It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Jimmy Johnson REPTILIAN EXPOSED!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Honestly, no idea, but the first thing we'd need to do is come together and work as a mobilized unit.
I mean when we do get smoking gun evidence, clear as day, and irrefutable evidence, it would be easier to work as a unit, since it can only be achieved when people genuinely believe, but this footage today is closest we've ever come, i guess it may not be what we need to achieve the unified teamwork that's needed to fight a reptilian, but to those who do believe, we'll only try harder, to get more clearer and more valid evidence, so hopefully soon, not one day, since we're running out of time, so hopefully in the next 2 years at least, we find something compelling enough so people will believe, and when that happens we can all work together.
edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Those posts were in rebuttal of their arguments which were outright mocking posts,don't be so jaded as to think that i was attacking posters for no reason, go back and re-read them....carefully this time.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So, is this the only criteria in which one is found guilty of being a reptilian? It seems like a very weak case to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is honestly comedic gold.

Jimmy Johnson is some reptilian alien thing, never knew. And to correct you he is not just some sports guy or whatever you called him. He is a Superbowl winning coach with the Dallas Cowboys, multiple times I might add, as well a National Championship coach in college football with the Miami Hurricanes.

But I guess he won those because he is a reptilian. To be honest I am not sure what you guys are seeing here.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Is denying reality a hobby of yours?

You are the one denying reality! The reality is that there is no concrete proof by a reputable scientist or institution that Reptilians exist! Show me the proof. Real reputable proof! otherwise seek help from a mental health professional. You seriously need it! Proof? I don't think so! Remember real reputable proof!

My call was right Hoax. Moved to where it belongs. Fancy that! You are trying to fool ATS with this. Fraudsters are easily spotted! You really think ATS is that stupid?

Fraud, Fraud, Fraud - Disgrace!
edit on 21-8-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

This battle can go back and forth all day...

"Show me proof they exist" and "Show me proof they don't exist"

Who cares? Some believe and some don't... Read the signature...

"I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think" ~ Socrates

David Icke has made some bold statements. This is fact. The man travels around the world listening to story tellers from near and wide. If you don't like the story then pick up another book. That doesn't mean you ridicule a person's beliefs because they don't agree with your thought. When will people start off by saying "I can see where you might agree with some of his theories, but in my personal opinion..." These forums are for people to think "what if" until proven fact, and to add to the conversations.

Everyone's opinions should be welcomed and shared, no matter how weird or strange. ATS was meant for open minded people and if you are one of the ones just leaving smug comments each time... well it gets time consuming weeding them out to find the real knowledge in between the lines. For people in search of answeres this is very frustrating...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

IMO I would agree with this statement that if there was existence of a reptilian race on Earth that no government, or University for that matter, would touch or even be associated with such research in fear of losing credibility and funds for other important research. The MSM, Big Business and Black government sees to it that most of what we think we know is not exposed. It seems to make more sense to me that they do exist seeing that dinosaurs were here before us and they would be the evolution of them. With so many accounts of Reptoid humanoids sightings in caves systems in past in present history, I do not see how can just be tossed aside as myth.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by phatpackage

this guy was called a complete kook once - check it out en.wikipedia.org...

the lizards are GREAT at STEALTH - didn't I tell you to study lizard behaviour?

The reason I believe we see the eyes bug out sometimes (only on certain people) is because our vibrational frequency is rising - thus we are seeing the hidden world...in many ways this being one.

Are they capable of being physical lizards in this rhelm? Apparently they can in 4th and 5th dimensions - which is where we are heading at this point in time...

Research what are known as "walk-ins" - they are entities - yes some of them are lizards - and they use the 3rd density body by "possessing" them - willingly and sometimes NOT willingly from what I have researched...

Oh and "mainstream science" can also be - bogus - global warming comes to mind..

Nice theory!!! Star for you!!! I think you may be onto something here... So do you think this is how the transition will happen? Pieces will be fading into our reality as the frequency rises? Is there a site that measures it on a daily of real time basis? I searched but did not find anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

'SIMPSONS DID IT!!' Just kidding!

I actually did this thread a month earlier! Check it out here.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

And if you look at my link about Jimmy Johnson, you will see all the debunkers say "Why no HD?" or "Reptilians only show up in crappy, pixelated Youtube videos!"
Now you show them an HD version, and still they are ready to pounce at you! "Where's the scientific proof?" they say now!! As the old saying goes "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I was half a believer about all this reptilian stuff until i saw this u tube video of Jimmy at the superbowl being analysed. It confirmed it for me.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hendrix77 because: wrong words

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix77

Star for you. That was crazy! Especially the forehead "eyes" on the reversed footage. Even at normal imaging, you can see shadows where the "eyes" can be seen later.

Not to mention, his neck.

Thanks for adding that video.

After watching it, I believe this thread should be removed from the HOAX bin and placed into at least Really Above Top Secret. The more videos I see of these "people", I'm becoming more and more convinced that this phenomenon is a reality. You just can't make this stuff up!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I know, it's insane. I think there are some age old secrets finally being revealed.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
oh it's a hoax?

proof? thanks

don't expect any proof. they binned one of mine like this into the hoax forum and none of them ever proved anything.

'i want the truth!!!!!!!!!'

'you can't handle the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

you guys can't handle the truth....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by klenker

you ninnys on this forum do know about the naga reptile race in asia i presume?

sigh.... what's the point.....you can read about it on my post on the icke forum if you're interested.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join