It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: “They’re Setting The Stage For Violence In This Country”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We Are Change Minnesota did a short 1min 45sec interview with Ron Paul outside of the Iowa state University last weekend. They asked Dr. Paul if he believed H.R. 645 was put in place to establish detention camps in the U.S. in which Ron Paul responds, "They're setting the stage for violence in this country, there's no doubt about it".

I'd like to encourage you all to look into this "Act" & to read through H.R. 645. Then judge for yourselves what implementations or abuses could become of the existence of the "National Emergency Centers Establishment Act".

and take a look at the bill itself:

www.govtrack.us...

Now it can be argued that these can be used to crisis situations like Katrina, but perhaps it is just me, but don't really trust those corrupt buggers in government.
edit on 20-8-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
We must not allow this to happen.

If violence occurs, the elites will be sorry. I will make sure I do my part in their punishment.

Maybey the christian kooks were right. Maybey this is the end eh???

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Link is broken

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Razmijix

fixed

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of this. And here is why. The PTB and their MSM threw everything they had into their info war against Paul. Their old extinct dinasour ways always could be relied upon, in times past. After the JFK assassination, there was no internet, just a lone voice in the wilderness, Jim Garrison. But one weak man up against that, was doomed. Now because of the world wide web, the PTB's recent same-old failed miserably. And any future false flags they attempt, will fail just as miserably. On 9-11-01, there were not any where near, the amount of Awake people there are now. Not anywhere near.
Bring it, bas****s.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Indeed sir.

The violent zionist element will be sorely disapointed when they find that their goyim are no longer helpless.

I would love to lead that assault....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

If those in charge think that camps and violence against the populace will keep things calm. They have another think coming.

Who advises these people anyways? They can't be serious.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

But what can we do when the Gov releases viruses??

We would have to do whatever they wanted, so we can obtain vaccine.

They have it planned down to a T.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We need major change in the Congress and House of Reps now, Get all these people out of office quick.
edit on 20-8-2011 by changenowplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think i read somewhere that alot of those Donations Ron Paul gets, are from Soldiers (and Vets) in the US Military. If the worst happens,i think Ron Paul could rally a large part of the Military behind him to "Free" the USA from TPTB.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Except 12 guys in a Pentagon bunker can kill our entire country from a computer screen...

Never forget the Drone fleets and nuclear power plants that need constant staffing.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DyasFighter
reply to post by Shenon

Except 12 guys in a Pentagon bunker can kill our entire country from a computer screen...

Never forget the Drone fleets and nuclear power plants that need constant staffing.

You think they would rather destroy the USA than to lose their Power? I find even that rather farfetched...on the other Hand...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DyasFighter

When people get desperate. They'll strike at anything they see as authority that failed them. We have seen it time and again through history.

I swear, my byline should be "It'll get worse, before it gets better." I've seen it multiple times here, from multiple posters.

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

I think, that violence met with more violence ends with everyone dead.

Ask India about shaming a government into compliance.

Have we all swallowed the media bs?

WE are americans, WE hold the power.

IF only we can unite and put aside the divisive tactics of the powers that be.

Peaceful change is possible.

Don't look at my tag...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join