link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Get a browser that can view PNGs!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
reply to post by Kaiuk

Get a browser that can view PNGs!

It isn't working for me in either Firefox or Chrome, two of the most web standard compliant browsers. Can you please check your link?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

or opera. it did work in I.E. 9. har har funny joke

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

At any rate, my location/frequency guess is as good as the next guy's. Get on it! :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Tripod doesn't allow linking images from outside their domain.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Thanks for the clarification. I had a feeling it might have been something like that after I made the PNG statement. Apologies for any misinfo.
edit on 8/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Could you try hosting it to Photobucket or Flickr? I mean, are you for real or are you just pulling our leg about the message on the oscillator?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So This is FIRST contact???

What about Roswell , Area 51 , Rendelsham forrest ....etc ?
Have all of theses cases , and more, suddenly been downgraded as folklore , because somebody posts a thread with the words "First Contact" ?

To the true believers , first contact happened years ago .

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

I was just goofin' around Divine. It was just a pic of one of the aliens from The Simpsons. Sorry to get your hopes up.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
i wont call BS (yet) because of your long standing in community Icarus so suggestion is: why not make a set of questions (like how that radio amateur was able to recognize alien language etc.) and ask them from your friend or ask him to ask from his source so we can get the bottom of this.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
IcarusRising you have my attention.

First point though is why a radio signal is being transmitted from within Earth's ionosphere.

If this entity is in a craft and using radio it is not displaying signs of advanced evolution.

Entitities from fourth, fifth and higher dimensions are dfinitely here and always have been, it just happens that not everyone can imagine that the fourth, fifth and higher dimensions exist in exactly the same space as we inhabit. There is no need for them to fly around in craft unless they are 3D like us, or can manifest in 3D, which itself begs the question why they would want to manifest a radio transmitter.

I feel you are sincere and there is something here, but its not obvious what it is yet.

Military have already encountered fourth, fifth and higher dimensional beings, so know equally well that this entity is not one.

Why they're following up is a mystery to me, unless of course the radio signal scenario has been invented to make the story have more popular appeal.

The Canadian plane incident is unrelated btw.

Hope you get more info.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
An ET that is hiding out nearby in the ionosphere. That would be a really convenient story to bring about disclosure or what ever horsesh*t story they wanted too. Imagine the fear they could bring about with just one stray alien. Tales of horror and fear from across the universe.

Only 3 words for a story like that;

Its A Trap!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Has anybody here heard anything like this story recently? I know, the people who talk don't know, and the people who know don't talk.

I can believe his story. A family member of mine had an encounter with a UFO after picking up Russian (or what sounded like it) on some kind of equipment. He was real into radios and listening stuff. It landed in a field nearby and he was shot at after fleeing his house. I've never told this story or any of the details around it here on ATS because I don't feel like being ridiculed and called a liar, but take it as you will.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

so what are you talking about happening like first contact or something like that?

as far as elenin, i just hope we have some ham radio operators out there who can listen to to it. we need to learn about ourselves and our heritage. elenin may help with this.

thechaniproject.com...

Hmm

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Peace.
edit on 21/8/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)
edit on 21/8/11 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

Thanks for the link. Some very interesting stuff there that seems to bear some connection to what my friend is hearing. I have often thought there was more to some of the comets and asteroids out there than we were being told.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

What I was told is a radio guy operating a single-sideband that was specially modified picked up some garbled transmissions in an unidentifiable language, isolated the signal, and started trying to communicate with the sender. This goes on for a while and gradual progress is made until it slowly becomes clear the sender is saying it is an alien lifeform hiding out in the ionosphere! At this point the military gets involved and takes the lead, the source in the DOD hears about it and contacts my friend, who calls me.

Doesn't this smack of the entrapment on that Catch a Predator Show ?
If this is true then reports of the US and Russia already negotiating and trading technology with 2 different alien species aren't.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Given the high radio activity and tremendous electrical charges in the ionosphere I have serious doubts any alien ... Thing ... would choose those layers of the Earth's atmosphere to live in. And my doubts go even further, covering the real possibility of establishing a decent radio contact with such an entity, in the given conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join