It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

No, I have only seen excerpts from his stand-up shows and interviews. I've never read any of his books either, but after twenty years of his work in this field I'd love to know what his plans are.

Incidentally, I believe Zeitgeist to be even more obvious 'false prophetry'.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds

No, I have only seen excerpts from his stand-up shows and interviews. I've never read any of his books either,

You lost me from that point on.

Imagine making an opinion based on no knowledge of what you know (or think you know) - then claiming it is not true. Now if you said you DID read his books - there would be a conversation/debate.

I've seen him live speak for 7 hours - the energy - the HONESTY was overwhelming....recommend it to anyone with an open mind about learning what they DON'T know ... yet...

have a beautiful day

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I think they find some weird comfort in this world-view because nothing can shake them from it.

I did not find comfort when reviewing the events of 9/11 a couple of years ago and realised WTC 7 was a demolition job, it shock my world and I did not know who to trust. There is something that is putrid and is rotten to to core within the power centres of the world to take such action. With time and research some answers have come to light with any form of comfort coming from a clearer understanding of reality.

Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler are two among many others who have performed a lot of work it trying to expose mind control programs. Even on these boards there are a few occasionally popping up who try and seek help, ATS is not really the best place for them but hopefully they get some links to better support. MK Ultra is proven to have existed and is on the congressional record with a couple of inquiries taking place in the past. Without the full details of this program exposed it is reasonable to expect it continued and evolved into the more enhanced methods that are described today.

When there is a 100 year blackout on the information collected with the Dunblane massacre there are serious national security issues at stake www.sovereignindependent.com... This information lock down is not standard procedure when some lone nut job losses a screw and only affects information that would rattle government itself.

As for the evil master plan I am more concerned about GMO than chemtrails. There are a lot of independent studies around highlighting risks with this technology. When the plants we eat are sterile and contain their own pesticides it does not take a genius to work out the dangers.

As for the reptilian part, it would take a lot to surprise me these days. I do know someone who has seen those slit eyes. Maybe they are dinosaurs who grew a brain and went underground during the last big ice age, maybe they are from Alpha Draconis on a covert operation for control, maybe it is just a way to describe the cold bloodedness of man or maybe something else or a little bit of everything.

I do know there are some very sick and serious problems in the world. I can also understand how people find comfort in pretending they do not exist, unfortunately this is not one way to resolve them.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

All you can offer me is your opinion and while you may have heard him speak for seven hours, I will never be doing that - I don't trust him. People beleieve con-men or they wouldn't be con-men.

I'm assuming from your name that you believe Zeitgeist to be credible, in which case - and I genuinely mean no offence - but I don't really trust your judgement on these matters. Obviously, this is just from my perspective though.

As a fan of his - if fan is the right word - could you tell me does he have any plans to combat this situation that so outrages him?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

You can thank the doco ZEITGEIST for me being here! So maybe they are bad after-all

*Icky believes LOVE is the solution - i know i know - but really it is! Pretty simple really - harder to do than most believe too...try it - I know i am

edit on 21-8-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: part II

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
and the thread title sounds like a conspiracist's good old classic youtube keyword sequence.
using these words in a row is the best way to repel and keep away anyone, let alone potential believers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

A clever move on his part? Or is it a sign of the times that more and more people are waking up and realising how their lives are being manipulated by TPTB?

Personally I feel he is an intelligent man, who has undertaken some great research and has brought this to the attention of the world through his books, website and presentations. He is right on so many things, why shouldn't he be right on Reptillians? He didn't just make up these claims. He has talked to people and did his research.

Personally, I don't doubt his intelligence is higher than average and think he has made a lot of clever moves. He reminds me of Bill Cooper. Now Bill believed a lot of what he said, but he also had no problems deceiving his fans and producing evidence to support his beliefs. Icke seems to believe a lot of his own patter too. It's hard to tell how much of it is original. As far as I can tell, he hasn't had many original thoughts and, for all we know, chooses any hot button topic and goes for the conspiracy jugular. Looking at his core material supports this idea.

His allegations of pedophilia, satanism and murder are sly and hyperbolic. Imagine any person in society making those charges? Imagine a neighbour telling tales like that? Most people would be repulsed by them, but with Icke, followers share in the allegations and endorse them. It indicates a detachment from reality and, I think, a lack of humanity. That Icke has made money from activity like this makes him pretty detestable.

@Kwakavev - Hiya Kev, I've had doubts about 9/11 since the passport turned up. Even more doubts in the way the stock market had some unusual activity that made people rich from it before it happened. The discussion about 9/11 can be had without needing Icke. The GM debate has gone on for years and started whilst he was still playing football.

I'm old enough to remember Dunblane and don't think anyone involved would appreciate Icke latching on and accusing everyone of being Masons, pedos, satanists etc etc. You might see him as a hero and I see him as someone who sees human misery, like Dunblane, and exploits it. I just can't identify with the kind of human who says and does these things. He's parasitic and yet there's something worse still.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
But when you listen to this guy - and I mean listen - it makes you really think!

nope, he shouldn't have himself ridiculed by wogan in he nineties, that occasion made him lose any chance of credibility for good, credibility in the eyes of a sane person with proper common sense and who does not believe in sitchin's nibiru crap that is.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Let's face it. It's a scary thing to imagine that our world is inhabited by shape shifting reptilians that just happen to be in power positions and can influence us through the media.

But, let's really think about this.
The Bible would have us believe that a reptilian is what tricked our ancestors (Adam and Eve) into defying G_d.
This led to original sin and clothing.
Now, put this into perspective. A reptile ruined our species. A reptile made G_d bring shame upon humans. A reptile caused us to be ashamed of our bodies so now we have to conceal, or mask, them.

So, why is it so difficult to believe that we are now today being deceived by reptiles? Why is it so hard to believe that we're making the same mistake our ancient relatives made by allowing themselves to be fooled? Why is it so hard to believe that reptilians conceal their bodies the same way we do? We wear makeup to make us look better. So do newscasters. So do politicians.

I've often wondered by so many media and communications companies use the colors red, white, and black for their logos. Maybe it's to symbolize the apple. Red on the outside, white in the middle, and rotten to the core.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The man goes 6-8 hours long with NO cue cards or teleprompters. He looks at a picture, and goes on for up to hours about it from pure MEMORY.

Show me ONE President who can do that for more than 8 minutes.
Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I do believe that Libya’s Leader (sadly soon to be ex Leader - hurrah) is impartial to long speeches and holds a few records, along with the inspiring and sleep provoking Chavez of Venezuela. Castro of Cuba is also known for “going on a bit” and may hold the record at the UN for length of speech.

A long speech does not suggest or imply there’s anything interesting being said.

Regards

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Personally, I don't doubt his intelligence is higher than average and think he has made a lot of clever moves. He reminds me of Bill Cooper. Now Bill believed a lot of what he said, but he also had no problems deceiving his fans and producing evidence to support his beliefs. Icke seems to believe a lot of his own patter too. It's hard to tell how much of it is original. As far as I can tell, he hasn't had many original thoughts and, for all we know, chooses any hot button topic and goes for the conspiracy jugular. Looking at his core material supports this idea.

His allegations of pedophilia, satanism and murder are sly and hyperbolic. Imagine any person in society making those charges? Imagine a neighbour telling tales like that? Most people would be repulsed by them, but with Icke, followers share in the allegations and endorse them. It indicates a detachment from reality and, I think, a lack of humanity. That Icke has made money from activity like this makes him pretty detestable.

There are such things as libel laws. Why hasn't anyone he accuses of these things ever taken him to court? Sure, it isn't very nice to read or contemplate, but is that enough justification to deny ignorance? We know it goes on in all walks of life and if I for one was ever accused of that, then I know that I would take him to court.

I appreciate he is not going to be everyone's cup of tea (as we say in the U.K), but at least he has the balls to satnd up for his convictions and tell it how HE sees things.

People are free to decide for themselves on whether he is a dis-info agent or is genuinely trying to wake people up to what is really happening. So I can appreciate your position on David Icke.
edit on 21/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I do believe that Libya’s Leader (sadly soon to be ex Leader - hurrah) is impartial to long speeches and holds a few records, along with the inspiring and sleep provoking Chavez of Venezuela. Castro of Cuba is also known for “going on a bit” and may hold the record at the UN for length of speech.

A long speech does not suggest or imply there’s anything interesting being said.

Regards

But that would depend on the audience wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Actually, if you disregard his Satanic reptillian theory, his findings are pretty sound. If he never accused world leaders, CEOs, bankers, etc of being interdimensional aliens people wouldn't be so quick to judge him.

But then again, as far as Satan is concerned there is always the Bohemian Grove
edit on 21-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nooooooo! Not Jimmy! Say it ain't so!

Btw, they all look silly holding those huge microphones! Why not have the tiny mics clipped to their jackets like everyone else?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Heartisblack

Actually, if you disregard his Satanic reptillian theory, his findings are pretty sound. If he never accused world leaders, CEOs, bankers, etc of being interdimensional aliens people wouldn't be so quick to judge him.

But then again, as far as Satan is concerned there is always the Bohemian Grove

"Satanic" reptlian theory?
What?
Icke, is against religion, "satanic theories" are based on religious context, how the hell, are his theory's "satanic reptilian"??

Anyways, his theories are legit, some are wrong, since he his a dis info agent, but at least he's exposed some vital info, we can then research further.

Honestly, CEO's and board of directors are reptilians imo he came hard with that one, the last human CEO, was Dirk Meyer of AMD, till the idiot board of directors fired him for, get this, saving the company from bankruptcy and aswell as being lead designer on the computer chip that revolutionized computing as we know it, the "AMD Athlon".
When good guys like him get fired, then there is something up.
Now we're on the brink of getting "Carly Fiorina" or some idiot like "Mark Hurd" to ruin AMD.
Yeah, reeeaaaal human.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If all the bankers, politicians, and CEO's, who seem to have zero empathy in regards to the rest of humanity, aren't a malignant alien species, they sure do act like one.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Because that's what he calls them. I've read his work & his books are staring back at me. He clearly accuses people of engaging in satantic rituals, from rape to blood drinking to human sacrifice. So there that

I love AMD chips & your story just made me a sad

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There are such things as libel laws. Why hasn't anyone he accuses of these things ever taken him to court?

A familiar argument. In their positions, would you? People like Bush and Prince Phillip would be out of their minds to feed publicity to snide commentary from Icke. Not only that, it would be just more confirmation for gentlemen like yourself. What *proof* could possibly satisfy you that Bush and Prince Phillip haven't been raping and sacrificing babies? This is the intrinsic magic of Icke's claims, they are unanswerable and will always find a small section of society who subscribe to them.

People are free to decide for themselves on whether he is a dis-info agent or is genuinely trying to wake people up to what is really happening. So I can appreciate your position on David Icke.

Yes people are free to believe what they choose and I appreciate many on ATS have chosen to believe Icke. I feel deeply that such views represent a dark side of humanity, but realise that many who hold the views don't live their lives by them. Also, we sometimes think that the enemies of our enemies are our friends and history shows that isn't necessarily so....

One thing worth thinking about regarding Icke. In his ideal world of overthrowing these alleged satanic child murderers. What would he do with them? His certainty is without objective or forensic evidence and lacking in any testimony from his alleged victims. Would you enjoy life in a society were allegation is guilt? Also what penalties would he endorse? History offers us witch-hunts and anti-Communist paranoia as sign-posts to the kind of world Icke would ultimately create.

Anyway, I think I've said enough and will leave the thread alone. No offence to you was intended, or others in the thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm one of those who believe that the reptilians are the seed line of Cain (Biblical). Everything this guy says is true except for the reptilian part being alien origin (in my opinion). I thought that I would share the following with you The Serpent Seedline: Edomite Jews and the Sons of Cain www.hiddencodes.com...

I'm hoping that a few of you that are interested in the subject might get an idea of why us "Bible Believers" believe most of what Icke says (except reptilian being alien). I find it eerily similar. No motive of conversion here, but thought that you may find the parallels amazing. Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join