Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Houston Texans Looking Good This Year!

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
www.nola.com...

It preseason and the Texans are flexing thier muscles! This is gonna be a good year. Well be in playoffs this go round, so see all you other teams there. Oh yea, so don't forget the Cowboys too...theyll be in playoffs that goes without saying!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
www.nola.com...

It preseason and the Texans are flexing thier muscles! This is gonna be a good year. Well be in playoffs this go round, so see all you other teams there. Oh yea, so don't forget the Cowboys too...theyll be in playoffs that goes without saying!

If your coach is still Gary Kubiak, don't make any plans yet.
The Cowboys? Most overrated team the last ten years running.

CJ

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am Houston,.... they will always be my team, Win or Lose...
Next I guess would be Dallas, then N.O.

Afater that no one else really matters

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
They looked good last year....and....oh yeah, nothing. It's preseason, dude. It means nothing in football.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
www.nola.com...

You must not pay attention to football.
The Texans only shot in the playoffs is if Manning is out for the first half of the season for the Colts.
They will not get in via wildcard, so division champ is their only route.
And then they need Tennessee to falter. Not likely both of these scenarios happen.

Your remark about the Cowboys getting in, going without saying......ummm. Excuse me?
Both the Giants and the Eagles will better them in their own division. Wild card is unlikely with the emergence of Atlanta, NO, and GB. Not to mention SF, St. Louis, Detroit, and Seattle should all be majorily improved this year .

BTW: Preseason means NOTHING. You can ask Lion fans and Colts fans. Colts dont win in the preseason and Lions dont lose.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I know preseason doesnt add up in rankings, but its a good start at looking at teams. Besides the Texans have a great defensive coach this year. Great quarterback too. Its gonna add up this season.
And like you said Cowboys are not winning preseason but just wait for it to really start.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ok WHO said Texans wouldnt be in the playoffs?

Go Texans!

new topics

top topics

join