It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Website Under Cyber Attack During His Birthday Moneybomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This will backfire and give the man more publicity...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
What will you Americans do when this poor man is murdered?

I hope im wrong!

I know you truly don't mean him harm but,
I wish people would deter from generating violent ideas where they serve no purpose except to tip the cup in favor of a wack job.
The deck is already stacked against him enough. This kind of question is really in poor taste.
I feel we should filter and adjust opinions that are presented in the public domain as a responsibility to the good cause.

Sorry I don't mean this as a personal attack I just feel that ideas both good and bad are rarely questioned until it is too late.
No bad people just bad choices

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The page was not attacked, there were server problems do to an overwhelming amount of donations today.

That is what is being said now.....

I think that there are more supporters of Ron Paul then people believe

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Or his own web designer could have had a "Uh-Ohhh" moment.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I never donated to a candidate before either.
Here's a small gift for all who donated and for those wanted to but couldn't...

edit on 21-8-2011 by robyn because: ytpo

edit on 21-8-2011 by robyn because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by Tgautier13

So when people attack government websites, it's "Anonymous doing a fine job for freedom", but when Ron Paul's site is attacked, it's automatically a government inside job? You forgot that there are some really stupid and butthurt people on the Internet who will do anything out of boredom. A small group of around ten people could have brought his site down with the right programs. I seriously doubt it was the government.

I love the Paul & dislike the US Gov't, but what you say is true! Sure the Gov't could be behind this attack but I'd image they'd be more creative in attacking Ron Paul, like a media blackout & the like. But who knows, maybe the Gov't will investigate this since Dr. Paul is a congressman & the Gov't has been proactive in finding & arresting hackers. Maybe

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I been donating to the Paul campain in "Blog Props" for years. Its better than money.

but I may just buy a t-shirt.

I really dread having to go to the darkside to get him in the primaries though. I hate picking sides.

But to get this man elected, I would blend.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Hes over 1.4 million as i type this

secure.ronpaul2012.com...
edit on 20-8-2011 by Bilder because: bad spelling

is it possible to donate if your outside the USA?

i've been following ron for ages and would love to donate to the cause.

even if i can just buy a shirt or something would be awesome.

edit on 21-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
I wanted to vote for Ron Paul in 08 but he was independant then andfigured it would be a throw away vote because what I was doing was voting against Mc Insane and Palininthebutt. And I believed Obama. Now that Ron Paul is affiliated with a party that can actually get somewhere, I will write him in if doesn't get the primary. I've thought for years he's our last hope, and even then could be too late. I am sad. Very sad. These days.

He was not an Independent in "08, he was on the Republican ticket. He switched from Independent that cycle because he realized an Independent could not win. I voted for him in the primaries, in '08.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Well, to that, I would say that they are both perpetrated or facilitated by the gov. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow, I mean WOW!!!

Theres a ton of support for Ron Paul on ATS but for those of you who still have your doubts, please wake up and support this man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join