It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[HOAX] Jimmy Johnson REPTILIAN EXPOSED!!

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   




Credit goes to my new good friend "watchZEITGEISTnow"
For finding this smoking gun evidence.
Notice @ 0:22 he does the same thing Alex Jones does with his eyes??
As well as those protruding reptilian exclusive crows feet on his right eye, that Alex Jones, another confirmed reptilian also has displayed.

edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Someone has fooled with that there video methinks.

Well it sure looks like an 'addition' to me! I dont get this whole reptilian thing so Im biased. Being upfront.


ETA: Forgot to say....ridiculous. Sorry.
edit on 21-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


...and i got it from the other shop from the original by a being called heartmindspirit - so they get the cookie!

But yar its wiiild eh!? got me's stumped!


edit on 21-8-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: beauty is in the eye of the beholder!



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Okay.........I'm still not seeing it, I presume you're a David Icke worshipper ?
My god, David Icke followers see all.......

edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay.........I'm still not seeing it, I presume you're a David Icke worshipper ?
My god, David Icke followers see all.......

edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)


I presume your a christian...or catholic?
My god religious people can't see anything.
*Hey whats that in front of you christian guy*
*idk*
*common sense!!*
*rly? i've never seen it
edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Someone has fooled with that there video methinks.

Well it sure looks like an 'addition' to me! I dont get this whole reptilian thing so Im biased. Being upfront.


Well to the CT crowd you might be called bias.....the rest would call it logical questioning it. It might be edited video it might be the way reflections in his eyes look on film and distort the eye. Without DNA proof or a skinned "V"....err I mean politician reptile, then it will be hard to logically think its a reptile in disguise.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
oh and another thing - you religious peeps - these are what you'd call zee demons i figure... but remember some probably are - and some probably aint - which are which ?

that's easy - use your heart's to judge! advice for when (maybe) we see a lot more..one day..

OH BE BRAVE all ye faithfull!!!!



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay.........I'm still not seeing it, I presume you're a David Icke worshipper ?
My god, David Icke followers see all.......

edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)


I presume your a christian...or catholic?
My god religious people can't see anything.
*Hey whats that in front of you christian guy*
*idk*
*common sense!!*
*rly? i've never seen it
edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)


Christians and non christians alike do not drink the David Icke kool aid. Where did you get the religious thing from and why did you attack that poster with it?

Welcome to ATS where opinions differ and intelligence is valued over nonsense.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
oh it's a hoax?

proof? thanks



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 



Surely you must jest? Reptilian Bahahahahahahah! David Icke has suckered you in good and proper!



As well as those protruding reptilian exclusive crows feet on his right eye, that Alex Jones, another confirmed reptilian also has displayed.


I am not a Jones fan by any means but "Confirmed reptilian" Bahahahah confirmed by who? you? bahahahahah. One could say a lot of thing about Jones but saying he is a reptilian is just plain insanity. Seriously if you believe in this reptilian stuff you seriously need medical help or are trying to scam people!

This thread should be moved to the hoax board. Confirmed? Still laughing at that one!



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420
 


It seems very very obvious that ' reptilian' slit has been added! Too me at least and I have to say Im not good at CGI but those eyes have been tampered with. Poor guy being accused of being ' reptilian'...this is BS.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay.........I'm still not seeing it, I presume you're a David Icke worshipper ?
My god, David Icke followers see all.......

edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)


I presume your a christian...or catholic?
My god religious people can't see anything.
*Hey whats that in front of you christian guy*
*idk*
*common sense!!*
*rly? i've never seen it
edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)


Christians and non christians alike do not drink the David Icke kool aid. Where did you get the religious thing from and why did you attack that poster with it?

Welcome to ATS where opinions differ and intelligence is valued over nonsense.


Excuse me, but i didn't attack anyone.
Then again i guess, the typical religious person, would classify "attacking", as defending themselves through rebuttal, with an opposing "christian view" as "attacking" action though right

Sorry i forgot logic has no place, in arguing with Christians.

Yes and welcome to real life, where christians make sweeping generalizations over no real reason.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
oh and another thing - you religious peeps - these are what you'd call zee demons i figure... but remember some probably are - and some probably aint - which are which ?

that's easy - use your heart's to judge! advice for when (maybe) we see a lot more..one day..

OH BE BRAVE all ye faithfull!!!!


We're not the ones running around yelling REPTILES REPTILES!!!! at everyone.

Be brave??




posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 



Surely you must jest? Reptilian Bahahahahahahah! David Icke has suckered you in good and proper!



As well as those protruding reptilian exclusive crows feet on his right eye, that Alex Jones, another confirmed reptilian also has displayed.


I am not a Jones fan by any means but "Confirmed reptilian" Bahahahah confirmed by who? you? bahahahahah. One could say a lot of thing about Jones but saying he is a reptilian is just plain insanity. Seriously if you believe in this reptilian stuff you seriously need medical help or are trying to scam people!

This thread should be moved to the hoax board. Confirmed? Still laughing at that one!


Is denying reality a hobby of yours?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Okay.........I'm still not seeing it, I presume you're a David Icke worshipper ?
My god, David Icke followers see all.......

edit on 21-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)


I presume your a christian...or catholic?
My god religious people can't see anything.
*Hey whats that in front of you christian guy*
*idk*
*common sense!!*
*rly? i've never seen it
edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)


Try Atheist, I'm sorry. I don't believe the reptilian BS, and you can't BS me. If you knew how many videos of this crap I'd seen you'd shut up. I used to lurk Icke's forums all the time. They just got too damned crazy



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by klenker
 


can't speak for everyone - that's be a lil egotistical...

but I think if the average god fearing christian saw one they spit a lung?

I too would show you my lunch probably - so perhaps I'm telling myself to be brave as well eh?

Have a loverly day



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
reply to post by topherman420
 


It seems very very obvious that ' reptilian' slit has been added! Too me at least and I have to say Im not good at CGI but those eyes have been tampered with. Poor guy being accused of being ' reptilian'...this is BS.


That's what im leaning towards too....it seems a bit amateurish compared to some of the other reptile vids ive seen. The majority are normally boxy pixelated messes or close close up so that it turns into a boxy pixelated mess.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


Lol am I a christian now? Sorry but wrong again. And yes you attacked (in forum sense) the posters' rebuttal based on an ASSUMPTION that they were religious/christian. Then you are insinuating the same with me. You're swinging blind my friend....



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
If it was "CGI" or "editing", why edit a video on some sports guy no has heard about?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
 


Nice friend you got there...




top topics



 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join