It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a Poll and it's time to VOTE 4 RON PAUL

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Voted for Ron Paul.
He is close to 50 percent now.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Too funny!

Spam this poll for Ron Paul!

And people wonder why Ron Paul gets no respect from the media. Why would they give him respect, they see the games that are being played.

If there is an online poll anywhere, Ron Paul will win it.

Too bad Ron Paul isn't running for President of the Internet....he would win hands down.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Paul is a Duke Of Hazard, leaving Dick Perry way far behind, caughing in his dust

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think Rick Perry is going to fall to the waist side once everything comes out about him. I use to live in TX back in 04 to 06 and heard some pretty raunchy things about him. Didn't know about President Fox actually gave him an award for creating amnesty cities and the gardasil trials. We need to call Foxs News out on supporting him.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ron Paul is now at 49%
Democrats at 13%
everyone else is biting the dust.

Perry will not stand up to close scrutiny. He also supported the NAFTA Super Highway.

Rick Perry Created The NAFTA Super Highway: An Act Of Treason
edit on 21-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
go RP
)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
And define a new political and economic model called "FAIRSHARE-ISM" that is effective, empathic and sustainable!

Who would be the best person to define should a model?

See below

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just voted. Ron Paul has 50% of the vote, followed by Perry at 19%.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul is currently at 51% and perry at 18% as his closest trailing candidate.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Voted Ron Paul! He's 53% now!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
look at all the people in that picture of candidates on stage. Everyone smiling and waving and chatting... And Dr Paul staring into the heart of america, knowing what challenges lie ahead should he be elected.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Too funny!

And people wonder why Ron Paul gets no respect from the media. Why would they give him respect, they see the games that are being played.

Too bad Ron Paul isn't running for President of the Internet....he would win hands down.

You are welcome to spam the Bachmann,Palin, Perry websites with this poll. Actually please do!

My dad is in his late 70's and is an avid internet participant, and so is my young son, so I think the internet is well represented by all ages and types. Just get over it, People like RP. He is consistent, he can think on his feet, he manages criticism without faltering, he is not part of the Bilderbergs, or the trilateral.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thought I'd share an email I received this morning. RP website experienced cyber-attack late yeterday apparently. I copied text below from the email.

Dear XXXXX,

We thought it was bad when the media tried to ignore us to keep our message under wraps. But it just got worse.

Earlier this evening, a cyberattack was launched on our website – shutting us down and robbing us of the last few hours of our money bomb.

Boy, the establishment is more desperate than I thought. They don't even want our message to get out ON OUR OWN WEBSITE now!

We will not be silenced, and our money bomb will not be deterred.

Before the attack, we were VERY close to our $1.5 million goal - now we're at $1.49 million and counting.

We’re still working on restoring full functionality to the online store, but the rest of our website is back up and running.

And because of the time we lost toward reaching our goal, I'm announcing now that we'll be leaving the ticker up until Noon pacific tomorrow and extending the Ron Paul Birthday Money Bomb!

To further show the establishment that we’re more determined than ever to win this race, we’re also extending the goal to $1.75 million!

If you are having trouble donating, please try again tomorrow. Let me assure you that your data is safe.

If you already donated, thank you. And perhaps you'll wake up inspired to donate for Ron Paul 2012 one more time.

Our message will not be stopped. Our Revolution is gaining ground every day.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope you’ll help us reach this new goal for the Ron Paul Birthday Money Bomb!

For Liberty,

John Tate
Campaign Manager

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
Ron Paul is currently at 51% and perry at 18% as his closest trailing candidate.

Thats not very close!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just voted

1st: Ron Paul @ 55%
2nd: Rick Perry @ 17%

Go Ron, Go

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

THE GOP PRESIDENTIAL FIELD
Which Republican do you prefer for the 2012 presidential nomination?
(Poll closes: Sep 05 at 11:59 p.m.)
Michele Bachmann 3%
Sarah Palin 2%
Ron Paul 56%
Rick Perry 16%
Mitt Romney 6%
Another Republican 7%
None of them -- I'm a Democrat 11%

I voted ONCE.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ron Paul or REVOLUTION

Save America ... Live Free or Die!

F.T.G.

edit on 21-8-2011 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
12:03 pm Houston Texas time.

Just voted: Ron Paul 57% next closest Rick Perry 16%. Everyone else is single digits.

If we keep the vote going with all our members. The results will be staggering.

Thanks for the Link.

edit on 21-8-2011 by Wolfpack 51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hahahha Ron Paul is at 60%

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Too funny!

I dont understand your madness. So the entire internet is mostly RP supporters and that's why he wins?
It's not my fault, RP faults, or Anybody faults that all the other candidates are not up to RP standards. Most importantly if they like hanging around Fox News waiting for polls and dont browse the internet once in a while then that pretty much says it all about their characters.

The internet is for everyone and you more than welcome to vote (spam, like you call it) for your candidate.
I welcome your salty tears when you see the results after you vote.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join