It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We (Muslims) are going to stone obelisks this Friday.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Christianity is different?

Yes, Christianity is different. It has apologised for atrocities caused in the name of "it's" God. It no longer fights holy battles, wars. It does not have extremism in the same manner. It has been disassociated from state law for a good while (surely you know a bit of history, right?). It no longer performs acts of barbarism on individuals.

It may have been horrendous in the past, sure, no doubt about that. As my post stated, the main difference is that the West woke up to the issues it has with it's religion a while ago.

Whereas Judaism and Islam still continue in age old barbarism. Your point was?

T

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I'm done with you sk0rpi0n. You finally show your true colours.. *yawn*

Just to stay on topic. This discussion, if you wish to call it that, was about religion, not about state or government decisions. I am not going to say that decisions made by western governements are correct, they are not at times, but they are not based on religion. That is the point.

T

edit on 25-8-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

Just to stay on topic. This discussion, if you wish to call it that, was about religion, not about state or government decisions. I am not going to say that decisions made by western governements are correct, they are not at times, but they are not based on religion. That is the point.

Yeah, this thread is about religon, but you were saying something about islamic barbarity and "enlightened westerners" in this post....www.abovetopsecret.com...

My point is that barbarity can come from anywhere... even from your so called "enlightened westerners".
In other words, a clean shaven white person in a suit giving commands to bomb civilians is as much of a barbaric murderer as a brown skinned, bearded, turban wearing suicide bomber who kills civilians.

And barbaric behaviour not based on religion cannot be excused. So please stop trying to special plead for the "enlightened west", when you are fully aware of their crimes... both past and present.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

I hate obelisks to. They are everywhere. Its a symbol of SATAN.

I love what happened to the washington monument with the earthquacke. It the beginning of the end for Lucifers rain on this planet

And i strongly dislike the fact that I carry hate within me. Thank Lucifer you A hole, for giving me bad emotions to deal with.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

In your opinion :

Is it really necessary to answer every post that anyone posts ? (specially the ones who understand the truth and deny it knowingly)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

There was a great love that caused this hate ( unless for me )

I loved god , he helped me , and I found out that I have been betrayed by Satan.

So I hate him. Despise all hates , he is still trying .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Freewill only exists where you have a free choice - islam does not allow that -

There are muslims who are born and brought up in muslim countries and still reject islam and go on to do the things that Islam prohibits.

and what happens to them??

how many moer people might like to convert - or simply decide they don't want to believe anythign at all - but are restrained from doing so because of the strictures of islamic law - whoever it is decides to enforce them??

Free will only exists where you arre FREE to make up your own mind - if you think islam allows it in the matter of choice of religion then you are in cloud cuckoo land!

And yes, there are islamic regimes who harshly enforce Islamic law.

and hter are individual moslems who do so in western countries, and in non-western countries that do not officially haev islamic law too......

But Islam itself teaches this regarding free choice....

If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” -(Quran 10:99)

That's fine for all teh people who aer not born moslem - what does the koran say aboutthem changing religion??

And what does it say about the fate of x-ians and jews? Something about burning in hell, having awfull dooms perhaps?? Why does it enjoin moslems not to have jewish or x-ian friends??

come on - there's more than 1 verse in the koran....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I wonder how Muslims would react if another group of people decided to have a day where they all throw stones at Mosques.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by Elieser

OP, did you know that there is an Obelisk in the Vatican? Did you know that they stand around it and hold services by its "feet"?

Why do they do that ? Are they that fond of obelisks ?

I would appreciate more information or more references to study.

en.wikipedia.org...

The obelisk in St Peters Square was originally bought to rome by a Roman emperor from Egypt - as were all the otehrs.

It was shifted to its current location in eth 16th century, and they have service "at its feet" because they often hold open-air services in St Peters Square, and therefoer het obelisk is in the middle of the crowd - the obelisk itself is irrelevant to such services.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join