It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Activity in my House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
hmmm interesting post here. I wuld say keep your camera handy, and just for $#its and giggles try setting up a video cam out there and let it run see if you come up with anything of note ya jus mite get lucky and catch something. keep us posted if you get any more strange occurances
edit on 22/8/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks for not ripping this post to shreds and being open minded. The thing about this house is the original owner passed away in 2009. the kids did a quick sale and it was bought on the cheap. We laugh because they put berbur(sp?) carpeting over hardwood floors. So one night my friend and i are having a beer and we're talking about that. Like "hmmm. I wonder.. did he die here? He lived alone, kids out of state.. he could have been laying here for a couple of days. Maybe they cleaned up best they could, carpeted and got it up to code and sold it".. ya never know..

so anyways, Im here alone most of the time. I know the place well. Excellent looking out to whomever questioned if it was a burglar. Ive always suspected they use the basement. But no. I know wind pressure can open and shut doors, but it wasn't. there was no breeze out at all. It might have went unnoticed had they not been so perfectly lined up and I am confident I shut the door. The two events not combined probably wouldn't phase me, but when they happen within a few minutes of each other? To me, that's lottery odds there, dont ya think?

I have my phone with me all the time so Im keeping a closer eye on things. Maybe take some random shots while I'm out here and see if anything pops out. The more I look at that pic of the door, the more things I see on it. Weird. idk, probably nothing. But ya never know, do ya?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I may have missed it, but have you since gone down into the basement during the day to see if someone broke in? Or if anything was disturbed? Has anything else happened since that night? Anymore activity?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
oh ya, im down there alot. No, that was minutes apart. i would have heard it and there's really no crime here to speak of. Probably just old Mr. Norman checking things out..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Considering your name is spliff, i'd say you were hallucinating.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join