everyone gets cotton mouth eery now and then.
2nd

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ever heard of being dehydrated? I lick my lips a lot when I'm dehydrated.

Have you gone Coo-Coo for Coco Puffs?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How dare all you people take the OP to task - since when were common sense and critical thinking required for ATS??

And this is "Skunkworks" after all - it is specifically for way out theories.

Where else can you get this many laughs for free!!??

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
ya know the op specifaly asked for people who got nothing to but slander to take a hike!
Wher are we supoused to about reptilian theroy?
Do us all a favor and go harass someone ells seriously how do you all mange to post were your clearly unwanted
BEAT IT!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
1 must ask
Do you feel the prizim technology is a physical change or a visual supression technology forbidding you from seeing the true form?

Do you feel they are wearing flesh suits or have some technology that mask their actual appearance w/ light or human visual frequency offset somehow not really effecting their real body.. Just how they are seen by interacting species

I ask because it seems some connect video taped glitches or whatevers to them dysfunctioning

And others connect physical body effects (like tongue and eye behavior) to them hidding in meat suits

And yes 1 feels these beings do exist various kinds like various mammals ect.

Thanks for your time

edit on 8/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
ya know the op specifaly asked for people who got nothing to but slander to take a hike!

Tough - this is a public bulletin board, and hte mods have stated in various forums that anyone is allowed to post to any thread as long as their posting is relevant to teh thread.

Jokes seems relevant

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
Do us all a favor and go harass someone ells seriously how do you all mange to post were your clearly unwanted
BEAT IT!

Then he should make his own forum and mod it to take out anything he doesn't want to hear or see about his "theory".
Im the first one to admit, i do not believe in reptilian overlords, but in all honesty ive seen way better posts that "support" reptilian theory.

ATS: Deny Ignorance....sorry but it looks like you need to "beat it"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ok i understand you can post what you want..
I feel i have over steped my bounderies.

top topics

join