It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the Good Men Gone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm insulted by the post that we have changed, for the worst in a male dominated post.

Listen, We went to work, took care of the kids, the home...
While yes you men went to work ,come home , plopped in front of the TV and waited for us to come home and start dinner...
We were hoping you would be there when we grew old so we could retire together and travel but midway through our kids growing up you found someone younger and left...

So mainly we are smarter now and we realize we don't need your aggravation....The nice girls are gone and the smart women are her to stay....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sultan's best and childhood friend, poisoned by his own wife, lotta poisoning in the east.
John the Baptist, destroyed by a royal daughter who danced for the king
Jesus, destroyed by a woman who anointed him royal in the face of men making it her idea not theirs

Pretty much everywhere I check it's the same story. Napoleon had Josephene, Cesar had Cleopatra, and on and on through time.

Women have been vetting men for the past 10k years.

Make no mistake about it men. This universe is a Matriarchy. It is ruled by a circle of elder women. Planet earth is the prison planet. A few renegade women decided to try out and raise up a patriarchy. This is, of course, treason to the universe. The heretics were just banished here, and the rest of the universe just stays away.

If we ever did get interstellar travel this is what would happen.

Captured
Boarded
Men shipped back to earth
Women taken to the high council for treason.

In all of the vast expanses of the Universe, only on earth have men approached anywhere close to being even near equal to women.
And that, was, the original idea of a few renegade women from the universe. The invisible gods of old.

So heres' the situation. A lot of telescopes looking too the universe, but no one seems to be coming. An overcast of prison clings to our civilizations. In theory men are incharge but there is a serious undercurrent that well, no, actually women just let them think they are.

So the question I have is; have the Ladies changed their mind. Are we going back to the Matriarchy and the women just plan to serve their time and then get paroled back into the system, or are they actually going to let men start making decisions that really matter.

Come, I mean, let's not pretend. Women always know men better than they know themselves. It's childs' play to subvert, divert, or redirect a man. Worse, there is a growing strain of womens' thought that creates men who only know how to _take_ what they want. That's how one creates monsters. Once again, showing, that it is not empowerment or trust that is given.

Should us men just go back to being food. Cause you know most of the life in the Universe is bacterial or insect. The Ladies who first crawled out on this particular edge of the genome to raise up the male aspect ate more of us than they bred. We can go back to that. It's not too late. Men have preserved their culture of the heroic death in the face of overwhelming odds. Lots of movies and books about it.

Or the Ladies could quit marking time on their paroles and actually run this experiment that you gathered us all here to do. I can understand you're scared. I'm scared too. But just remember, before all the ladies of the world pick some man or group they decide to work with, that if our Universal overlords return and just eat all of us, they will eat the plump ones first and those of us kept around will be for seed stock. But don't worry. They don't make us watch when they eat our own children. So pick somebody lean. That way the resistance can survive even when driven underground.

Conclusion: My advice to everyone, Male or Female, if you see an Alien start doing three stooges moron comedy, but don't act like you know anything about how things actually work. Let them pick through six billion cabbages one at a time to find the dangerous ones.

:|
David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
I'm insulted by the post that we have changed, for the worst in a male dominated post.

While yes you men went to work ,come home , plopped in front of the TV and waited for us to come home and start dinner...
We were hoping you would be there when we grew old so we could retire together and travel but midway through our kids growing up you found someone younger and left...

So mainly we are smarter now and we realize we don't need your aggravation....The nice girls are gone and the smart women are her to stay....

Smart is realizing that not all men are the same and not putting the same label on every man.

By doing so you are guaranteeing that you will head into retirement...alone.

Just a few pennies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey I don't plop down in front of the TV when I get home. I usually get home, pick up around the house, spend time with my daughter, go to the gym and then when I get home I either make, or help with dinner. THEN I might watch some TV. Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Just gonna sugest, maybe its all a part of the plot to control us all.

Why are the marriages falling apart?

Are you aware studies have shown Womens happiness has decreased since they entered in the work force?

Women less happy

Not saying anything about equality but maybe its all connected, we are all animals, and for 250,000 years the animal behavior of humans remained the same, until the last 50-60 years.

In this society (us at least) Its almost required to be a two income household if your below the upper middle class, just seems all very planed that the children of the middle class are being educated by substandard schools while both parents work.

just saying, and YES i am married happily so, and we both work.
edit on 20-8-2011 by changenowplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You had me at, Where did the Good Men Gone!

Second line is the rhyme.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Actual I have been married twice ....At this time in my life I have chose to be alone for the rest of my life due to intelligence...I find women that need a man weak!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I've heard a lot of single women say that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Actual I have been married twice ....At this time in my life I have chose to be alone for the rest of my life due to intelligence...I find women that need a man weak!

That sucks, I hope it works for you. All I know is the lucky girl who becomes my wife will be treated like the Queen she will be to me. I'll even do her laundry by surprise. I don't want her to be with me because she 'needs' me, not entirely, I want her to be with me because she wants to feel something she won't get from anyone else. don't know how it will happen or with who but I know I will do my best to not let her down.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think that many of us assume that we need someone better or someone worse for ourselves.

Personally I am looking for my match, someone who doesn't make me better, but brings out the best in me.

Someone who doesn't think I research to much, but appreciates that I have a thirst for knowledge.

Someone who doesn't make me feel too fat, or too skinny, but makes me realize that the outside doesn't matter.

Someone who can make me smile without having to act like a clown, someone who wants to be with me because in the long run, it feels right.

This is something that we have forgotten while waiting for a model, or a muscular t.v. star. We are people who need friendship, companionship, and love.

I understand why you wrote this, as it upsets me as well, but fighting fire with fire will get us no where.

I wish you all happiness in life and in love,
Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

You will always let her down. You can never completly satisfy a woman. Ever!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm just glad I'm already married, and don't have to go through that crap. Course it helps if you marry someone from another culture.....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hmm maybe i'll hire you for a test run

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Dear zbeliever,

Hi, where are the good women? Where are ladies? I see so few. There is nothing smart about being unloving. By the way, I am the father of three girls. Where are the people who seek to be the best of their gender and share that love with the opposite sex? I was that guy, I didn't plop in front of the tv, I worked ten hours a day, spent three hours commuting and then cooked dinner, I brought flowers home for 25 years, she left me for her hiking partner when I was hospitalized. Should I hate or distrust all women because I got used, are you all like that?

When my ex cheated on me and left for another man, my brother said there are some lessons that you wish you never had to learn. Okay. He also said that after he was cheated on that he never opened his heart be fully open again, are you that way, I am not. I waited till I healed and someday will give my heart fully again because I love women that are ladies and they are still out there, so are real men.

Let us not worry about who does wrong, let us look for those who love and do right, that is what I am looking for and no, I don't believe that because one woman did me wrong that there are no good women.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I think that many of us assume that we need someone better or someone worse for ourselves.

Personally I am looking for my match, someone who doesn't make me better, but brings out the best in me.

Someone who doesn't think I research to much, but appreciates that I have a thirst for knowledge.

Someone who doesn't make me feel too fat, or too skinny, but makes me realize that the outside doesn't matter.

Someone who can make me smile without having to act like a clown, someone who wants to be with me because in the long run, it feels right.

This is something that we have forgotten while waiting for a model, or a muscular t.v. star. We are people who need friendship, companionship, and love.

I understand why you wrote this, as it upsets me as well, but fighting fire with fire will get us no where.

I wish you all happiness in life and in love,
Peace, NRE.

I have that, be careful what you wish for! Just kidding, my girl is awesome and we already agreed we are never getting married.

I would also like to note we aren't 18 years old, we know what we want and trivial milestones in a relationship don't matter to us, we just live.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yep, happily found my equal too and we don't believe in marriage but I'm always there when she needs me, emotional support is my speciality too which helps.

Until she came along, I thought all women were total bitches out to use and abuse me, treat me bad, get what they could before walking away laughing. Now I wake up looking forward to what the day holds for us both.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I should clarify something...I am in a place in my life that not being in a time consuming relationship is a good thing...My family(children and parents) need my help,plus my career ,due to I will be going back for my RN on Monday,needs attention.I have had a fling of 2 years after my last divorce...But after both being married before , trouble began in both of our lives and neither could handle anyone else's issues, so it ended...I'm not saying I don't know what I want...All I know is it feel right in the place I'm at without a male to lean on...
By the way I'm not going to the same sex...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Dear zbeliever,

I get that, I am in the same place sort of. I am single and enjoying knowing me again; but, I still love women, heck I helped make two of them and cared for a third for her whole life. I love ladies, they can be amazing and so can men. Too many of us, both sexes, are willing to be lazy, the least that we can be; but, some choose to be the most we can be. Let us be deserving of that and be that ourselves.

join