It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that I just remembered ......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I remember watching the show "Sightings" a couple years ago when it was still showing on Fox . I was just in elementary school at the time . Well anyways , I remember this one segment about pychics predicting the future . And all 4 of them went into discussing about the major happenings before the year 2010 . They predicted a big war taking place , a worldwide out brake of some disease , martial law going into effect , and a really big earthquake that would eventually tear the United States west coast apart. And so far , 2 of these events have basically taken place . And a third is almost about to go in effect (Martial Law ) . With all this being said , I just wanted to get some feedback on this particuler subject. What do you guys or gals think about this ?

*And as for the fourth happening ( the earthquake ) , there's hasn't been much of a shake lately *

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by PeLeTi]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Um, its Martial Law not Marshall Law

And most of the events were a given.
The big war, could have been anything, and Iraq is not a big war, just hyped up. Heck, It took longer to get to Kabul, Afganistan than it took to get to Bagdad. A worldwide disease, you could say that that is HIV, or any number of diseases. Martial law and an earthquake were thrown in to scare you: "OMG, theres a war, theres a disease, martial law and an earthquake can't be far away!" Hokey prophet

XAOS

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   
oops ...... let me fix the Marshall to Martial

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Martial Law happens in countries around the world almost every day.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
for quite some time...
(technically)

As for the big war, yep, Iraq is certianly not "big" in this respect, but with ever increasing tensions...war is a pretty safe guess.

As for the earthquake bit, this (the west coast falling) has been predicted for years, but it simply won't happen, as mother nature tends to work a little slower than that...

And the disease thing? If you're referring to SARS, I'm sorry, but a 5% mortality rate just doesn't frighten me all that much... Likewise, about every 20 years, some disease hits it big in the news...it was pretty easy to guess that the 2000 range would be no different...

new topics

top topics

join