It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Alien Orb Seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I did not see it, hahahh, but my wife was out with us last night near our village whilest I was searching the skies as I normally do for UFO's mangaed to cach nothing all bloody night. At about 11pm she suddenly shouted look! I looked but had missed what ever it was. she said she had seen a massive bight orb, move across the sky at a low alt, about 2000ft or so, HUGE BRIGHT ORB, with a glowing green ring around it.

The odd thing about this was, last week a friend who did not accept UFO's existed who lives very near this same place she saw the orb go, said he was out at about the same time within 20 mins or so, and he saw a massive bight orb drop from the sky, to about 200ft and then slow up to a controlled landing somewhere about 2 or 3 miles, up the road from, I say up the road, but there is no road as he live in a forest or almost in forest, the only house there in very dense woodlands. Very strange, this need to quitely investigaed further, as it seems what ever it is, seem to make regular appearences on this place or path.

We know our wifes, well we shold do, and my wife is not subject to flights of fantasy or lies, she very agry as no else had seen it only here, she says it's the best and biggest sighting she had ever seen. Bugger, I missed it.
edit on 21-8-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/8/11 by masqua because: Replaced All Caps in title

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

where abouts in england was this?
sounds like you live near a hotspot

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

where abouts in england was this?
sounds like you live near a hotspot

We live in Bulgaria, they have massive forest here, we call it mini Canada, and yes this area does appear to be ahot spot, I have seen loads of UFO's over the past 3 or 4 years, even those who say it's crap who laugh at us, I have shown them as they come our house, and asked well you bloody tell what it is, they can't even answer. come and check it our for yourself.....

And no it's not some bloody fruad this is stright up, 100% true

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Low Orbit sat ........... few seconds , Earths shadow .

I see one like this ever night at the same time.

Carlisle North England

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Low Orbit sat ........... few seconds , Earths shadow .

I see one like this ever night at the same time.

Carlisle North England

Na sorry not buying that your clutching at straws. so we have sats at orbits of 2k ft do we Yea right, no way no how could it have been any shadow, or reflection, nothing for it to reflect off, and was seen going behind some large trees as well. This thing was supposed to be HUGE, we do know the difference between planes, sats, and other odd things, it's something we do all the time.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Anyway I don't give monkey's if you beleive it or not, I put it up here, as it's the UFO, alien part of this website, I have told you all, what you think or beleive is your choice, thats fine, but I have mentioned it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Do you really think anyone cares about your second hand story of a brief glimpse of a point of light in the sky? Why in the world did you do the thread title in all caps? This thread is just retarded all around.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gannicus
Do you really think anyone cares about your second hand story of a brief glimpse of a point of light in the sky? Why in the world did you do the thread title in all caps? This thread is just retarded all around.

hhah stupid comment, have you carried out a definative servey of the site members to make such a claim, as if you have I wanna see the stats please....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If I turned up with a bloody Alien HEAD on a plate, you would say, it's fake, or plastic, there's no hope. If you think this is all crap, why wander the paths and threads of the Alien/UFO section, go and annoy some banker or something...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Great story OP but I think your wife probably saw a fly over of the international space station. I have filmed it and it does look like a low flying bright orb.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So no pics then eh....despite being a hotspot??

Probably a logical explanation for it...but im sure you dont want to hear that

A bit more info would be helpful...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
outerlimits - I have no reason to doubt you and the green ring around the orb intrigues me.

did you ever try communicating with these beings? do you practise meditation?

if not, then try it, you may have natural telepathic abilities.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in
outerlimits - I have no reason to doubt you and the green ring around the orb intrigues me.

did you ever try communicating with these beings? do you practise meditation?

if not, then try it, you may have natural telepathic abilities.

So you believe anything you are told without anything to back it up??? Maybe this site is not for you

Who in their right mind would try and communicate with a light in the sky?? Would you try and talk to a helicopter??

The ignorance of people never fails to amaze me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

The ignorance of people never fails to amaze me.

Absolutely

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Try to remember the exact time your wife saw the UFO and then enter your location into the ISS website to see if it could have been the space station.

I watched a pass through binoculars just recently and it looked just exactly as you said minus the green ring (which might have been produced by atmospheric conditions).
edit on 21/8/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

top topics

join