It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Of Seven Chutes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I just found this thread, and I really like to scrutinize bigfoot sightings, although this is a bit different. After my quick analysis, I am of the opinion that this is most likely an escaped baboon or possibly some other known primate.

I also think the primate is smaller in stature than appears in the photo, due to the color of the dirt through the trees, the shadowing near the ground, and pixelation. It makes sense to me that the creature was curious, so it stood up so that it could see the photographer better.

The fact that it was not afraid of this person lends credence to my escaped animal hypothesis. As for what the creature is carrying, at first I though it was in fact a rabbit. But upon further inspection I finally realized that the three protrusions from the camera-side of the animal are in fact two legs and a tail. It is impossible to know whether the tail is curled under the body, beside a leg, or is simply short, ending at the division between the two limbs.

Given this lack of pertinent information it is impossible in my opinion to issue a conclusion with any certainty, but given my current interpretation of the information, I believe this is in fact a semi-small dog.

I do not see the silver fur mentioned, nor do I see blood anywhere. I simply see the sunlight reflecting from the animal's fur. Even if I am correct, this is an unusual encounter.

HOLY COW...ETA:
I was still looking at what the thing is carrying, and I began thinking I misinterpreted it. In fact, what it looks like, and bare with me here, a baby! Picture what looks like "ears" or "legs" as actually being a tail wrapped around the mother/father...

The head of the baby is facing the other way because the baby is doing what baby baboons do...which is crawl on their mothers' backs. The sunlight could be affecting the color of the thing, and it may not be as white as it looks. I don't know the color of young primates, and whether it is any different from the parents, but will try to find out.

What do you guys think?
edit on 8/27/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)
heres the link that i put on page 1,it shows what a baboon looks like and what a baboon looks like walking on two legs! www.myspace.com... and heres a link that shows a really good size comparison between the creature and a 6ft tall person who is standing in the exact same spot www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com... and heres a link about baboons en.wikipedia.org... the creature in this picture is way to broad shouldered to be a baboon and its too tall.it looks comfortable in its stance,with a human like posture. now a cross between a sasquatch and a prehistoric baboon,that may have mated long ago,thats a possibility to me. or some kind of experiment let loose or escaped into the wild...

edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Looks like they finally found my exwife.

Kind of looks like a bigfoot with a baboon face to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
anyone who thinks that these creatures dont exist,try spending one night "alone" out inside a deep forest many miles away from civilization,without a weapon and without a flashlight,i'll ask you what you believe in the morning.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Looks very much like an Baboon, I think. Don’t know what’s under the arm. Picture isn’t very clear.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Looks very much like an Baboon, I think. Don’t know what’s under the arm. Picture isn’t very clear.
this obvious creature is around 6ft tall as the photo comparison "link" shows if it is a baboon then how did it survive through the frozen canadian winters to get so big and developed?....its not a baboon and its not bigfoot either..this link contains the clearest image of the creature and also has links within that shows size comparisons to adults standing in the same spot....www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...
edit on 28-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
possibly a baboon that was being used for experimential purpouses in a lab nearby and was able to escape? or was set free because the authorities were closing in on the lab?? farfetched i know but just another theory

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
possibly a baboon that was being used for experimential purpouses in a lab nearby and was able to escape? or was set free because the authorities were closing in on the lab?? farfetched i know but just another theory
this things like 6 or 7 feet tall ! >>>www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
an attempt to create superbeasts, like I said i know its far fetched
but the way this world is these days nothing suprises me any more. but how can we be sure of the measurements? it seems the lower hafl is hidden behind bushes as far as i can see, the pics were switchin so fast that i culdnt focus in on the lower half

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

an attempt to create superbeasts, like I said i know its far fetched
but the way this world is these days nothing suprises me any more. but how can we be sure of the measurements? it seems the lower hafl is hidden behind bushes as far as i can see, the pics were switchin so fast that i culdnt focus in on the lower half
hi...the first link that i put up shows the original photo from every angle,with enlargements and shows a lot of pictures of people "standing in the same spot"...i also linked a baboon site,they dont really have the size,height and girth of the thing in this picture. and theres no way that it could live through the canadian winters when its a tropical climate animal anyways.now the posibility of some sinister military/government hybrid project that escaped or was let loose,that could be what it is.or its an animal from another dimension or planet that was deposited into our world to test our reactions to it and its reactions to us isnt out of the question...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
anyone who thinks that these creatures dont exist,try spending one night "alone" out inside a deep forest many miles away from civilization,without a weapon and without a flashlight,i'll ask you what you believe in the morning.

I earned my "nature-boy" badge...I know the feeling you mean...I get a sense of "wonderstanding" not fear, but something primal and old (not necessarily cryptids)...I am a skeptic by nature...yet I can "vibe" things at times.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5

I earned my "nature-boy" badge...I know the feeling you mean...I get a sense of "wonderstanding" not fear, but something primal and old (not necessarily cryptids)...I am a skeptic by nature...yet I can "vibe" things at times.
thanx for your comment...are you pisces like me? just wondering, because i feel something unusual,something humanlike looking out from its eyes...check out one of my previous statements that i'll bring up below

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What kind of strange fealing??? describe it so we can analyze and better understand it
ive seen hundreds of photos of ghosts,ufos and creatures. but none of them give me the "weird and ominous" feeling that i get when i look at this creatures picture.i dont even feel it when i look at the amazing patterson footage.its almost like my inner voice is telling me that theres something thats partly human looking out of this creatures eyes. it was looking right at the guy who took the picture,although he didnt know it at the time.i feel that this thing is lonely and far from its home. like it was taken from its world and put into ours. i also feel that the white animal that its carrying under its arm,in a non threatening manner,is for companionship, a pet...
this is the one i mean ^^^ this is what i feel when i look at it looking at me,because its looking right at the camera more or less...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Even more far fetched, is the fact that not too far from the "Parc des Sept chutes" is Valcartier military base and a research center for the Canadian military.

While I don't believe for a second that they're doing those kind of experiement it may be of interest to some.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic

Even more far fetched, is the fact that not too far from the "Parc des Sept chutes" is Valcartier military base and a research center for the Canadian military.

While I don't believe for a second that they're doing those kind of experiement it may be of interest to some.
hi...thanx for your comment..."why would'nt the government/military be performing these kinds of experiments?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

hi...thanx for your comment..."why would'nt the government/military be performing these kinds of experiments?

Actualy, I would not be surprised to see military powers doing those kind of experiments. China, Russia, US, UK, Israel I would not be surprised a bit ... but canadian military ... and with all the wild space we have in Canada, they would at least try to find a secluded place up north.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the possibility of either military animal/human hybrid or big cryptid ... but a baboon who can survive the frigid Quebec winter, I have doubts.

I've seen a few people saying that they are not far from Quebec, I've got nothing planned this weekend, anyone up for a little visit to ''Parc des Sept chute'' ? ;-) I'm willing ... are you ? The place is very nice.

edit on 30-8-2011 by grandnic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic

Actualy, I would not be surprised to see military powers doing those kind of experiments. China, Russia, US, UK, Israel I would not be surprised a bit ... but canadian military ... and with all the wild space we have in Canada, they would at least try to find a secluded place up north.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in the possibility of either military animal/human hybrid or big cryptid ... but a baboon who can survive the frigid Quebec winter, I have doubts.

I've seen a few people saying that they are not far from Quebec, I've got nothing planned this weekend, anyone up for a little visit to ''Parc des Sept chute'' ? ;-) I'm willing ... are you ? The place is very nice.

edit on 30-8-2011 by grandnic because: (no reason given)
we dont know how it got there,escaped or let loose? into that remote area. a regular baboon would perish in the canadian winters. but a hybrid baboon/human may be very capable of surviving,especially if it found an underground shelter.this picture,especially the one in the first link i put up, where they "lightened it up" and its more clear, i get a weird feeling that theres something partially human looking out through its eyes and dont forget its around 6ft tall or more. i'd love to go there with my new fuji video camera and a lead pipe! lol...but my 2 days off from work are sun and mon and i live in south eastern, mass.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Aquarius...
Your were very close

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by exdog5
reply to post by blocula

Aquarius...
Your were very close
oh i see...maybe you were born "on the cusp" if i'm correct? > en.wikipedia.org...(astrology)
edit on 31-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

What kind of strange fealing??? describe it so we can analyze and better understand it
ive seen hundreds of photos of ghosts,ufos and creatures. but none of them give me the "weird and ominous" feeling that i get when i look at this creatures picture.i dont even feel it when i look at the amazing patterson footage.its almost like my inner voice is telling me that theres something thats partly human looking out of this creatures eyes. it was looking right at the guy who took the picture,although he didnt know it at the time.i feel that this thing is lonely and far from its home. like it was taken from its world and put into ours. i also feel that the white animal that its carrying under its arm,in a non threatening manner,is for companionship, a pet...
this is the one i mean ^^^ this is what i feel when i look at it looking at me,because its looking right at the camera more or less...

wow... i seriously felt exactly the same way. the only thing different is that there is almost also a kind of maliciousness as well with somehow a definite negativity directly to humans, and not just the photographer.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

wow... i seriously felt exactly the same way. the only thing different is that there is almost also a kind of maliciousness as well with somehow a definite negativity directly to humans, and not just the photographer.
hi and thanx for your comment...what is this thing? its not a traditional bigfoot,its not a baboon,its not a chimpanzee,its not a dog or wolf. it is around 6 or 7 feet tall,it does have a fanged snout,it is carrying the small white animal, whose eyes are open,in a non threatening manor,meaning that if it had just killed it for food it would just sling it over its shoulder or be carrying it by its hind legs. i think its keeping it for company, like a pet,because this creature to me is lost,far from home and lonely. theres something primordial yet human like glaring out of its animal eyes. is it from another planet or dimension? does it live underground in camoflaged caves? is it a werewolf? an escaped or let loose experiment?...but there it is and i get the weirdest feeling when i look at it,a feeling thats ominous and forboding...
edit on 31-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join