It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the Corporatocracy destroy Ron Paul?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It should be clear that Ron Paul is a threat to TPTB.

TPTB = CORPORATOCRACY. The Elites. The CFR. The Bilderberg Groupies.

Ron Paul is a threat. They have managed to pull the wool over our collective eyes for decades, but it seems that Ron Paul has broken though. He is now front and center.

Now, let's put ourselves in their shoes. We must practice the art of discrediting Ron Paul, however false, so that we can recognize the tactics that they will use. We must anticipate the chess moves in advance.

We must actually KNOW the man, his position, what we agree with and what we disagree with. The difference with Ron Paul is that he has integrity, so we actually get the GOOD that we agree with, as well as the BAD that we may disagree with. No two people think alike, Ron Paul is only human.

So, how will they attack him?

Abortion? Can he convince people to elect him even though he is pro-life? Can those that believe in the right to have an abortion be convinced to vote for him vs. the professional prostitutes that lie their way into office?

Free Market economics? Will they attack him on his economic policies and claim he will put us on a gold standard while claiming we haven't had our gold audited and we may not HAVE any?

Isolationism? Will they portray him as a paranoid old man that will bring all of the troops home, inflating the unemployment ranks while making the world unsafe for democracy?

How will they attack him? Are we prepared for that?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They will attack him on race and try to paint him as a racist as their main attack. Not directly but through their support groups like moveon.org.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Okay.
You are his nemesis. Bring your supporting docs. How will you paint him as a racist?
Convince me.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Again?

I don't think he's a racist but there is enough out there for them to try and attach the label. You can go look for his comment on not voting for Civil Rights legislation and also his newsletter fiasco. Both topics should be familiar to you since they've more than been covered here.

People who know about Ron Paul fairly well understand the reason for his no vote and also his explanation on the racial slurs however, and it's a big however, most of the voting public does not. Once this is brought out as a possibility it may stick and be very hard for him to explain away.

You can probably count on Ron Paul losing almost all of the minority vote if they are successful which is enough to deny him the nomination or the White House. It is an attack that will come one way or another once he looks to be leading the pack.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The Jew Corp will never allow Ron Paul, an anti-zionist, to have global power.

Who's tit would Israel suck then???

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I think they will massively outspend him - financing sound byte politicians who try to capture voters by appealing to their desire to blame ____________________ (fill in the blank with other races, other religions, poor people, etc.) for the worlds problems.

It is a proven strategy. IMHO this is the reason we are seeing more airhead, closer-to-whack-job candidates than ever before.
edit on 8/20/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity malfunction

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Who do you think pays for their campains?

Israeli lobbies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nostradamus's "MABUS"=

-Mexico
-Australia
-Britain
-US

The Corporatocracy knows the prophecy.

The US Midwest has been having a major draught for years, and only way they've been making food is sucking up what little water is in the water table. +3 feet per year sucked up.

US in New England, hydraulic fracking will make lakes and ponds disappear, water table destroyed...

US in Gulf States/Texas....oilcano and the chemicals they dumped into the ocean to hide it will have repercussions....

-Mexico
-Australia
-Britain
-US

Powers will be no more.

"When the Comet will Run"....The Comet "runs" away from Earth in September. No more Food/Crops/water

Thus why Obama is the last President of the United States.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DyasFighter

I think the corporate overlords own, hmm, I mean finance them.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Fair enough.
So, his campaign needs to understand this vulnerability, and explain that his policies are colorblind and race neutral? Or should he go on the offensive? Get out of the one dimensional "end the fed" identity a bit. Establish himself as the complete candidate, above race and partisan politics?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

The kind of corporate tyrants that eat kosher??/

I think so.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

How will they do it? How will they keep Ron Paul out?
Let's say it is overwhelming in his favor. A virtual Tsunami of support.
How will they discredit him?
Come on people, let's predict the near future.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

They can do ANYTHING with enough money.

And the Jews have enough money, I assure you.

Even Ron Paul can't resist the relentless zionist attacks against him. The media being the tip of the ice berg.

They would wack him, if he did become prez.

Shin Bet = sneaky jew

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Well a good indicator of what he can expect is to look at his past runs for Congress and what they have tried. They really pushed the racial issue when it first surfaced in the early 90's and he quickly went on the offensive (very strongly) actually and since he was well known in his district it wasn't hard. Nationwide might be more difficult but the same strategy should work now.

At the first sign of this he needs to come out strongly against it and put the issue to rest. Other issues past democrats have used is how his stance on giving more power to the States will weaken the federal government thereby threatening their entitlement programs.

Mostly aimed at seniors but the usual Paul will take away your benefit type of thing. I imagine you will see alot of that type of campaigning. He NEEDS to get off the Fed issue as most people don't even know what the Fed acutally does.

He needs to start appealing to people on much broader issues than what he currently is.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

No.

Politics, in the public view anyways, is a GAME!!!

They do all the dirty in back room sessions.

This is common knowledge.

Jew media controls Ron Pauls chance for victory. It doesn't look good.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Great input Kro!
Thanks for contributing useful information to the thread!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Are you implying that sometimes I don't?

I'm shocked by that

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I understand the Jewish control of the media, but if they choose to discredit Ron Paul (and they might choose NOT to), HOW will they do it?
That is what we are exploring here.
TPTB might be forced to allow him into office, to forestall a revolution where people are just taking out the rich.
It could happen. IN fact, that seems to be the likely road, IMO.
But, that is off topic.
Let's stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Kro, I usually just say what I think.
Or, um, type what I think...
You know that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

They will use the old " Ron Paul is anti semetic card.

It is almost like they are happy that the holocaust happened. Now they have a get out of jail free card for everything.

It is ridiculous, but the Jews own the airwaves and they are subtle.

I can't stand it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join