It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the New World Order hysteria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I�ve not been a member for very long here, yet it seems that most every thread I read will eventually mention the NWO as being the motivation behind some event or other. I have not ever come across such an obsession with a conspiratorial theory as I have here on ATS, with this one topic.

The majority of the world�s populace belongs to three faiths; Jews, Muslims and Christians. All three of those inherently hold some sort of belief in the book of Revelations and the end times. Obviously then, the end times believers should not be concerned with any such hegemony since they believe that the future being told, cannot be changed, and the return to Godliness is inevitable.

The issue surrounding this conspiracy is that the elite will destroy religion, control the government, the masses, and the world�s resources while ensuring its wealth belongs to the elite and only the elite. In other words, the establishment of a singular dictatorial society. There are several reasons why I believe that such a plan would be impossible to achieve and such a notion nothing short of preposterous, i.e. man�s propensity to rebel, conquer and rule; rebellion against enslavement; power and religious fervor.

The conspiracy theory of a new world order is not new, since it can be traced back to the beginning of time as we know it, the term however, even newly coined, is just another synonym for dictatorship. But every war that was fought was fought because of a desire to dominate, rule, enslave, own and possess another nation�s land and people. Throughout the centuries nations have risen up, then been destroyed, as have monarchs, dictators, and religious leaders, and it has been so by virtue of man�s insatiably ambitious desire to dominate his neighbour. Nothing has changed, and nothing will change that would allow the masses to be docile and subservient to a ruling class, and a ruling elite will never be willing to share, for individually, their drive will be to become the leader of the pack. Such is man�s greed.

The conspiracy theory being propagated would have us believe that:

The Knights Templar, dating back to the 11th century, and from which the Free Masons society was supposedly given rise, would form an alliance with the Holy See, the very body that tried to exterminate them and caused them to go underground. The British East India Company, linked to the British monarchy, was funded by the very first banking system as established by the Knights Templar, as were all ruling monarchs. Yet we are to accept the conspiratorial view that the 9 century old plan of the KT to control the world now includes the overthrow of all monarchies.

The Illuminati, an American led organization which supposedly funded the French during the French Revolution and whose purpose it is to rid the world of monarchs would climb into bed with the House of Windsor, or the House of Rothschild. The Illuminati and its founder�s intent, is to control international banking as well as overthrow the Catholic Church, and in order to realize the goal, it must set aside its objective with regard to religion and seek alliances with both the Istituto Per Opere Religiose (Vatican Bank) and the massive banking and precious minerals holdings of the Rothschilds. The latter having funded the British in their defeat of Napoleon. Add to this mix Pope John Paul II�s admonishment of the UN for not blocking the American war on Iraq, and a holy alliance is not nearing fruition. Who here would not believe that a fight for dominance between the financial titans would not ensue? That is, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and the Opus dei.

The Trilateral Commission, a 20th century addition to the race for control, and backed by America�s most successful banker, David Rockefeller, also wants to preside over the money lenders, yet, the House of Rothschild, should it so desire, can bankrupt many a nation because of its direct control of the world�s gold, silver, diamonds, currencies, and Swiss banks. The TC has its eyes set on imposing its foreign policy on Western Europe and Japan, but the eastern hemisphere seems to have other ideas and counter that with the establishment of the European Union and the Euro currency. Why would the Rothschild empire acquiesce?

Complicating the above relationships is the fact that money alone will not guarantee the right to sit on the world�s throne, while military might is part of the equation, since no amount of money will buy the allegiance of a downtrodden people, the few cannot compel the masses within which resides the power of force, to fight the battles. As alluded to earlier, �the world� as defined throughout the ages, has changed hands numerous times. Currently, the US of A is considered the dominant power, while in the wings we have a reserved China, and an all but forgotten Russia. Neither of the three will capitulate to dominion over their land for economic reasons, and none are assured a complete victory. China holds dominion over U.S debt, so are we to believe that China is a minor player or a pawn to the money lenders of the west?

The eradication of all religions is also not feasible, as evidenced by the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and the Muslim uprising against the west. Two billon Muslims cannot not be silenced, even though the Christian contingent may be willing to suffer penance while they await the second coming and hope for salvation.

I am perplexed therefore as to the fear of a new world order, in that I see it as being able to take one of two forms only; the above outline which is unlikely, or one of absolute peace, where we live in harmony. To the latter I would extend a welcome and note that as humans progress in intellect, morality and concern for each other, a one world government where all men and women are created equal, and treated as such, whether by divine intervention or spiritual growth is the path that we are on. Nothing else will succeed, not in my lifetime or the lifetimes of the generations coming after me.

So my question is; why the hoopla?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't mean to "pick" at your post but you covered such a broad area I felt I must;-)

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
The majority of the world�s populace belongs to three faiths; Jews, Muslims and Christians.

I disagree with with this statment.
Christianity: 2 billion, Islam: 1.3 billion, Hinduism: 900 million, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 850 million, Buddhism: 360 million, Chinese traditional religion: 225 million, primal-indigenous: 150 million, African Traditional & Diasporic: 95 million, Sikhism: 23 million, . . . Judaism: 14 million - - -Adherents.com
is just one source. Search, there are others.

All three of those inherently hold some sort of belief in the book of Revelations and the end times.

I disagree 100%.

A Moslem or Jew believeing in the Book of (John's) Revelation?

Obviously then, the end times believers should not be concerned with any such hegemony since they believe that the future being told, cannot be changed, and the return to Godliness is inevitable.

The end of the world is inevitable. What happens between now and then is where the questions arise.

The issue surrounding this conspiracy is that the elite will destroy religion. . .

I disagree with this statement. It is not in the "elite's" interest to detray religion whether you believe in a NWO from a secular standpoint or a religious point of view.

The conspiracy theory of a new world order is not new

Absolutely.

IF this NWO is in my best interest then why haven't I been told about it by the people that are trying to ensure its survival?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Christianity: 2 billion, Islam: 1.3 billion, Hinduism: 900 million, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 850 million, Buddhism: 360 million, Chinese traditional religion: 225 million, primal-indigenous: 150 million, African Traditional & Diasporic: 95 million, Sikhism: 23 million, . . . Judaism: 14 million - -
no, this isnt right, christianity isnt the first largest religion. well maybee in america it is but not in the entire world. That website is BS i pay attention in school and i know for a fact that christian is NOT largest religion in the world

[edit on 19-8-2004 by DanTodd]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
I don't mean to "pick" at your post but you covered such a broad area I felt I must;-)

No problem, pick away. It is how we learn.

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
The majority of the world�s populace belongs to three faiths; Jews, Muslims and Christians.

I disagree with with this statment.
Christianity: 2 billion, Islam: 1.3 billion, Hinduism: 900 million, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 850 million, Buddhism: 360 million, Chinese traditional religion: 225 million, primal-indigenous: 150 million, African Traditional & Diasporic: 95 million, Sikhism: 23 million, . . . Judaism: 14 million - - -Adherents.com
is just one source. Search, there are others.

The CIA World Fact Book as of July 2004, agrees with me, your reference is for 2002.:

www.cia.gov...

Christian: 32.79; Muslim 19.16; Jewish .24 for a total of 52.19%.

All three of those inherently hold some sort of belief in the book of Revelations and the end times.

I disagree 100%.

A Moslem or Jew believeing in the Book of (John's) Revelation?

The operative word is inherently, and yes, they do agree. The Christians agree with the Book of Revelations, as do the Muslims. eg: www.islamicweb.com...

Obviously then, the end times believers should not be concerned with any such hegemony since they believe that the future being told, cannot be changed, and the return to Godliness is inevitable.

The end of the world is inevitable. What happens between now and then is where the questions arise.

The end of the world is inevitable yes indeed, but that does not seem to be considered by the conspiracy theorists, and that is my point. Aside from that, the crux of my argument is that if you believe in the book of Revelations, then the course is unalterable, and aside from that, man being man, the inevitability of a few from various countries sharing empirical stature is not likely to happen in my day, or yours, or even within the days of my great grand-children.

The issue surrounding this conspiracy is that the elite will destroy religion. . .

I disagree with this statement. It is not in the "elite's" interest to detray religion whether you believe in a NWO from a secular standpoint or a religious point of view.

You may disagree with the notion that the elite wants to destroy religion. That only goes to the diversity of claims within the NWO conspiracy theorists. They all have their opinions, none based on solid foundations, and certainly none based on personal knowledge. Deciphering who is correct then, is akin to drawing straws, isn�t it? I gave the theories as I know them to have been presented, if you have factual evidence otherwise please present same so that we may eliminate the fallacy or fantasy from the truth.

IF this NWO is in my best interest then why haven't I been told about it by the people that are trying to ensure its survival?

You ask a question based on the premise that the NWO is in fact a viable construct. I say it is not, so in essence, I cannot answer your pointed question.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The NWO should be called the NEW euro-centric first-WORLD ORDER, because the rothschilds or rockefellers can't be troubled with the sudan, el salvador, etc. When you think of it in those terms, it isn't impossible to believe they can use credit to bring down governments. Order from chaos ! If the NEFWO starts Causing nuclear war, financial depression, market collapse, bankruptcy, they can weaken the powers to the point they can take over the institutions, not every farmer or person.

With Iran popping off about nukes, you can see how the topic gets mentioned, because you can see the wheels in motion all around you.

join