It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

9/11 opposite day: Truthers become OSers and vice versa, See if you can do it (A Challenge)

page: 3
24
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


im just taking the position of someone who refuses to even question the official story, thats why it was full of raw emotion without a rational argument.

i find that in many cases people throw reason out the window, and just equate any doubts expressed in the official story as slander against the victims and such

anyway, i take it that it was believable, i like this thread.




posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32
 


Why do OS believers always go there? "So you're saying George Bush made 911 happen? George Bush told the terrorists to attack? George Bush flew the 3rd plane you're saying?"

Like G. Dubya could do anything without his daddy, and it's usually never the Prez behind anything, it's the billionaires who write his paychecks.


Originally posted by snarfbot
reply to post by JibbyJedi
 


im just taking the position of someone who refuses to even question the official story, thats why it was full of raw emotion without a rational argument.

i find that in many cases people throw reason out the window, and just equate any doubts expressed in the official story as slander against the victims and such

anyway, i take it that it was believable, i like this thread.


Damn man, you should have put a disclaimer up, you totally had me fooled haha.
edit on 21-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot
 


hehe...that was pretty good...hey, this could be fun...lemme try...


I'm opposite both OSers and "official truthers", ie anyone with a "fill in the blank" for 911 Truth, or any plane hugger. I'm a no planer, contrary to all...

here goes...

"You cheapen the movement by talking about that"
"Your delusion is noted"
"I saw a plane with my own two eyes. I was evacuating civilians and looked up and saw a big black jet enter the building. It was surreal, like a movie"
"It was like a movie"
"It was like a bad movie effect"
"It was like a scene from the towering inferno"
"How dare you question the FDNY"
"Victim survivors started the truth movement"
"Terrorists did it"
"Thousands of people saw it"
"HAHAHAHA"
"Do you really believe any sitting president could really do that?"
"al Qaeda doesn't work for the CIA anymore, because the CIA said so"
"bin Laden claimed responsibility"
"How dare you!"

OR my favorite...

silence

dang, that's just scratching the surface...



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by backinblack
 


Smash a jet into a brick wall 100 times and i'm sure your bound to get varying results with one of them possibly producing nothing but a tiny hole.

If you can admit that possibility than the truthers whole arguement starts to go downhill very quickly.


Yep, and there was an awful lot of "1 in a million" events that seemed to ALL happen on 9/11..

Three skyscrapers all collapsing due to fire was just one of the "1 in a million" events..



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Someone would talk
How many thousands of people would need to be involved?
There're too many eye witnesses
Hundreds of amateur videos
A plane hit the Pentagon, and the wings struck the brick fascade, then folded back, and pierced the wall, then unfolded and mowed down a forrest of reinforced concrete pillars before the jet punched a 12 foot circular hole in the C ring light well.
The Pentagon wasn't made of concrete.
The WTC had no concrete core.
The WTC had a concrete core.
No bodies.
Ask the Grandchildren of the WWII heroes on these ships if planes can cut steel.
The bodies were in the dust clouds.
Secondary explosions.
Fire waterfalls down elevator shafts.
32% of his skin hanging off.
Father judge was death certificate 001
Jumpers' blood was running like rivers...

it just writes itself...

I saw it.
My sister saw it.
My wife was on a plane.
My brother's wife's sister's hairdresser was on a plane, AND she worked at Cantor Fitzgerald, AND she died in her own office...


edit on 21-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)


Oh yeah...this one's for you Gen, and WMD...

STRAW CAN STICK IN TREES, SO JET WINGS CAN CUT STEEL
edit on 21-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Okay, okay...I'll try for realskies...

Oser

I don't believe the official story, but I don't believe there was any big conspiracy. There would be too many people involved. I believe the government had intelligence failures, and there were quite a few coincedences, but ultimately I believe good people are doing the best they can, and that the world is a crazy place with crazy people who will do crazy things. The terrorists did it, it's just that simple.

Official Truther -

There are too many anomalies to believe the official story. Evidence of Thermite was found by Steven Jones, which proves pre-planted explosives. Building 7, not struck by a plane fell symetrically at near free fall speed, also an impossibility. Thousands of pilots, architects, structural engineers, scientists and military officers are demanding an impartial investigation into the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Please join us in Toronto for a Seminar for Truth. $200 per seat, seating limited.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 





Just give it a try, I won't ridicule. I encourage the OSers to give the test a try so I might as well do the same for the truthers


Well if I'm not going to be ridiculed, what the hell would be the point ?

edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
After our new independent investigation everyone will know that al-Qaeda never existed, acted under the control of the US Government and acted on its own initiative but with the passive complicity of the US Government to hijack planes, not hijack planes and try but fail to hijack planes, that the US Government, a small rogue element within the US Government, and Mossad operating without the knowledge of the US Government crashed the planes into the towers under remote control, crashed different planes into the towers undeer remote control, didn't crash any planes into the towers but projected holograms of the planes crashing into the towers, and didn't crash or project anything but convinced everyone that planes hit the towers by showing it to them on TV, after which the towers were blown up by explosives that made lots of explosions that everybody heard, weakened by thermite silently which explains why nobody heard any explosions, blown up by nuclear weapons in the cellar which started collapses from the top, and turned entirely to dust by energy beams from space which is why there was no debris, and that the debris pile was then kept hot for months by thermite that hadn't reacted when it all reacted to bring the towers down, and all the steel that wasn't there was immediately taken to China which is why the steel recovered shows signs of explosives, melting and dustification, and a plane, a missile, a different plane and a hologram all crashed into the Pentagon except that it was only one of them, or pulled up at the last second and flew over the Pentagon, leaving a neat 12 foot hole that caused 90 feet of the bit of the wall that had recently been reinforced to collapse, and another plane was shot down at Shanksville then landed in Cleveland leaving no wreckage at Shanksville that was spread out over too large an area to be from a crash even though it didn't exist. That's what really happened, and some day everyone will figure out how obvious it all is.


I did not write that. I just copy / pasted it. But then again I am pretending to be Truther.

edit on 21-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne
 


Exactly ! I guess I'm in.


I'm now truther, pretending to be an OSer, pretending to be a truther. How avent garde is that ?

edit on 21-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sounds like a cool idea, I'm now speaking as an OSer.

The video I posted below is a bunch of garbage; a high rise building can be brought down, just like a controlled demolition, in its own footprint because of a few small office fires that were burned out an hour before the building collapsed.


Video



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
i lived this for real for some time. i started as an os'er, but after attempting to debunk 9/11 truthers, i had to change my opinion to fit the facts. the heat problem was the one thing

my family literally laughed in my face when i told them three towers fell that day, not two. they said "how can that be, there were only two plane impacts! conspiracy nut."

how well the propaganda has worked. i couldn't believe they would cackle at the truth like some paranoid schizophrenic who believes everyone else is crazy.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
How can you OSers expect us GPers to believe this is what brought down the towers:



When we have this:




It's the most powerful substance known to man. And you cant debunk it.

It just looks like paint so no one would be suspicious. So there.

I bet you can't debunk it.

[/truther]



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
OK look, there are no impossible physics 3 buildings fel proving steal building can fall, read the damn NIST report instead off those damn fool consperacy sites!!!!!

Wat have has Newtun got to do with it? Gravuty did it, get it????? Thousands of tons falling down, what do you expect to happen?????? Buildings fall down, your logic is flowed. My sister was there OK?!!! My cousin jeb is a prfoessor and he said yor wrong.

The wtc was a unique design, unique disigns do unique things, it did not ignore the law of newtons!!!! Acording to physics the floors had momentum do to velocity and the conservation of momentum means it will keep going do to its ke and gravity. Once initiated there was nothing to stop it. WHat do you think it should have done thruther?????? Your porley though out premise is not logical. You keep on about 3rd law and ignore the others.

F=MA! OK?



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by filosophia
 


I can't debate when I start thinking like a truther because it is so far outside of my normal brain function. But you know all the arguements you guys make.


Not to be insulting, but if you believe the OS then it's probably a good idea to change your "normal brain function".

Where were you in this monster of a thread?

7 OS believers refusing to debate me in a SEVEN versus ONE.

I'd still be willing to do it by the way.

PS: sorry I'm not participating in the challenge of the thread; there's a time for games and then there's a time to be serious.There is nothing funny or fun about 9-11 and until the monsters responsible for it are brought to justice, i see no point in doing anything other than seeking the truth.
edit on 8/21/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Everyone that thinks the 911 attacks were an inside job, is delusional and paranoid, I mean come on, the conspiracy theories are total hogwash, fiddlesticks and poppycocks.

What a silly view to have, and so disrespectful to the victims´ families.

Those crazy truthers.
edit on 21-8-2011 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
You think this issue is a joke? Illegal, murderous wars started from an illegal and treasonous premise and you want to play patty cake like it's a goddamn kindergarten game? Disgraceful, op.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
everyone saying that this post makes a mockery of a serious issue doesn't seem to grasp what it's actually about.

first, the scientific method is built around attempting to disprove your own theory to increase it's validity. secondly, how can you expect people to change their views when you refuse to look at the problem differently?

claiming this thread is disrespectful runs along the same channels of logic people use when they say "indulging in 9/11 conspiracy theories dishonors the victims".


edit on 21-8-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: i r spel bad



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK
 

Dang it Anok, you trader, your right.
The experts said, "them towers are gonna fall", and they DID. How many of them damn conspiracy sites predicked that?
Who has the physicks in their pocket now, huh?
(facepalm)



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
After our new independent investigation everyone will know that al-Qaeda never existed, acted under the control of the US Government and acted on its own initiative but with the passive complicity of the US Government to hijack planes, not hijack planes and try but fail to hijack planes, that the US Government, a small rogue element within the US Government, and Mossad operating without the knowledge of the US Government crashed the planes into the towers under remote control, crashed different planes into the towers undeer remote control, didn't crash any planes into the towers but projected holograms of the planes crashing into the towers, and didn't crash or project anything but convinced everyone that planes hit the towers by showing it to them on TV, after which the towers were blown up by explosives that made lots of explosions that everybody heard, weakened by thermite silently which explains why nobody heard any explosions, blown up by nuclear weapons in the cellar which started collapses from the top, and turned entirely to dust by energy beams from space which is why there was no debris, and that the debris pile was then kept hot for months by thermite that hadn't reacted when it all reacted to bring the towers down, and all the steel that wasn't there was immediately taken to China which is why the steel recovered shows signs of explosives, melting and dustification, and a plane, a missile, a different plane and a hologram all crashed into the Pentagon except that it was only one of them, or pulled up at the last second and flew over the Pentagon, leaving a neat 12 foot hole that caused 90 feet of the bit of the wall that had recently been reinforced to collapse, and another plane was shot down at Shanksville then landed in Cleveland leaving no wreckage at Shanksville that was spread out over too large an area to be from a crash even though it didn't exist. That's what really happened, and some day everyone will figure out how obvious it all is.


I did not write that. I just copy / pasted it. But then again I am pretending to be Truther.

edit on 21-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)


Sorry but copy and pasting doesn't work, but I at least like your honesty.



posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
You think this issue is a joke? Illegal, murderous wars started from an illegal and treasonous premise and you want to play patty cake like it's a goddamn kindergarten game? Disgraceful, op.


I don't think you get what is going on here. Take a look through this thread and tell me how many truthers participated compared to OSers.



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join