It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real end to ALL the worlds problems

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Oh. Just thought of another one.

Business itself would become more democratic, so to speak.

One small group of CEO's cant run the entire company right? From washing the floors to assembly line to marketing, etc. So, in order for a business to function in the Karmaconomy it'd need the collective K Points from its workers. Meaning that workers would actually, truly VOTE on the economy. Wherever we chose to work to earn Karma points would be a business that we CHOSE to work at. If the boss is a jerk ass, fine, we'll go clean up the highway for Karma. If the business makes crappy products we can choose to earn Karma elsewhere. But instead of being CHAINED to these jobs for money to buy food, we'd have the freedom to "freelance" ourselves some Karma. Businesses would have to clean up their act of they'd become obsolete. If McDonalds doesnt treat its workers better they'll shrivel and die from lack of people working there. This is something workers cant do in our economy because theres no alternative. There's no OTHER way to get currency to pay for food. Its kind of like direct democracy, where every citizen votes on every issue without representatives voting for them. But its direct democracy for the economy.
edit on 31-8-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY!!!!!! ding ding ding!!!! you are the first person that Ive told about my idea that truly grasps what the true implications mean!!!!

the rat race will be no more!!

Thank you very much for your thoughts and comments. If I could give you 1000 stars I would.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Cool man, glad to help. Let me know how things progress with this idea. Its very compelling. Waitin on those aura scanners to be invented though...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

But it was important.

The whole thing was based in it.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

But it was important.

The whole thing was based in it.

Agreed. But I doubt your gonna change people wanting to have a better life for themselves. And as our society stands now, money is the way to do it. So my proposal is to change the way we get it. The only way to become wealthy is by selflessness.

I want you to do something for me.
Tomorow I want you to go through your day as normal, but just take notice of the things you do for other people.
ie, let someone into traffic, hold a door open, pickup a droped pencil of someone with full arms. get it?just take note of all the selfless things you do and then just think about , each on of those items could be working for you to become wealthy.

But remember this system is only temporary (5-7 generations maybe). Because after that long everyone will be so wealthy with K points that the will, the price of things wont matter because anyone and everyone can afford anything they want. then you phase out currenccy all together.

TADAAA!!! Utopia

ETA: sorry about getting upset about your post, but I would like alittle more thought put into a reply on such an important topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I will give you +5 karma points for $1,000.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A virus from space infects everyone and makes the entire human population of Earth sterile. Live long and die out, we're too far gone to fix...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
A virus from space infects everyone and makes the entire human population of Earth sterile. Live long and die out, we're too far gone to fix...

Are you saying its too late for the human race? That might be the reflection that you see, But I have hope I have love and I have faith that we are better than what we are now and that though hard work, we can make it so. Because in the end all we have is ourselves and the old adage still true. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

I WILL fight for what I believe until the day that I die. I will never give up.

<< 1  2   >>

join