<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Hi There,

Just posting a reply to the ops original comment,

well what your friend is telling you may or may not be true,

I have worked within the government for a while I know Australia does not investigate these objects anymore,

so unless your friend works with the NSA or something similar a secret service, I would say that he may be telling the truth if he is a true friend who you feel open to share honest infromation with.

I have books on this subject (communicating with ET's ) aparently according to this book I purchased, I have not finished reading it yet but I would love to inform you more about it when I can start a thread on the subject in detail. regarding the cosmic universe.

they have been reciving and sending messages to ET's thoughout the universe there is intelligent life out there according to what the scientists have documented in communication with these beings, similar to the disclosure project, I will get the details of the writer and title of the book if ur interested in this part of communication,

there is NSA documents on the symbols and methods they use to communicate and translate these alien text's
in a pdf file on cryptome.org if you search for it, im not sure if has something to do with cryptography.

I will update a tread on the subject once I have finished reading all the books I purchased on aliens,

something strange happened to me when I was younger that got me suddenly motivated towards the subject that I knew little about and was very sceptic about also, untill i had something strange occur, I dont want to talk about it seeing as out of the four people I was with i am the only one who can honestly recolect the incident. I was not drunk but had been consuming a beer or two.

So things like these I have noticed no matter what you have seen or think you may have seen, probably really does not matter much, as it has already been seen or done by somone else.

I belive most of these craft are man made, including the TR3B and may include reverse engineering in the proccess of creation,

the last place i worked for was under contract to Locheed Martin ,
I remember reading an article that said the head of the company on his death bed told us that they do exist ,
and he confirmed it before he died.
Tesla also informed us of the fact these aliens have communicated with them, research the G56 and friends story from italy its quite interesting in regards to similar information.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Man am I late to the party here, going to bed early so I can get up before the sun to get to work makes me miss alot of interesting posts here on ATS.

Just wondering if there is any update yet from your friend? or even if you have heard from your friend since the 'first contact' of the story (puns are fun).

Iam also interested in trying to explore some of the news topics about the crashed plane in Canada and the thread regarding the NSA first contact claims from July 31 that was previusly linked in this thread. I will go thrugh some of this and see if anything corellates.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting connection to the Canadian crash in the very first article I pulled up. Apparently the crash happened in very close proximity of 100's of Canadian military members taking part in Operation Nanook. Listen to me getting all tin-foily here, not like me in the least....

but here is the link

fixed it
edit on 21-8-2011 by youdidntseeme because: fix link

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This is really fascinating stuff! I'm all over the place browser wise today lol

There's apparently a Silent Snowmobile Op going off in the Arctic too..

www.ctv.ca...

I'll be keeping my eye out on this one!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Radio waves travel at 186220 miles/second through a vacuum.......the same as the speed of light.

So these signals would be many thousands, if not millions or billions of years old. Chances are, whoever sent them gave up a long time ago, thats if your friend is really telling the truth.

We cant be in contact....if we sent a radio signal it would take the same time to reach them, its not like here on earth where its instantaneous.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Radio waves travel at 186220 miles/second through a vacuum.......the same as the speed of light.

So these signals would be many thousands, if not millions or billions of years old. Chances are, whoever sent them gave up a long time ago, thats if your friend is really telling the truth.

We cant be in contact....if we sent a radio signal it would take the same time to reach them, its not like here on earth where its instantaneous.

Except that the signal allegedly originated within the ionosphere or the Earth, wouldnt take long to be received from there.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

And was also allegedly exchanging messages through radio signals until it was established as an intelligent source and not just random noise from millions of other radio signals from Earth.

The more of this thread that I've read, the more intrigued I am. Please keep us posted if possible IcarusRising

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

This goes on for a while and gradual progress is made until it slowly becomes clear the sender is saying it is an alien lifeform hiding out in the ionosphere!

Sorry i missed that part

BUT

What I was told is a radio guy operating a single-sideband that was specially modified picked up some garbled transmissions in an unidentifiable language

So HOW did they know that it was in the Ionosphere????? Guess work??
Or did he speak the language.......which was unidentifiable?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

It'd work better if you didn't cut out half of that quote:

What I was told is a radio guy operating a single-sideband that was specially modified picked up some garbled transmissions in an unidentifiable language, isolated the signal, and started trying to communicate with the sender. This goes on for a while and gradual progress is made until it slowly becomes clear the sender is saying it is an alien lifeform hiding out in the ionosphere!

Now how it was translated as saying that we don't know yet and I bet IcarusRising doesn't know yet either but if real, we might get a little more info hopefully if this friend comes through supposedly.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

It'd work better if you didn't cut out half of that quote:

What I was told is a radio guy operating a single-sideband that was specially modified picked up some garbled transmissions in an unidentifiable language, isolated the signal, and started trying to communicate with the sender. This goes on for a while and gradual progress is made until it slowly becomes clear the sender is saying it is an alien lifeform hiding out in the ionosphere!

Now how it was translated as saying that we don't know yet and I bet IcarusRising doesn't know yet either but if real, we might get a little more info hopefully if this friend comes through supposedly.

Sorry the rest was irrelevant so i saw no need to post it in its entirety

This goes on for a while and gradual progress is made until it slowly becomes clear the sender is saying it is an alien lifeform hiding out in the ionosphere!

A while...weeks? Days? Months...you get it lol

How can it become CLEAR when he first says:

What I was told is a radio guy operating a single-sideband that was specially modified picked up some garbled transmissions in an unidentifiable language, isolated the signal, and started trying to communicate with the sender.

If its a crappy signal....garbled as he described it...how could it be translated?

Heres a demonstration of garbled noise....can you understand a SINGLE word??

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i have a friend who told me he #ed pamela anderson
should i believe him
edit on 21-8-2011 by menotyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The way it was told to me, the radio operator and the alien slowly worked out a way of communicating that is now at the third grade level. You're right, I don't know how this was done and I haven't had any further contact with my friend to this point.

How would you go about establishing communication over the radio across a language barrier? I assume there are patterns that repeat themselves and can be quantified. I am not a linguist or a signals analyst.

A lot of posters are skimming this thread and going off half-cocked. I suggest before commenting prospective posters thoroughly read what I've already posted before grabbing one phrase out of context and trying to act like a master-debunker.

I really appreciate those members who are keeping an open mind and carefully reading what I've posted. You see that I am skeptical and confused myself and trying to flesh out what I've heard from my friend. I hope to hear more and share it here.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I assume in part that was directed at myself?

I would suggest that you dont post threads unless you have some kind of evidence
Saying a friend told you is nothing more than hearsay....we can all make up stories you know. They normally go in the creative writing section.

Maybe he is legit....but i doubt it very much.

I still dont get how even the best cytologist could decipher an unknown alien language under these conditions...by conditions i mean "garbled" message.

I also find it incredibly funny that aliens would communicate via radio signals...especially if they are hiding and dont want to be found.

It makes for a good story, but that is all it is at the moment, as we have NO proof of this conversation and no proof of the craft.

But if it makes you happy........i believe you 100%

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Honestly don't blame you, I'm half sceptical of it and half thinking there could be a nugget of truth in there but until your friend gets back in touch with anything more, what you said is all we have to go on.

I could understand it taking a while if it's real due to the very nature of what we may be dealing with here but it's sad when some can't keep an open mind to any possibilities.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yes it was directed partly at you. I can post whatever I want within the T&Cs and you can't tell me different. I honestly don't care whether you believe me or not. I had this conversation with my friend. I am not lying about it. I am seeking corroborating information and in fact have received some.

See how you are still harping "garbled" without stopping to think a radio operator scanning channels could initially get "garbled" return until the signal was focused and attenuated. You are not here seeking the truth. You are another of those posters to this thread who have little to add other than an inflated sense of your own self importance. I suggest you strut off somewhere else and continue to proclaim how things should be.

I will stay here and continue to seek information in regard to this fascinating conversation I had with my friend.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Icarus Rising because: clarity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I have responded to my friend with what I have learned here and am waiting to hear back. It does take some time and I am not in control of the flow of information.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow, there are so many posters here bombarding the OP with such agressive negativity that I am begining to wonder if there really are paid debunkers here trying to vilify UFOlogy.

I don't sense that the OP is asking you to believe the information (in fact I'm sure the OP is skeptical as well) so much as that they are posting it to ask for our help to verify it and also to present it for our benefit.

I for one would prefer to hear a rumor without evidence and have the choice to act on it accordingly, rather than potentially miss out on hearing about an important event.

Thank you for the thread OP.

edit on 21-8-2011 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

I have responded to my friend with what I have learned here and am waiting to hear back. It does take some time and I am not in control of the flow of information.

Ic, my friend, thank you for sharing this. I am surprisedwith the response you are getting, but we both know what kind of responses this kind of thread will garner. Usually I would never even read a thread with this title, as I know 99% of them are mostly bunk, but knowing hw long you have been a member here, and respected contributor, I knew you wouldnt come to the table with nonsene.

With that being said, I am still skeptical but at least this nugget has enugh credence for me to follow, I look forward to the updates.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
Wow, there are so many posters here bombarding the OP with such agressive negativity that I am begining to wonder if there really are paid debunkers here trying to vilify UFOlogy.

I don't sense that the OP is asking you to believe the information (in fact I'm sure the OP is skeptical as well) so much as that they are posting it to ask for our help to verify it and also to present it for our benefit.

I for one would prefer to hear a rumor without evidence and have the choice to act on it accordingly, rather than potentially miss out on hearing about an important event.

Thank you for the thread OP.

edit on 21-8-2011 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd

Yea i get paid to come here and call people out on stories they cannot corroborate, because thats the ONLY reason anyone would question a member who has been here for 8 years. ( Grow up ) I wish i was paid to be honest....any idea how to get a job doing that?? I could put in a few hours each day

Im questioning the guy, im asking for answers. Im asking questions that havent been asked.
Im skeptical of anything like this...doesnt matter if he was the owner of the site...i would still question him.

I have as much right to ask the questions i have, as the people who write "oh wow, your so cool, it must be real because hes a long time member...i could translate the garbled message no trouble...ive been talking to aliens for years"

The guy clearly states it was garbled...which means crap quality in lamens terms. I asked HOW they deciphered a signal of such poor quality, and managed to translate an alien races language from it.????

I think they are fair questions to ask and are on topic too

Normally when people become this hostile it is because they know they are spinning a web of deceit...they have had time to think about it themselves, and see the sense in the questions....but have no answers.

Ive had friends tell me all sorts of BS in the past...i never posted it on here, because i realized it was BS.
If a friend of mine told me story i would dismiss it in a blink of an eye. Too many things dont add up imo.

Lets hope this is legit....otherwise il be right

Im keeping an eye on this for the next few days to see if the OP's friend comes back with something a bit more credible...im not hopeful to be honest.

I have an opinion, as does everyone else, we are all entitled to one. You may not like it, but its mine.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

Yes it was directed partly at you. I can post whatever I want within the T&Cs and you can't tell me different. I honestly don't care whether you believe me or not. I had this conversation with my friend. I am not lying about it. I am seeking corroborating information and in fact have received some.

See how you are still harping "garbled" without stopping to think a radio operator scanning channels could initially get "garbled" return until the signal was focused and attenuated. You are not here seeking the truth. You are another of those posters to this thread who have little to add other than an inflated sense of your own self importance. I suggest you strut off somewhere else and continue to proclaim how things should be.

I will stay here and continue to seek information in regard to this fascinating conversation I had with my friend.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Icarus Rising because: clarity

So let me get this straight so there is no confusion from this point onwards.

Your friend knows a guy who works for the government. (DOD)
His friend told him they had contacted aliens.
His friend modified his radio so it could achieve a higher/lower bandwidth. (single sideband)
The military find out and take things over.
He then contacts his friend, who then contacts you.
You write the thread.
You skirt around some qusetions.
Then you claim to have corroborating information

Thats the thread up to this point

This all takes place in an unspecified amount of time....it would be helpful to know how long from the first contact to deciphering the signal into English. I would imagine it would take many years to learn an alien language from scratch.
So....i ask the question to see if you can reply with something that would help your friends credibility....if your friend says it took an hour or two im sure he would be lying about the whole thing.
If it took a number of years....it would sound more plausible...but not necessarily true.

So we have a possibility an alien craft is floating around for a number of years broadcasting radio signals...hoping not to get caught....sounds logical LOL

You have now talked to your friend and he has now given you some more info...but you wont share that just yet for unknown reasons??

You have not mentioned anything about it since you posted it.....i assume after you read/heard what it was you realized it was bs and decided not to bother???

I seem to have ruffled your feathers.....sorry my questioning is more intense than others.

You have started a thread with little information then bash people who ask relevant questions.

If you were not such a long term member im sure people would have questioned you further....people seem to believe because someones been a member fo x amount of years they know more than anyone else, and they are more credible.....ermm......noooooo it doesnt work like that lol.

As you already know, i dont believe the "story" at present.

Too much missing information, not enough evidence......a newbie would have got maybe a page of replies before everyone called him a hoaxer or mentally ill....you have done well in that aspect.
edit on 21-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join