It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa, I think we really misinterpreted the meaning of this crop circle...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Any math or interpretation of these crop circles that has anything to do with our monthly calendar is completely bogus.

Planetary alignments, celestial events maybe . . . but it's simply ludicrous to think that an alien life form attempting to communicate to us would know anything of the gregorian calendar.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mortimer452
Any math or interpretation of these crop circles that has anything to do with our monthly calendar is completely bogus.

Planetary alignments, celestial events maybe . . . but it's simply ludicrous to think that an alien life form attempting to communicate to us would know anything of the gregorian calendar.

While I do agree you up to a point, assuming the circles line up with dates is not the biggest leap that you have to make, not by a long shot. You first have to assume that aliens are here, that they want ro communicate with us, that they are trying to do so through crop circles, and that the circles tell us something about future. This last assumption doesn't really compare to the others

Regardless, the OP does attempt to impose astronomical events onto the circles. Sure, they are dated, but each passing day simply represents an astronomical event in and of itself (1 rotation of the earth), and the dates are solely for the purpose of 'converting' their calendar to ours, so to speak.

I think here are many reasons to be skeptical, but the calendar dates are not one of them; assuming you have accepted all the other massive leaps that one seems relatively small.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, I made reservations for a snowboard vacation for new year's, that's how much i belive in the end of the world by mayan calendar
) I will do the same next year and for many more years from now
just relax, no annunaki will come down shooting rays of energy to clense the human race, no comet will shatter the earth to pieces, no invisible planet will destroy the earth...I mean...come on
i like fantasy just as much as the next person but we can't live our lives in fear of what may or may not happen tomorrow. just live it up!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Who came first with the Oct. 28 date? This D4rk Kn1ght fella or Calleman?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry, posted my reply in the wrong thread,
Here

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
reply to post by DivineIntervention

The U.S. government has the best code-breakers in the world, a code so simple that the average Joe with a computer could figure it out would pose no problem to them; yet crop circles have never been covered up.

I'd say you would need a pretty big tarpaulin to cover them up..... leaving one angry farmer

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The Sun (always align), Earth and Jupiter, aligns every year..
You can go to this site: Solar System Live
And type in any date and time, to see where the planets are right now, or any date.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Just open in a different window for now...I'll explain what to look for soon.
Ok, so a lot of people were expecting a big event on August 16th because of this crop circle that I linked to above, but I think we interpreted this horribly wrong. The date was arrived at solely because we learned of the crop circle on july 29th. But that isn't what the crop circle is referring to...
On October 11th, 2011, there is a full moon . I think this is what the big circle represents. Ok, so open the window, and start counting the little circles...The middle circle coincides with October 29th, 2011. Now, I was under the impression that Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun were in a line on October 28th. I was wrong. They are in a more perfect line on October 29th. Check for yourself here
I think it's possible that the 3 circles in a line in that crop circle represent the alignment between the sun, earth and Jupiter. So the circle on the left represents the sun, the middle one Earth, and the last one represents Jupiter.
The snake has 29 circles, october 29. There are 3 other circles in the picture, Exactly 3 months after this crop circle was found, is the date that they seem to be indicating.
There are 10 circles after the circle of alignment. 10 for October...
Let's see what date comes up if we continue the series...count it out for yourself if you want..but it would be November 8th. 11/8 1+1+8=10. Another, 10 for October.

Thoughts, theories, suggestions? Is this crop circle representative of some major event occurring on October 29th, 2011? What event do you think it could be?

Crap circles are man made . Man cannot predict universal daunting events. So explain to me how these two aspects have some type of connection let alone predicting anything?????

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Everything is guessing.Your thread is guessing.
Probably nothing is going to happen on the October 28,or October 29,or 2012 but it's really exiting to believe otherwise.

It's fact people.We don't have the power to predict anything.Only THEY(secret government and aliens) have.

But it's really fun hoping something will happen.

BTW: I love when my threads are being use for the "real" truth!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Its just a theory.

Who knows what they mean.

Or whether they are human made or not.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What's all this? The crop circle thing was solved. The blokes who did them were interviewed on TV

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
To understand crop circles do not look for meaning ,Ask yourself, what is the crop circle doing?What is being portrayed?I use photobucket to show cc It doesn't work on ATS but it does on the Paracast.I described a close encounter that I had with alien craft. And crop circles showing and reflecting what I experiencd in 1954.I've made additional discoveries which I haven't added to that board. And the crop circle your discussing in this post contains some clues from those earlier crop circles.For instance,the two "grassy patches"in the center are actually areas that is occupied by gases caused by two laser beams.Something is being transported on machinic rollers moving in space between the gases.Apparantly, this in a multi-dimensional domain that this event is taking place.What is in the spherical objects being transported?

I have vision problems.Excuse the spelling.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

What's all this? The crop circle thing was solved. The blokes who did them were interviewed on TV

Some guys creating a couple of crop circles doesn't preclude the rest of them from having been created by other means. We shouldn't assume every one of them is the result of some bored blokes, though it's certainly a possibility.

Same with UFO sightings, paranormal encounters, everything really. Some of them are admitted hoaxes, the rest of them are still unknown causes.

Besides, since the folks came clean it is easy to tell which ones were created by the same means, because they described their process.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Guys... Comet Elenin is supposed to hit us October 16th.... maybe theres a relation? Maybe october 16th is the date it hits and maybe october 28 is when they pick up the survivors? I feel a relationship....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akasirus

This is just the residue argument.

Consider the issue of who was at fault in an accident. Most traffic accidents can be blamed on one driver or the other or on road conditions or whatever. That still leaves some accidents without an assigned cause. That does not mean that weird explanations should be invoked.

Just because the crop circle pranksters cannot be identified does not suggest that a weird explanation needs to be invoked.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Comet Elenin is supposed to hit us October 16th

The comet misses the Earth by a wide margin. The comet won't even be in the ecliptic when it passes Earth orbit 22 million miles away from the Earth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus

Originally posted by steveknows

Some guys creating a couple of crop circles doesn't preclude the rest of them from having been created by other means. We shouldn't assume every one of them is the result of some bored blokes, though it's certainly a possibility.

Same with UFO sightings, paranormal encounters, everything really. Some of them are admitted hoaxes, the rest of them are still unknown causes.

Besides, since the folks came clean it is easy to tell which ones were created by the same means, because they described their process.

Hmm yep aliens again regardless of the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The interesting thing about this whole thing is... that when you 'Want' something,
the energy repels that from happening, but when you 'Don't want Something', or
rather, stop Wanting it, that is when the magnetic energy effect takes place.

So my thoughts on this are that Whomever it be.. hint hint.. that is creating this
constant effect on the Conscience of mankind knows that, 'as various people have
stated throughout history on Energy and how it effects what is Created here aka
'Matter'. So now we have Mass amounts of people who Don't believe it will occur
however, their Subconscience is creating it for the Illuminati/eye in the sky nwo
individuals, who have Conjoured all of this up from the beginning, it's a subliminal
effect.

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
to me this is just another prediction that will fail,.
As sooo many or 99% of..
After all,. harold camping was sure something would happen in may this year.
then he was wrong"again" and now says October.
the mayans calender originally thought to have a 2012 doomsday event
now has someone again recalculated the new date for october this year..
problem is,, they are constantly "recalculating" their information..
and the same will apply to this crop circle,..

edit on 23-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

Are you trying to invoke the goat-sheep effect? It's not real. It's an excuse for failure.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by awareness10

Are you trying to invoke the goat-sheep effect? It's not real. It's an excuse for failure.

No.. goats and sheep are illusions/maya so are excuses for failure..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join