It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Of Seven Chutes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

This is a very interesting image (and if Im honest its a bit scary) but I'm not convinced its what it seems to be.... My biggest problem with the 'cryptid' atm is that it appears to be floating well above ground level in the tree tops....

Please provide evidence that proves it is floating above the ground. Until then, we can all assume it's standing on an incline.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelign

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
He's on a steep incline and the trees in the foreground are too, that's all.

Is that just your opinion or is it a known fact? are there any images of the same spot with a person standing where the 'cryptid' is supposedly standing?
yes in one of the links above it shows a person standing in the same spot so they could get a size comparison...click on exact area photos>>> www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...]
edit on 25-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Is that just your opinion or is it a known fact? are there any images of the same spot with a person standing where the 'cryptid' is supposedly standing?
yes in one of the links above it shows a person standing in the same spot so they could get a size comparison...click on exact area photos>>> www.haveyouseenthiscreature.com...]

thank you
thats good at least I have a better idea of what Im looking at now

link to comparison

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit

Please provide evidence that proves it is floating above the ground. Until then, we can all assume it's standing on an incline.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TXRabbit because: spelign

calm down.... I didn't say it was floating, I said that was how it was looking to me......

I'm only looking for some facts.... You shouldn't assume anything, did it hurt to check it out?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

thank you
thats good at least I have a better idea of what Im looking at now

link to comparison
your welcome...the pictures of this human sized wolf/dog creature definitely gives me a little bit of a weird feeling when i look at it,is it because this creature was looking right at the photographer,so it seems to be looking right at you? also i think the ominous feeling i get is my inner voice telling me that its real...if anyone out there thinks these creatures might not be real,walk out into any deep woods alone,all by yourself,without a weapon, away from other people and familiar sounds.stand in the darkness of the forest for awhile,it will quickly change your additude and open your mind to the possibility of their existence...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is the first time I've heard of this, and its given me the shivers
like when I was a kid reading about bigfoot and other spooky stuff, nothing I've seen in ages has done that.

S&F
edit on 25-8-2011 by moonrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonrunner
This is the first time I've heard of this, and its given me the shivers
like when I was a kid reading about bigfoot and other spooky stuff, nothing I've seen in ages has done that.

S&F
edit on 25-8-2011 by moonrunner because: (no reason given)
thanx for your comment...the links i provided in my introduction really examine this photo in great detail.this creature is definetly not the traditional bigfoot/sasquatch and it would be horrible to find out that this thing is the result of some secret genetic experiment performed on a person and a wolf or dog, then let loose into the wilderness. if thats what it is,hardly anyone would believe it anyways and thats how they would be able to do these types of things and get away with it...no one believes...another explanation is that these creatures could be from another dimension or planet and they are "deposited" into our world by aliens so they can test and monitor how we react to them and how they react to us...theres definetly a connection between ufos/flying saucers and bigfoot >>> www.ufomystic.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Im gonna hafta go with some sort of ape here. but the question is what kind of ape?? ive never seen one stand that straight, so i dunno has it been spoted by anone else?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
Im gonna hafta go with some sort of ape here. but the question is what kind of ape?? ive never seen one stand that straight, so i dunno has it been spoted by anone else?
hi,how are you? bigfoot/apes/sasquatch dont have snouts and this thing does...check out this link it covers all the bases >>>www.myspace.com... p.s. i got a new digital camera/video recorder and i've been trying it out in the cemetary where my friend and i heard those awful sounds,check out the new idea i came up with in my "demonic screams and diabolical laughter in the graveyard" thread...(*_*)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I live in Quebec City, 45mins from location, and I have never heard about this creature being so close. I have a friend who while working in northern BC, saw a bigfoot, along with 6 others guys. They were taking in the view (working in the mountains) and below them this creature walked by. They were all stunned, and just watched it go by. A full 3-4 mins of viewing creature. No one had camera, and all of them just watched in amazement. None were believers of UFO, or strange incident, but they all swear on what they spotted. They thought it was bear, then maybe deer, but a creature walking on two legs, with arms moving branches, well, either its the hairest guy in the world walking naked and 300 kms from the nearest road (they were helicoptered into the mountains).

Anyways, I feel like going to Parc des Sept Chutes now. Canyons and water falls, whats not to love? (Park of seven falls -translation). I noticed that no one said that this area has people living fairly close. Major skiing facilitiy is nearby, with condos, and houses. Also the Parc is tourist attraction, so Im not sure about how such a large creature can survive without ever being spotted.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I live in Quebec City, 45mins from location, and I have never heard about this creature being so close. I have a friend who while working in northern BC, saw a bigfoot, along with 6 others guys. They were taking in the view (working in the mountains) and below them this creature walked by. They were all stunned, and just watched it go by. A full 3-4 mins of viewing creature. No one had camera, and all of them just watched in amazement. None were believers of UFO, or strange incident, but they all swear on what they spotted. They thought it was bear, then maybe deer, but a creature walking on two legs, with arms moving branches, well, either its the hairest guy in the world walking naked and 300 kms from the nearest road (they were helicoptered into the mountains).

Anyways, I feel like going to Parc des Sept Chutes now. Canyons and water falls, whats not to love? (Park of seven falls -translation). I noticed that no one said that this area has people living fairly close. Major skiing facilitiy is nearby, with condos, and houses. Also the Parc is tourist attraction, so Im not sure about how such a large creature can survive without ever being spotted.
hi, thanx for your comment...i think someone above mentioned that it is not such a secluded place...anyways...Why are these things so supressed from the mainstream?...you live nearby and never heard of this? this picture is not even that old. i wish i lived closer,i'd go with you in a heartbeat and i'd bring my video camera for sure. i guess i'm not that far away,i'm in mass.but i would'nt want to go without some kind of weapon,especially at night,just in case... also i think that these things may hide/live underground a lot in caves and tunnels that they may camoflage the entrances to and they have been seen treading water across lakes!. maybe theres under water caves with air pockets beneath swamps which would account for their "skunk ape"odor...but this "beast" is no bigfoot...keep us informed
edit on 26-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandnic
reply to post by blocula

First time i've heard about this.

"Parc des Sept Chutes" is a place I know very well. There is a hydroelectric dam there where I often go to work. The pictures look to be from there, the vegetation and river looks right.

This place is about 45 minutes drive from Quebec city (and not near St-George as one source says). The place is far from urban but it is not remote by any means. It is near a well known ski mountain called "Mont Ste-Anne" and many people (including myself) are hiking and skiing in the region.

I have trouble believing that such a big cryptid could remain unseen for so long.
yes this ^^^ is where someone said that its not "that" remote...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

man, thats not too far away from where i live and i've never heard of that story.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
reply to post by blocula

man, thats not too far away from where i live and i've never heard of that story.
wow...really? talk about supressed information...but britany spears and lindsay lohan "the drug addicted whores of the entertainment world" are splashed all over the news...its really,really sad how they keep the sheep dumbed down and unaware of whats really going on around them...do you remember anything in any newspaper about this photograph? it was taken in 2005...
edit on 26-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
heres some more werewolf type creature sightings...www.gods-and-monsters.com... and start reading from page 43 in this link >>>freepdfhosting.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

hmmm a primate/canine hybrid perhaps?? or some sort of undiscoverd species?? im suprised there is not more reports of them being seen places, who knows, what it is, could be a deformed sasquatch haha

I'll head over to your other post and check it out then

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

hmmm a primate/canine hybrid perhaps?? or some sort of undiscoverd species?? im suprised there is not more reports of them being seen places, who knows, what it is, could be a deformed sasquatch haha

I'll head over to your other post and check it out then
hi...i dont know what it is. but theres two things that i do know,its not bigfoot and i get a strange feeling when i look at it...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What kind of strange fealing??? describe it so we can analyze and better understand it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

What kind of strange fealing??? describe it so we can analyze and better understand it
ive seen hundreds of photos of ghosts,ufos and creatures. but none of them give me the "weird and ominous" feeling that i get when i look at this creatures picture.i dont even feel it when i look at the amazing patterson footage.its almost like my inner voice is telling me that theres something thats partly human looking out of this creatures eyes. it was looking right at the guy who took the picture,although he didnt know it at the time.i feel that this thing is lonely and far from its home. like it was taken from its world and put into ours. i also feel that the white animal that its carrying under its arm,in a non threatening manner,is for companionship, a pet...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just found this thread, and I really like to scrutinize bigfoot sightings, although this is a bit different. After my quick analysis, I am of the opinion that this is most likely an escaped baboon or possibly some other known primate.

I also think the primate is smaller in stature than appears in the photo, due to the color of the dirt through the trees, the shadowing near the ground, and pixelation. It makes sense to me that the creature was curious, so it stood up so that it could see the photographer better.

The fact that it was not afraid of this person lends credence to my escaped animal hypothesis. As for what the creature is carrying, at first I though it was in fact a rabbit. But upon further inspection I finally realized that the three protrusions from the camera-side of the animal are in fact two legs and a tail. It is impossible to know whether the tail is curled under the body, beside a leg, or is simply short, ending at the division between the two limbs.

Given this lack of pertinent information it is impossible in my opinion to issue a conclusion with any certainty, but given my current interpretation of the information, I believe this is in fact a semi-small dog.

I do not see the silver fur mentioned, nor do I see blood anywhere. I simply see the sunlight reflecting from the animal's fur. Even if I am correct, this is an unusual encounter.

HOLY COW...ETA:
I was still looking at what the thing is carrying, and I began thinking I misinterpreted it. In fact, what it looks like, and bare with me here, a baby! Picture what looks like "ears" or "legs" as actually being a tail wrapped around the mother/father...

The head of the baby is facing the other way because the baby is doing what baby baboons do...which is crawl on their mothers' backs. The sunlight could be affecting the color of the thing, and it may not be as white as it looks. I don't know the color of young primates, and whether it is any different from the parents, but will try to find out.

What do you guys think?
edit on 8/27/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join