It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul endorsements

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Television host Bill Maher, television host Dylan Ratigan, act D.L. Hughley, rapper Prodigy, radio host Alex Jones, television host Joe Rogan, stand-up comedian Doug Stanhope, talk show host Adam Kokesh, British politician Daniel Hannan, historian Thomas Woods, and CEO of Overstock.com Patrick Byrne are all non-politicians who have at least one thing in common: the endorsement of Presidential candidate Ron Paul.

www.dailypaul.com...
www.tomwoods.com...
dailycaller.com...
www.dailypaul.com...
www.hiphopdx.com...

Ron Paul has also earned the endorsement of 6 Tea Party organizations, 4 Republican Party officials, Walter B. Jones (Congressman) and Rand Paul (Senator), Jesse Ventura (Former Governor), 3 Iowa state legislators, 8 New Hampshire state legislators, and 1 Rhode Island state legislator.

There is sure to be more endorsements pouring in as the campaign continues.
edit on 8/20/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Lets not forget Judge Andrew Napolitano! Ron Paul / Judge Andrew Napolitano 2012!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
So nobody really important yet?

Keep us updated.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

He gets most donation from military than any other person running right now.. ya not important enough...

::EDIT::

I dont care who endorses who, Even if god endorsed him I wouldn't care.. Its how he wants to do things.. And its what we say(or should).
edit on 8/20/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here's a site that lists Ron Paul endorsements, but it's not totally up-to-date, yet:

www.checkoutronpaul.com...

Some religious groups/individuals are not listed, such as:
Jews for Ron Paul
Brian Jacobs, former consultant for Billy Graham organization
Catholics for Ron Paul Coalition
Evangelicals for Ron Paul Coalition

There's also a whole youtube page full of individual Veterans' endorsements of Ron Paul!!! In addition, there's now a whole slew of various Tea Party groups endorsing Ron Paul--I think there's 5 in New York State alone:

www.teapartycoalitionwny.com...

I like how you think!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
So nobody really important yet?

Keep us updated.

Do you have the latest app that buzzes you anytime someone posts the word Ron Paul, so you can login and troll away? I think so!

guess this thread pertains to you:

I was a paid internet troll

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

How is my statement trolling?

I simply stated that it is no one of any significance yet like say .... oh AARP or any Union or any other powerful lobby group.

Go away

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There's also Gary Franchi of the "Reality Report" and Economist, Jim Rogers. I'm sure there's still some I'm forgetting BECAUSE THERE'S SO MANY OF THEM!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What is that list supposed to be compared to the millions and millions and millions of brainwashed sheep who worship Barack Obama?

Oh no, not Joe Rogan! Prodigy you say? Wow, Ron Paul has all the big time support...

Even if Ron Paul got the nomination Obama would still be on the front of every single magazine and newspaper while most people wonder "Who is Ron Paul?"

Is that how it should be? No. Is that how it would be? Yes.
edit on 8/21/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Also John Stossel... And Jon Stewart...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I know I will say it from my grave, but Conservatives HAVE TO revolt against FOX, NOW!

If you want Ron Paul, there is no other way than to take it straight to the opinion makers and
let them know in no uncertain terms that YOU GUYS are tired of it.

There is a very interesting thing, if you look at the history

FOX brought us the WAR, the SECURITY STATE, THE PATRIOT/FISA, THE SPENDING, Etc, Etc...

HOW???

By ensuring the the BUSH administration was perceived as a good force

By backing the policies

By Painting dissenters black

But know, we have the same entity STILL in charge of the messaging, opinion making and "king" making.

They are riding the very wave they engineered...

The left (at that time) was very vocal about the evils of Bush and all of his policy. Who ensured that
conservative America supported the man enough to give him another term?

They are riding the very wave they engineered... "They rob the bank and they are in charge of the
investigation" as the saying goes.

What do conservatives get? I would say, with such a HUGE singular force shaping so many opinions,
you get what you get, the programming is the PROGRAMMING.

I said when B.O got elected, conservatives HAVE to get rid of the company or they will always, always be
served up ANY politicians and policies (no matter how "liberal") FOX promotes.

Here again, when this
pile caught fire, the very first thing (considering conservatives here proclaimed the occurrences were liberal)
should have done is address the propagators of the failed policies, the entity that was so vital in the
mis direction.

Ron Paul is and will be crippled by THEE conservative news organization, not the liberals and
communist slime. The TEA PARTY should have gone after FOX, well before they went after government,
then they could have ensured REAL change. Now what do you get? Same politicians, same policies

and

RON PAUL, will be cast aside, again, by the same guys who brought you the culmination of 08 and ironically
enough the TEA party.

I know there is a lot of abstraction to be had... I think it is right on,

When will FOX be rebooted?

Go Paul
edit on 21-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Count Chocula

How is my statement trolling?

I simply stated that it is no one of any significance yet like say .... oh AARP or any Union or any other powerful lobby group.

Go away

LMAO @ a Lobby group endorsing Ron Paul..

But do you really expect the already corrupted, which is what you consider important, to endorse Ron Paul ??

new topics

top topics

join