It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the Corporatocracy destroy Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DyasFighter

They may do just that, but why do you think so?
Might there be another tactic they could use? Like Kro said, the racist card?
What other dirty tricks could they use?
Know thy enemy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

They will say that Ron Paul would be bad for international relations, because he want's to END foriegn involvement.

The Jews will say he is abandoning them to the Muslim hordes. I wish...

But yea, he has a pretty shaky stance when it come to gay marriage as well.

I don't think they can pin him as a rasist tho, just as anti semetic.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yes, he may be labeled an isolationist, leaving Israel to the Muslim wolves.
Good point.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

kro you don't need to be in the CIA, your real talent seems to be campaign management. Good points in a good thread.

If all the above doesn't work we still gotta get him past Diebold.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Looks like we have a tactic in REAL TIME!
Ron Paul website under cyberattack
That is one we missed....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Really? I'm not.

Anyways...I don't think he needs to back off ANY issues. Even if he doesn't win the presidency or even the GOP nomination, that's X many more people who have heard his message about these domestic terrorists.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Let's hope we have no "close" races....
Thanks for contributing!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DyasFighter
reply to post by SirClem

They will use the old " Ron Paul is anti semetic card.

It is almost like they are happy that the holocaust happened. Now they have a get out of jail free card for everything.

It is ridiculous, but the Jews own the airwaves and they are subtle.

I can't stand it.

The amount of anti-semitic BS you've managed to push out in just 20 posts is astounding. My crystal ball tells me your stay on ATS will be a short one.

edit to add: well look at that. DyasFighter was banned while I was typing

edit on 20-8-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hmmm...listening to this guy Rob Morrow right now who is publicly supporting Dr. Paul and behind the push to "out" Rick Perry suggests another idea: They'll try to have fringe & creepy characters come out in support of Ron to turn off our parents generation so-to-speak.

Just like they already use the support of us "crazy conspiracy theorists" as a perceived bad mark against him.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Maybe they'll try to fluster him or set him up. One hasty sentence or even an excited whoop can spoil your entire run. If they can't flummox him and make him appear too old for office they will plant people to trip him up or twist something he says to make it sound like he's a "flip flopper."
If they have to pay a hooker...
they will.

Hannah Giles and James O’Keefe drive an ice cream truck stuffed with prepubescent boys and try to get a photo of him buying one of them a cone or putting his hand on one of their knees or his arm draped around one of them.

What I think they will do is ignore him. And then they'll get someone a little "righter" all brand new spit shined and polished or a great orator to make Ron Paul disappear for all practical purposes. They have been at this game long enough to know what pushes our collective buttons.

What we love.
What we hate.
What we like to hear.
What they should look like and how they should sound.
Central casting is searching for a new candidate now.
There will never be another Ronald Reagan....but we can come close.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Yes, he may be labeled an isolationist, leaving Israel to the Muslim wolves.
Good point.

And I'm sure that most Americans can care less.

The military and the defense budget should be used for national defense.

edit on 21-8-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That tact has been used against Paul in the past with some success. He has been associated with militia groups, skinheads, etc., but I think that with the country in general becoming more radical, this scheme could actually work FOR Paul.
But, yes, there is little doubt that they will associate Paul with any nut they can, if they can.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

They have tried to corner him many times in so-called "interviews", where they really had no interest in anything but trying to humiliate him or get him angry and defensive. Earlier, when people had trust in the news anchors and high profile news reporters, this worked. People seemed to believe that if the news person thought he was a kook, he must be a kook. As the level of trust has faded (a result of the abuse of trust), people are now looking for examples of abuse by the news organizations themselves. They have lost all cred.
I sense they have something up their collective sleeves, but they may have a hard time selling if people aren't buying. Ron Paul may have to shoot himself in the foot...give them the gift.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

The Department of Defense is the WAR Department. That is what it used to be called before they figured out the power of words. I am surprised they don't call it the FORCED PEACE Dept., but that may be coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join