It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ajanta Caves

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hi All, as i did see a program about the Ajanta Caves (India) i could not help noticing some real straight lines above the caves in the landscape.

The Ajanta caves are just another marvelous wonder, on our little planet. Worth off looking at even without my imaginary lines ;-)

Not want to trigger another Bosnian Pyramid story, it just struck me those lines are nice and straight.

I looked around a little and could not find any more information about the surroundings of the cave. Anyone know if they did a survey off the surroundings as well?

I tried to show them below, it could of course be mother nature, but the lines seem real straight.

For those who really want to go in the background of the caves, here a long vid with a 90 year old Prof. who has great knowledge about them.

edit on 21-8-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

thank you, how many people worked for how long to build this art work.

i loved the elephants, between barbaric invasions, India achieved many great works.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen6511

The more i see those ancient "rock" works all around the globe, i believe less in the "a lot of people, a lot of work and a lot of copper tools" theories.

Either they had beams, machines or other powers, besides the architectural knowledge out of nowhere.
It doesn't add up.

Although opinions about Stitchen varies, i still find his translations of the Sumerian tablets one of the best explanations about ancient sites all around the world, up to date.

As they write about the different constructions they erect around the world, even the different styling is addressed as it was caried out by different Annunaki's. India, South America etc.

"The Beam that cuts all" is talked about, it could explain a lot of rock carving around the world, even the missing hill tops. The Ethiopian cut out churches, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

S & F

Excellent presentation.
Good work. I doubt all of the areas interesting formations are simply natural formations as well. I love these topics and sites. The more I research our earliest civilizations the more I have respect for our supposedly primitive ancient cousins. I'm willing to bet that the site is probably built on an even older much more ancient prehistoric site which was reclaimed/recycled [As is often the case] by much more recent peoples/cultures from a period in our earliest recorded history.

Great find

Thank you for making today start off with a bang.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well for me the verdict is still out the "Laser cut stone" angle/scenario but setting that possibility aside it does show a great degree of engineering on their part. I too question the simple "Copper tool" aspect of modern Academia's version of events. I feel oftentimes they will date a site and then simply make the assumption that because it is thought to be from a certain accepted "Time-line" that the "Builders" used what is generally perceived as a certain level of technology for that given period.

They say the Egyptians built the Great pyramid with simple Copper tools. Meanwhile, a piece of Iron was found within the Great pyramid [Which can be seen in a British museum] I love how many who support the idea that they didn't have iron/steel tools often are willing to ignore that little known fact.
edit on 21-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread. S&F

Ancient civilizations have been a subject matter of great interest for me. Once in a blue moon, some place visually will resonate in a mysterious way for me. It's as if, I've been there before. This is one of those blue moon moments.

Will follow with interest.

Des
edit on 21-8-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree with you on the messed up timeliness presented by the official "knowledge"

I think much of the known (pre-roman) history is totally wrong about their timeliness. My most estimated guess would be that the most ancient buildings date back at least 40.000 year.

As far as the "beams" I know it is a bit far off. But just look at ancient paintings, fairies, stories, beams (either from crystals or just out of anywhere) are very common, and I am supposed to believe that all those ancient stories, written, told or whatever, all all imagination.

An old saying: If you see smoke, there probably is a fire as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I know it's a little off topic,
but those caves remind me
of the site of the Kali fight in that "Golden Voyage of Sinbad" Movie.

Anyway,
on topic...

I wonder when was the last date
of a practicing cult operating there.

Great opening post by the way.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Nice one, along other things these kind of movies triggered me already as a child;

Hidden caves, treasures, mysteries.. I did and do still love those movies.

Sinbad, But also Indiana Jones, some of the Bond Movies (Tears of Allah) made me go journeys in my mind already as a kid.

I Also think that there are many more discoveries to be made/revealed still, especially in the cave and underground world.

In all those thousands of years, rivers has changed course, floods other disasters, rise of ocean level. Just imagine how many of those things are filled up with dirt, vegetation, water or a combination off all.

I've got a hat and a whip, all i need now is a nice girl and some money and we are off! ( Applications to private messaging please ;-)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
'Some other remarkable feature of the caves are the paintings;

Although the origins of the caves are submitted to at least two different believes ( Hindu and Buddha ) This is the only one (as I know of) that also emphasis on the females in the Buddha religion.

A nice quote from he vid:

"It is said that the woman in the art are not the subject, but the course of it"

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Well for me the verdict is still out the "Laser cut stone" angle/scenario but setting that possibility aside it does show a great degree of engineering on their part. I too question the simple "Copper tool" aspect of modern Academia's version of events. I feel oftentimes they will date a site and then simply make the assumption that because it is thought to be from a certain accepted "Time-line" that the "Builders" used what is generally perceived as a certain level of technology for that given period.

They say the Egyptians built the Great pyramid with simple Copper tools. Meanwhile, a piece of Iron was found within the Great pyramid [Which can be seen in a British museum] I love how many who support the idea that they didn't have iron/steel tools often are willing to ignore that little known fact.
edit on 21-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Never mind the fact that many of those structures (inside and out) appear to be 'cut' from a single block of stone - regardless of tooling, I find this to be the most amazing part!

S&F on a great topic, and amazing piece of history.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

In case you missed it is that a stargate in the background, the steps lead up to it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't get why this is so hard to understand.

Saying its paranormal is lazy, i.e. ALIENS

Humanity is roughly 250,000 years old, that is the current version.

Ancient man had the same intelligence as we do (not knowledge or education but brain power)

It took modern civilization 12,000 years to rise give or take a few thousand years.

IN the past 200 we have seen HUGE leaps in tech.

12,000 is a drop in the bucket compared to 250,000, there is no reason what so ever that civilizations could of advanced to a level near if not equal ours.

In 10,000 years what will remain of our super advance civilization we have now? would we just have a few stone structures, with anomalous radiation in weird places from all our pollution...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

In your list of qualifications you left off Archaeologists degree.
Wouldn't that be a good thing to have to ? Your will and drive not withstanding.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Well it would come in handy, and if you have it, bring it!

But i refuse to acknowledge you need papers to have a good adventure

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

And where do I not agree with you?

I'm not saying it is the work of aliens, i just did say i did not believe in a few monks with copper tools.
I Also stated that of the written historical records, i think the Sumerian version could hold some truth.

But I agree if you see the technology lap in the last 200 years, it is not hard to imagine that in earth history we could have had some remarkable and to our standards unbelievable civilizations/technology etc.

Things are still open, thats the frustrating beauty of it all!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Either they had beams, machines or other powers, besides the architectural knowledge out of nowhere.
It doesn't add up.

Sure it does. It is amazing what a few smart people and thousands of mud hut living, worthless slaves can accomplish......not so hard to understand that you need to invent some flying leap of absurd faith in ignorance....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi, interresting. Are there some huge unable-to-lift monolites?
It reminds nazca lines and a those flat top mountains, doesn't it?
edit on 21/8/2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

At least they had very talented slaves! With a lot of love for their work.

Very good thing they were well educated as well to be able to only imagine what they were about to sculpt.

And ... don't forget that carving out of ONE rock, mistakes are not allowed... What would they do? Move to another mountain?

Seriously, sure it could be done with an army of slaves.. Same as the pyramids... Same as Baal-beck.. Just put a rope around a 50 ton block and start pulling.

Did I mention the light? Why are those ceilings not black due their fire torches? But instead full of colorful painted images... I guess the used LED's ( Light Emitting Deity's )

I happen to think it took "a little" more as just slaves/monks and copper tools.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
Hi, interresting. Are there some huge unable-to-lift monolites?

Not to ky knowledge, it is all carved out of the rock, no "loose" monolites here.

But large it is, you do not see it very well, but there is a whole temple also cut out of the mountain:

Look carefully and you see a person standing.

It reminds nazca lines and a those flat top mountains, isn't it?

Well I have to admit, those mountains on top, wich a showed with the lines, did remind me of those, or at least they look a little unnatural to me as well. No evidence however.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join