It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Joins NASA And Govt For The Big Event Soon To Be Announced To The World!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I believe we are bing conditioned for disclosure. Alot of people have spent their whole life wondering if ET's are real. Funny thing is, when disclosure happens we may still not know it it is real or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Nice thread op.
True von braun was privvy to many secrets during and after the war.
That he chose to tell all b4 his demise indicates, he was probably living
in fear of the military industrial compleax govt all along. But he had a big heart for sure
to warn us all of what might be in the offing. Now vatican joining in is far too much of a
coincidence to ignore.

The biggest Von Braun secret is bring taught by Tesla how to build a space ship.

Google Video Link

You didn't figure on that secret.
The MIC (military industrial complex) and Cartels (science, industry, finance )
all own the Tesla ship now and are in denial claiming it was not Tesla but some
out of planet Earth source, a Big Lie.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ha Ha, people have been saying that disclosure is coming since I was an iddy biddy boy.

I remember my dad linking Close Encounters with a forthcoming disclosure. When E.T came out, the same thing.

Whilst I am open to the idea, I see alot of people are now saying false flag.I guess time will tell, but what to believe hey?

Thanks for the heads up OP. Even if it has been posted before, I've never seen this video, but I have heard about the conference at the Vatican. Interesting times we live in.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Where and when is this "Big Event Soon To Be Announced To The World!"..?
I don't see any reference to it in the OP.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

ahaha no worries. I hadn't seen the video anywhere and with all these newspaper articles about alien invasions I thought it was appropriate given the context. I'm not sure if disclosure is what people will get, I think it's looking far more likely that something will be staged. Cheers

reply to post by FOXMULDER147

My mistake, it's actually the title of the video and also the article the video was taken from.

I thought it appropriate to use the video and article title instead of writing one myself.
edit on 21-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I'm all for disclosure but I refuse to have it come from the Vatican & NASA

Seriously

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Where and when is this "Big Event Soon To Be Announced To The World!"..?
I don't see any reference to it in the OP.

I think it was more of a question than statement.

ETA:- I notice there isn't a question mark at the end of the sentence, so....

edit on 21/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So their going to tell us something big are they? Just goes to show they knew it all along. Maybe something big is going to disclose itself to us anyway and TPTB just want it to look like their letting us in on their little secret. Funny how they kept their mouths shut this long and all of the sudden they want us to know things now they didn't want us to know 50 years ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i cannot really see any economy being boosted because of an impending threat. maybe prior to any kick-off but that has short term all over it. perhaps convince the world incoming craft are intent on destroying them whilst launching another boomerang into orbit.
regarding the vatican and other corporate entities, would this be their attempt at staying relevant if it does indeed turn out to be highly likely. would be amusing if any visitors turned down all invitations to 'dine' with the so called established orders on earth and decide to sauna in yellowstone instead.
f

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I believe the important thing to bear in mind is that however things continue to pan out, the governments of this world, the US in particular, will always keep the illusion of control in front of the sheep. An alien invasion, and I don't believe there will ever be one, would be performed as a means to an end. No different than 9/11 or any other war that's been false-flagged.

In the one thing that will always be a constant in this is human nature.

Question: Does alien life exist. Answer: Theologically, the bible makes numerous references to alien life. Scientifically, the odds point towards affirmative.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I'm tellin ya...it's about to be on folks, this BS is about to get real here real soon. Talk about Aliens attacking on Discovery Channel with a new show (or closely related i.e. Ancient Aliens) coming out every month, Aliens/UFO movies outta Hollywood, the vatican/church BS regarding ET life and religion, NASA's cryptic ramblings as of late, NOW we have news that aliens is what is needed in order to SAVE THE GLOBAL ECONOMY?!?!

I honestly think that the "last card" is about to be dealt out:

What say you?

Did you catch what she said? She said before the aliens there would be asteroids. Kind of like comet elenin? Dont be scared. We want to stop this, so dont let them feed on your fear and make your self cattle.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by annella

whoa, yeah, maybe we should link them, cheers for the heads up!

reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I really don't buy into the doom and gloom aspect here, I personally believe it's just another way to scare people. If they DID want to attack and destroy us then we would stand no chance, but they could have done this a long long time ago. It also doesn't make sense to me that a civilization that is capable of traveling interstellar distances (if that is what they are in fact doing) then I cannot see that they could have evolved to that point without destroying themselves if they were malevolent.

reply to post by kdog1982

That's also a big part of the problem, although I don't feel that with all the negative attention the issue has been getting recently is helping ease people into it, they either think its ridiculous or terrifying, either way its not helpful.

What you say is very true, it doesnt concern most people, I find the younger generations pushing it a bit further these days and helping it becoming an acceptable area of study and debate. With the rise in interest obviously will come a rise in films and programs about the issue as we're seeing at the moment, but they are usually doom oriented films that present Independence day scenarios and mars attacks.

edit on 21-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

You guys dont seem to get that they would not be using "real aliens". It would all be faked.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

If Von Braun had a "Big Heart" he wouldn't have been using slave labour in his V I and V 2 rocket factories.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Big false flag operation coming soon.

Remember the movie Independence Day? Unite humanity against aliens?

The agenda will be a One World Government.

Since the Church is in on this, it is official, that Church is corrupted to the very top. But it is not surprising. In 1999, the Pope wrote in one of his books that Jesus may or may not be the one true messiah. Basically he denounced everything that Christianity stands for. I still have my faith, but it is not in any building.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
The average person doesn't have a clue or doesn't really care about these kind of alien life disclosers.
Cause what is more important is the Kardashians or football starting.
I try to start a conversation with relatives about Japan's nuke melt down,or any other issue related to aliens and ufo's,and I get the deer caught in headlights look.
So why would they report these things on MSM?

You're lucky if that's all you get. I used to get the "you should see a psychiatrist.." lecture and after a few of those I stopped caring and decided that the ignorant deserve what's coming. A couple of people, however, agreed 100% with me and we talk about stuff here and there but atleast they use their brain and think compared to probably most others who are happy to reside mentally in a small box.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
Why did you make ANOTHER thread on this? This video and the whole Vatican thing dates back a couple of years....it's nothing new.

It may not be new to you..but to many who have not yet read anything about it or seen the videos it is very interesting,and still very relevant.

The problem with old news is that it gets stuck way down in the old news pile... and I think its great that someone brings it out into the open again with "fresh" thread. Adding to an old thread with pages and pages of reading will scare some readers off..so I don't see the problem with "refreshing' the info with a new thread.

Great post OP..

Thank you for the info.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I don't think anything is due to be revealed or disclosed anytime soon. Look and listen closely; the truth is already out there. What will the government declare that we already don't know? Many billions of people already believe in alien life forms and I firmly believe any disclosure of any kind would not make a blind bit of a difference. Wouldn't it be hilarious if we had homosexual aliens? I wonder what The Pope would say...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

dear prof i silently giggle at the thought of a televised reaction from the pontiff when the news is whispered in the sees ear.
probably the only topic never seen on ats. i may be wrong!
f

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
everone who counts already knows all the secrets...its the only way to keep people in line....they demand to know so they are told...then they shut up too so it must be some kind of really BIG secret....that or they wind up dead somehow....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I heard from a friend of a friends girlfriends sisters step - brothers uncle who knows a guy in the govt who said its the blue beam false flag switch and bait cookie grab by the ario spinnacle galaxy of huge tri-breasted pink harpies of baraaxas 9

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join