It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fibonacci sequence suprise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
here's a cool article about a teenage kid using the fibonacci sequence to improve solar panel efficiency..I know a thread already exists, I am making a different point.
link to story:
www.mobilemag.com...

then watch the video which explains what the sequence represents. I really like this whole series.. but here is part 10 of 15. PLEASE WATCH IN ITS ENTIRETY.

youtu.be...

Last but not least connect the dot*****Watch this clip starting at 27 minutes for about five minutes explaining the sequence as well...

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

the last clip from Magical Egypt was made in 2005 but this info wasn't new or suprising..so my question is

How do you think these three tidbits of ideas could all be connected?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Once again, not to be an a-hole but there's this thing called the "Search" button that lets you search for threads by keywords here on ATS and if used properly, you would see this thread was already posted. It had it's moments and everybody moved on....

Sorry?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
what does the Fibonacci sequence have to do w/ ETs & UFOs? OP, maybe you could give more insight on what you think?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've seen spirit science. Good videos.
edit on 20-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Hey, bud thanks for your wonderful insight about the "search" button.Im aware that this has been covered, as a matter of fact I first stumbled upon the story here. Unfortunately, your infinite wisdom has failed to lead you to the point of this entire thread. its about connecting the dots (article and two videos) The reason I created this thread isnt to point out that a kid used the fibonacci sequence to innovate energy tech..its an entirely different point...now if thats something you want to discuss then lets talk...

or....Maybe the moderators could help you find the right place to start posting some awesome "how to" tutorials so people like me dont waste our time?stop to think next time you open your big mouth bozo!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

agreed! I think those spirit science videos are great for people who are being introduced to this stuff. its like a brief recap of several key topics!!! the guy that created them is working on a really cool project down in SoCal called the Pyramid Center..

you should check it out!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Feel free to add your thoughts and/or opinions in the existing thread on this topic which can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you,

Closed.

After further review, this thread will be open as it takes on it's own twist, apologies to the OP.

edit on Sun, 21 Aug 2011 12:00:08 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
would you care to elaborate?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Would you care to elaborate about why you are resurrecting a thread that died 7 years ago?

If this is suddenly interesting again, I'd like to know why. So would some others, I'm sure.

new topics

top topics

join