It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling low , depressed or lacking motivation ? Try this simple experiment ....100% success

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

This may not work for people with Severe clinical depression ....But you are welcome to try it

Nope. still not working.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
for me at 5:30 am on a sunday morning, i have to go work a 12 hour shift, but i tried this, i read your post and ur words you posted, and i got a chill thru my body, it was pretty weird, ive been thinking about how fasst time has gone by for me lately, hoping it would slow down, im only 35, but it feels like im not doing enough in my life, and have been feeling non motivated, Thanks for this post, you have at least helped me out... gonna try and think this way everyday!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Humans always want what they don't have. And have what they don't want.
Just flip it around.
Want what you have.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Tick tock, tick tock....Time the ultimate controller.
Forget time it is a lie that will chase you forever if you allow it. I'm not doing enough, is another huge cause of depression. Who says you are not doing enough? It is because we think time is limited that we feel we have to get it all done. It will all get done, it is being done but you don't have to do it. Let go.

This is very beautiful;
The Lie that Time is
youtu.be...
This is written by Jan Frazier, i am in the process of reading her book, When fear falls away.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
for me at 5:30 am on a sunday morning, i have to go work a 12 hour shift, but i tried this, i read your post and ur words you posted, and i got a chill thru my body, it was pretty weird, ive been thinking about how fasst time has gone by for me lately, hoping it would slow down, im only 35, but it feels like im not doing enough in my life, and have been feeling non motivated, Thanks for this post, you have at least helped me out... gonna try and think this way everyday!

I am so very pleased it worked for you .
Thank you so much for giving it a go .

Please remember to pass it on

Terry

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by tpg65

This may not work for people with Severe clinical depression ....But you are welcome to try it

Nope. still not working.

Thank you for at least giving it a go .
have a good day , my friend

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariele

i think alls we hjave to do to lift us up is
gaze into your EYES
wow
thats if that is you

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Another excellent Vid .
Thank you for sharing .

Terry

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Interesting video, thanks for sharing that, I need to watch and listen to more speeches such as that one i watched, It all comes down to how to perceive the world around you, And how you alone can simply change the world around you, I believe by creating your own reality around you...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

Interesting video, thanks for sharing that, I need to watch and listen to more speeches such as that one i watched, It all comes down to how to perceive the world around you, And how you alone can simply change the world around you, I believe by creating your own reality around you...

Simple , Isn't it ?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Can I just point out that ......Feeling depressed and suffering from Clinical Depression are NOT the same .
I thought it best to clarify

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You are both very welcome.
The only way to be happy is to be. Stop doing, because when you really inquire into it, you will find that there is nothing to do and nothing to worry about. It is all being done.
I will now overload you with videos, lol.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

If you like these there are many, many more.
Ask and you will recieve.

Namaste.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Even if this isn't a cure all for depression, it does help to think of things in a different light. Great post.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Even if this isn't a cure all for depression, it does help to think of things in a different light. Great post.

Thank you for your support.
Since I learned this , my outlook on life has completely changed and all it took was a little imagination .

Terry

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
what if ur 81 and ur birthday was yesterday?
or better yet ur ninety
kinda throws a monkey ridge in ur whole program doesnt it

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have had this cloud over my head ever since I was a child, as far back as I can remember. Tried your method and it did not work. The only thing that elevates my mood is the rush after working out and that doesn't last that long anyhow. Been on the antidepressant roller coaster and they suck. Generics are poison by the way.

Apologies for the mini rant. Depression is real and some people just can't magically snap out of it out of sheer will, sadly. I wish that was not the case and all humans were chemically balanced perfectly. Saying that chronic depression is not due to a chemical imbalance is like me telling a cancer patient to just walk it off, the pain can't be thaaat bad. Absurd.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
I have had this cloud over my head ever since I was a child, as far back as I can remember. Tried your method and it did not work. The only thing that elevates my mood is the rush after working out and that doesn't last that long anyhow. Been on the antidepressant roller coaster and they suck. Generics are poison by the way.

Apologies for the mini rant. Depression is real and some people just can't magically snap out of it out of sheer will, sadly. I wish that was not the case and all humans were chemically balanced perfectly. Saying that chronic depression is not due to a chemical imbalance is like me telling a cancer patient to just walk it off, the pain can't be thaaat bad. Absurd.

i completely understand and I thank you so much for giving it a go .
Yes I agree , there is a lot of ignorance towards Clinical Depression . I truly hope you find the peace you are looking for

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
what if ur 81 and ur birthday was yesterday?
or better yet ur ninety
kinda throws a monkey ridge in ur whole program doesnt it

No not really .
Just don't allow yourself to get that old before you decide you need to change things

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Our natural state is happiness and peace. It is only the mind that troubles us. It is the way we percieve the world that makes us unhappy. We don't like the world the way it is, or we don't like ourselves, this is the cause.
However i don't think i would have found peace if i had not suffered so bad. It is only when suffering is seen to be a problem that there will be the need to relieve it.
The mind causes all the suffering and if you want freedom from that there is a way. Inquire into the nature of mind.
youtu.be...
This lady makes us question the mind.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join