It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi all,

Last night an unidentified "balloon like" object fell from the sky in a "blue light". The object was seen crashing into the Loch Ness area by multiple witnesses, but nothing was found, even after an extensive search.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Also the Scottish police have put out an appeal for information:

www.northern.police.uk...

Hopefully someone will have caught a video of it, hey who knows, we may have a Nessie vs Alien scenario here!

Anyone find or hear anything else?

CC

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
"The police, coastguard, lifeboat and an RAF search and rescue helicopter scoured the area but found nothing."

Just as expected.

Be expecting too much to read

"The police found a flying saucer with a little green man inside so yes, aliens do exist"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyCloud

Sounds like the battle for Loch Ness
2nd

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Lol, yeah it will probably disappear soon enough. My hope is that some Nessie hunter was prowling about with a HD video camera and tripod, aiming at just the right spot. Knowing my luck, this will have happened, but it will actually be a chinese lantern. Or a weather balloon. Or .......

I'll keep hunting though.

CC

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Recent perseid meteor shower is probably the culprit. One of those little meteorites burning up and looking like it's going to land in the loch, chances are it burned up before touching ground.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
very interesting more info here news.stv.tv...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oh How I wish I were in Scotland.

I would gather a group together and watch the loch until the object resurfaced.

I would have a camera, video equipment and plenty of supplies so we could camp until the question is resolved.

We would sleep in shifts and have teams positioned so that all of the loch was visible.

In truth, the object probably has left the loch by now. I wonder if it was one of those 'sky Jellyfish'.

Oh well...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Loch Ness is DEEP!
If they say they scoured the area, I doubt they used sonar or other technology.

Maybe the aliens were just dropping off another Nessie.
If there's only one Nessie & one Ogopogo, they obviously can't come together to reproduce. The aliens have to collect their sperm and eggs, nurture the baby, then drop it into the loch when it can fend for itself.

Just an idea....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Sounds a bit like one of those coloured chinese lantern things fell into the Loch. Or, as somebody above said, a Perseid.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Most likely a lantern drifting, running out of steam and SPLASH..

But it does make you think, could we have a USO on our hands?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyCloud

maybe nessie's a dragon type interdimensional alien...nah, just kidding. It was actually swamp (loch) gas that was ignited by the barbecue...or a pokemon.

jeebus

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Definately an orbiting alien mothership dropping off some unwanted waste - cant think of any other scenario

...anyway, very interesting, hopefully more comes of this but i doubt it will.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I guess you've been saving up that 'Phage' reference huh?

Speaking of references, have you managed to remember where you live so I can see the evidence for your claims of a 50% cancer rate? If you're taking off-topic shots at members who aren't in the thread, it'd be safer if you weren't in the habit of making up your evidence. Phage might be a pain in the ass to some, but he doesn't make up his facts to push an argument.

On topic - The report is intriguing. There's no question about it being hoaxed and the services that responded remain puzzled. If it was a paraglider who somehow sank without trace, I guess it'll be another 24 hours before they get reported missing. Better if it remains a mystery than someone drowned.

Based on the description in the press release the next update in this thread may well be pretty sad news.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Doesnt something have to be at least "flying" to be an Unidentified Flying Object? Sound like this was just falling.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Seems like a strange story but doesn't necessarily mean that the object that fell out of the sky was a military test flight or intelligent aircraft. As the news report suggests it could have been a balloon but if the report is correct and factual then surely they would have found it by now. They had many organisations working on the search and rescue task so surely between them they would have found whatever crashed. Something about this story reminds me of Roswell and various other UFO crashes which have lead to a similar outcome.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thinking outside the box here but if the object is the same as the incident in this thread then it may exit the loch at some point

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why am i not surprised to see some members stating "Chinese Lantern".

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Earlier this month a floating island went missing after some vandals cut it's ropes. Could it be? Thread here.

top topics

join