It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Contact?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
reply to post by DrJay1975

Actually, I kinda just repeated the story as it was told to me as best I could. Too bad what happens doesn't always fit in with your suppositions and preconceived notions of how things should be. Not surprised you are confused. Remember, the way I was told, the alien is trying to contact us, so why wouldn't it use one of our methods of communication?

There are plenty of holes in this story, and to date I have no further information with which to to fill them. That's just the way it is. Believe what you will.

Hmm, thinking about it, it's possible that the 'alien communication' is actually from a very-sensitive and very-human defector. These are VERY sensitive. The alien communication story is overlaid as an intriguing but intentionally misleading cover.

Or maybe it's a real ET, and an ET defector at that---they are running away from their own oppressors.
edit on 27-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

man thats some far out stuff i hate it how you want to believe this sort of thing but then think what if im going nuts for listning to it??? i jus dont know

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
An interesting topic. Now, I don't buy into the Elenin stuff (well, not all of it
) but this is about the only other recent news I've been able to find (admittedly quite simply, using Google) - and half way down the page you can hear what is claimed to be radio transmissions coming from the comet. Albeit published days after your original post, perhaps a little miss communication down the line has occurred and it could be related to this theory. The article states "it's being investigated on forums". It's also (if the sounds are real) in need of the decoding you mentioned originally. Well, it's food for thought if nothing else. Here's hoping

paranoidnews.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Still trying to get an update on our timid visitor from my friend. Left a message this morning. Haven't heard anything back yet.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I received a short, cryptic message from my friend in response to my question about our visitor. What I gather is the alien is still learning to communicate with us and vice versa. No info as to its current whereabouts.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the update.

Do you know if they're using morse code at all in case that may be more constructive?

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I can only guess they are using something similar to morse code built up over the time since contact was established. I am getting next to nothing for new information at this point.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
your friend sure is not sharing too much after sharing something big like aliens contact...you should ask him WTF is wrong with him! Or most likely he is just bullsh*tting you or you BSing us...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Can't rule out that the story is bogus, though I have little reason to think it is made up. My friend came to me with this account asking if I could help verify it. For what it is worth, I can assure you I am not making any of this up.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
nothing new?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is actually pretty intriguing. Not to say that I believe it, but hey, anything is possible I guess. Has anyone else with military ties heard anything that would allude to this being real?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Man this sucks! I was really excited when this thread appeared weeeeks ago and not a peep since. Bummer. Please give us an update.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Man this sucks! I was really excited when this thread appeared weeeeks ago and not a peep since. Bummer. Please give us an update.

If there's nothjing to update with just yet, we can't get an update.

It'd be like someone saying they found a more efficient way to travel in cars, explaining it all but then they'd need the time to run various tests to prove it works before posting more info.

Be patient, I think Icarus will return with more soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Intiriguing thread, just wish we heard a little more.

Any connection to the blinking "object/stars" lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, there's still the one about the time when Tesla had the only radio transmitter and receiver on the planet, about 1892 or so, long before marconi got the patent for the radio in 1896.
Tesla sent a transmission to mars, and He GOT A RETURN answer. A numbers sequence of 1-6.
On the only radio on the planet.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Not trying to look like a troll or a pessamist. But I hope its not true. Humans are a very aggresive species and anything could provoke us (especially the US) to attack them. If we attack, there 3 scenarios. 1) Total annhilation on Earth, 2) We win and kick their ass or 3) they block the attack and try and tell us they dont want to fight, therefore Earth having an ally.

P.S I already reckon we've made contact.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Done waiting for further news.
Deleting this thread from myATS.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I like this thread. Regardless of whether or not it's true, it's definitely an interesting read. Going to subscribe and looking forward to more information.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
That being the case I don't see what motivation the DoD would have in leaking this type of thing. Unless we are coming up to an event that will leave absolutely no doubt about the existence of ET and there being an open contact of sorts... they traditionally don't give people the real picture. The media sure has been squawking about ET a lot lately though.

It seems to me that there's a plausible reason for such . . . Let's assume:

1. The globalist oligarchy with the ET's/fallen angels . . . have a high motivation to bring the UFO/'ET' stuff onto the public global stage.

2. They would likely use a diversity of ways to raise the consciousness level of the global population . . . somewhat gradually still but more and more overtly with more and more 'significant sounding' events and sources.

3. Many such efforts, AT THIS STAGE, would still be quite . . . arguable . . . inconclusive yet significant SOUNDING.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's wayne herchel and his troll gang of "nasa scientists".

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join