It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have heard Pat Buchanan talk about the New World Order my question is does he mean it the sameway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have heard Pat Buchanan talk about the New World Order my question is does he mean it the sameway that Alex Jones does ? Maybe I don't understand but Pat Buchanan did work for Presidents Nixon Ford and Reagan why does he admire and respect these Pesidents if Alex Jones says the Presidents are Puppets of the New World Order ? Well how does Pat Buchanan believe that there will be a New World Order yet still work for Presidents ?

2000 - Pat Buchanan's definition of the New World Order

www.youtube.com...

Christopher Hitchens vs. Pat Buchanan Part 4: Rush Limbaugh (1993)

www.youtube.com...

Start at 2:30

Pat Buchanan-Alex Jones interview

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Who cares, old Pat is the definition of a tool shed....... No?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Lol

That thread title is so massive, and OP is not even required!!

lol

vvv

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i think the term NWO is too broad and inaccurate,

Try this info to see what i mean.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Of course he is talking about the same NWO. In the interview in 1993 the Trilateral Commission is explained as part of the CFR that is actually part of the Rockefeller and elites organization. He denies being a part of it and the other guy says he isn't but would love to be. They speak about NAFTA and Globalism. Comments are made about how people make fools of themselves when they believe their is a two party system in Washington. Obviously there isn't. This was in 1993.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

After listening to the Alex Jones interview moves some of the same issues up to date and how much has been accomplished in such a short time. David Rockefeller has openly admitted he wants to have the NAU and do away with the US. Don't forget he founded the Trilateral CommissiSo I really don't understand your question and what is the point of the question is. The only real difference is the tone of the interview.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Alex Jones did not coin the phrase New World Order, he uses it because the elite use that phrase. The difference though is that Pat Buchanan does not have the same animosity towards the New World Order that Alex Jones has, or otherwise Buchanan probably would not have worked for them. But it oftentimes happens that insiders to the inner circle become disgusted by the mentality of the elite and so they go public by talking about things they may not be supposed to talk about.

new topics

top topics

join